www.qita.love

Qitadoll 100cm TPE Doll - Photo / Video Thread

Shenyang Yizhong Fengcai Advertising Co., Ltd Brand QITA doll specializes in the design research and development of the human body and has a very professional design team . In addition to the dolls and sexual products, our company manufactures figures of silica gel , special effects make-up, and sculpture production. Each product prototype is derived from the real human body, and then modified to remove the imperfect details, and strive to maximize the appearance which is closed to the real person. Our products have een well received in the East Asian market.
Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Qitadoll 100cm TPE Doll - Photo / Video Thread

Post by Sate »

Evening,

Unboxing video has been added.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

qitadoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by qitadoll »

Thank you for sharing, your feedback is our pursuit :)

Jessie
Michelle From Qita doll
http://www.qita.love
Email: sales07@qita.love

We are your best choice . Most pretty girl are waiting for you here to take home .

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Sate - another very useful video review and initial photos. Cute orange bikini that comes with it. Looks like a very good small doll. In your next photo gallery, more pictures of her from behind and doggy pose or on her side on bed from back view to see more of small waist flare out to apple bottom.

On sex funtion, too small head for oral; the pussy looks to be fine at 13cm deep - but is the anal hole too tight and shorter depth (10cm) for realistic play?

I am considering getting one of the Qita dolls and like this 100cm one and also the 168cm bodybuilder version too - as both have same shape of full breasts, small waist and apple-bottom shaped ass and fuller thighs (rather than skinny thighs in so many TPE dolls).

Thanks

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Morning,

I'll take your pose recommendations into account, will add more photos today after sewing together an outfit for her.

For anal I don't plan to use the doll for sex (for now), but just using my finger I can tell that the anal may be too tight for regular use, it feels exceptionally tight to me and may start tearing from repeated use.

For those wondering I do not plan to keep this doll, I'll be moving exclusively back to silicone dolls after a nice change of pace trying TPE dolls that interest me.

If you would like to reserve this Qitadoll for purchase after I've taken a few more photo sets send me a message, I'll give you a good price.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

Gratz on getting her! Can't wait to see what she looks like next to a real person.
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Morning,

New photos have been added to the first page.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Nice review. Also, thank you for getting the measurements for the anal and vaginal cavities.

chaosninja7

Post by chaosninja7 »

Sate wrote:Morning,

New photos have been added to the first page.

- Sate
delicious. I saved all the pictures for <ahem> later.
My Discord: Yuki Yume#0460
Just your friendly neighborhood Otaku.

My Girls:
SAIKA - 65cm Chloe (JMDoll) Trashed by Mother, RIP.

WISHLIST:
- 80cm Shiori - Dollhouse168

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Evening,

I went ahead tonight and used the doll sexually for the first time, which lead to some new information:

- The inside cavity is lightly textured, not very noticeable during use though.

- The anal and vaginal cavities are connected at the back, I had an easy time cleaning out the cavities afterward though there is no suction effect similar to JM small dolls with a single cavity tunnel.

- The anal in my case was far too tight for use even with a lot of lubricant, and the vaginal cavity is pretty tight itself but still very usable. The vaginal cavity opens up slightly once you're past the entrance so there's plenty of room to work with.

- I'm rough when using my dolls sexually, even with some wild moving she has not suffered any damage including both cavities. It's a fairly durable little doll.

I've also added this information to the intro post for quick reference, this dolly will be up for sale in early October after posting a few more photo sets. If you would like to reserve her for purchase just send me a message, my asking price is $460 USD total shipping included to the domestic US and she'll include a handmade outfit used in an upcoming photo set.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

This doll is up for sale here: viewtopic.php?f=128&t=120945

I'm preparing to receive a few more dolls so sales are going up early to start building interest, take a look if you like the doll.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

New nude photos of the dolly have been added to the first page.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

mx1289
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mx1289 »

Sate wrote:Morning,

Welcome to the thread for my latest doll purchase, the small but curvy Qitadoll 100cm TPE doll. All video and photos will be placed here for easy future reference.

I've been wanting to try a doll from this brand since earlier this year and finally got around to it now that I'm looking more into small dolls again. As usual I'll post a timeline so you can wait with me from order to factory photos and then delivery, if you wish to.

Timeline

> (9/6/19) - Payment Sent / Order placed

> (9/11/19) - Completed doll photos received

> (9/17/19) - Tracking number received (FedEx)

> (9/19/19) - Out for delivery

> (2:51PM) - Doll arrived safely

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doll Info

- 100cm TPE body with Nangong head (white skin tone)
• Eye color #4
• Wig #5
• Areola color bright pink (second option)
• Nail option #10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unboxing Video

Password for all my videos: dolls

Some extra info to add to the review:

- I was correct in assuming her [torso] does not have a joint, this was confirmed by the manufacturer.
- Her neck is a typical screw on and uses a gooseneck, range is very limited.
- This doll does not feature oral, the mouth is completely sealed shut.
- The doll does leak oil, on par with JM Doll in terms of the amount.
- The eyes are removable and can be posed, they are [half] spheres as well similar to [Piper Doll]
- Average weight is 24.6lbs using a digital scale (as shown with head + wig + very lightweight outfit)

For sexual use here are some quick notes:

- The inside cavity is lightly textured, not very noticeable during use though.

- The anal and vaginal cavities are connected at the back, I had an easy time cleaning out the cavities afterward though there is no suction effect similar to JM small dolls with a single cavity tunnel.

- The anal in my case was far too tight for use even with a lot of lubricant, and the vaginal cavity is pretty tight itself but still very usable. The vaginal cavity opens up slightly once you're past the entrance so there's plenty of room to work with.

- I'm rough when using my dolls sexually, even with some wild moving she has not suffered any damage including both cavities. It's a fairly durable little doll.

Factory photos and the first arrival photos are below, hope everyone enjoys the content.

- Sate
IMG_6100.JPG
Hello, and thank you very much for this informative video. I was on the fence about getting the other body qita 100, now I think it will be good for me. Which vendor did you use to purchase her? I have beautiful-dolls.com in mind, there is lots of positive feedback, but at the same time reddit is making me feel conflicted.

chaosninja7

Post by chaosninja7 »

mx1289 wrote:Hello, and thank you very much for this informative video. I was on the fence about getting the other body qita 100, now I think it will be good for me. Which vendor did you use to purchase her? I have beautiful-dolls.com in mind, there is lots of positive feedback, but at the same time reddit is making me feel conflicted.
I believe he used Beautiful-Dolls.com. Its the website where I introduced Sate to this doll.
My Discord: Yuki Yume#0460
Just your friendly neighborhood Otaku.

My Girls:
SAIKA - 65cm Chloe (JMDoll) Trashed by Mother, RIP.

WISHLIST:
- 80cm Shiori - Dollhouse168

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

mx1289 wrote:Hello, and thank you very much for this informative video. I was on the fence about getting the other body qita 100, now I think it will be good for me. Which vendor did you use to purchase her? I have beautiful-dolls.com in mind, there is lots of positive feedback, but at the same time reddit is making me feel conflicted.
Beautiful Dolls is a very helpful, trustworthy vendor. I would buy directly from QitaDoll though to save $270. You will need to be a little bit patient though when talking to the sales agent through email. The one I talked to sometimes didn't respond quickly (a few hours to a day later - had to ask a day later my time when I didn't receive an email after one business day for them) due to being out of her office and would only answer one email if I sent more than two at a time or in the beginning wouldn't respond to multiple questions in one email. Overall though, my experience buying through the manufacturer was positive.

mx1289
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mx1289 »

Kira-sama wrote:
Beautiful Dolls is a very helpful, trustworthy vendor. I would buy directly from QitaDoll though to save $270. You will need to be a little bit patient though when talking to the sales agent through email. The one I talked to sometimes didn't respond quickly (a few hours to a day later - had to ask a day later my time when I didn't receive an email after one business day for them) due to being out of her office and would only answer one email if I sent more than two at a time or in the beginning wouldn't respond to multiple questions in one email. Overall though, my experience buying through the manufacturer was positive.
Thanks a ton. I did notice their website on this forum, so I gave them an email. Yes, I noticed the multiple questions thing too...eh that's fine. Well, if beautiful-dolls sells it on sale for $670 and Qita can beat the price I will wait. This is my last post before not having to wait for that too! I assume the sales agent must be busy with other tasks. But thanks for the heads up on all counts.

INFORMATIONS