kimberdoll.com

My Full Size Kimber Doll Review

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
bachelorboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My Full Size Kimber Doll Review

Post by bachelorboy »

Hi there!

Although I have been a member of TDF for around 13 years and fascinated by dolls, the only one I have ever owned, about 20 years ago, was a Chasey Lain Inflatable Fantasy Playmate!!! I remember around the time I joined that the main solid dolls were the Realdoll, Mechadoll, Superbabe 2000, and later, the Ruby 13. All were silicone and relatively expensive... To import a tasty Realdoll to Australia in those days, one was looking at well over $11,000 AUD, which was, and still is a huge amount in my view!
I lost interest for a good while, but in the last few months have rediscovered it so have come back to the fold. I am really amazed at the changes, with so much more variety, and the prices are now significantly less expensive. Of course the dolls made out of TPE and similar formulations are substantially cheaper to manufacture than silicone, plus of course the overwhelming majority are now coming from China. In Australia, I was now able to get a doll from between $1500 AUD and a top-line one through a vendor, like a TDF approved one for under $3,000 AUD. Wonderful!

So I decided to buy one!!!

The basic criteria I had were:-
1. Full size, so 155cm or taller,
2. Weight between 30-35kg as I just couldn't manage anything heavier,
3. Anatomically correct Love Hole Placement, ideally...
4. Pubic hair would be nice but not essential...
5. Standing feet would also be good if possible but not mandatory, and finally...
6.Cheap!!! I just wasn't in a position to splash out for a doll and also had ruminations of "Buyers Remorse" in the back of my mind...

So, due to the last criterion, I was unable to buy a doll from a vendor in Oz, TDF approved, or otherwise.
Its a shame as, due to No.3, I was very smitten by the 6YE Amor, and then later the Irontech Doll 155cm series... Sigh!

So, it was reluctantly on to Aliexpress! I avidly read ALL the warning posts on TDF as to the perils of buying through there. Of course this site is not pure evil and I have purchased many other products through them, but there obviously lurked many traps for the unwary doll buyer...
I actually found 3 merchants selling what looked like Irontech Doll 155cm Miki models for much cheaper ($1100-1500 AUD) than from vendors, but after discussions with Leonard from Irontech Doll, I realised that these would not be genuine products... Leonard was very helpful actually, and offered me a fantastic deal on a 155cm Miki, but even with that considerable discount, I was unable to afford it... Thank you anyway, Leonard.

So it was back to Aliexpress looking at whatever...

Then I saw on TDF... Kimber Doll!!!

Looking at the criteria:-
1. Full size model 158cm - tick.
2. Its weight is around 30kg - tick.
3. Love hole placement... not toooo bad, more on that later!
4. No, but not a deal breaker...
5. Ditto!
6. WTF!!! Wow, what an incredible price! $699 AUD + only $49 AUD for delivery, so a total to your door of $748 AUD! And in just 2 days to my place!

I'll have to delve deeper into this option...

Lets see what the TDF reviews say...

Anung - "Now I am going to decline the conventional out of ten ratings, its apples and oranges, but for value for money at current price point, well I would go for 10, as she is a doll with 70% the attributes and capabilities of the top of the line fully optioned models for 30% of the cost..just an observation and mathematics using the WM dolls pricing standards as the rate and pricing bench mark."

Maviarab - "What do I actually think? The first problem you have here is always expectation vs price. Naturally if this was a 2k TPE doll you'd be expecting a certain quality, standard etc etc. Well to start my expectations were more than exceeded by this doll. I would recommend her in a heartbeat, especially to anyone considering a cheaper a doll from 'dubious sources' as a starter to the hobby to see if it is for them. She truly is a wonderful little thing, with some great features for the price though she does also have some downsides (to be expected, but which doll doesn't?)"

Haremlover - "Kimberdoll has broken a price barrier making a solid doll for not much more than what could have been a top price for an inflatable. Certainly a great first doll and more than just a sexdoll. She's gorgeous!"

Thank you all very much, gentlemen. You've convinced me!

So, after waiting for the next shipment to arrive here in Australia, I ordered one on the Wednesday night 2 weeks ago and it arrived around midday on Friday. I was so excited and incredibly nervous, as it was my first proper doll!

FIRST IMPRESSIONS.
I won't go through all the details of the unpacking etc as others have covered that, but the first thing I noticed is that although it is relatively petite, this is a full sized woman's body, with sweet curves and a very pretty face. It looks much bigger in real "life" than in the photos, and the dimensions I measured confirmed that...
Bust-line (across nipples) - 81cm
Waist (3cm above navel) - 58cm
Hips (3cm above pudenda and partially including buttocks) - 80cm
What was also a pleasant surprise is that it was much easier to lift and move around than I expected which is blessed a relief I can tell you!
As far as firmness goes, it is winter in Oz, so the colder weather would affect it to a degree (excuse the pun!). However, the breast ARE quite firm and the other parts softer. The face is drop dead gorgeous...so beautiful! As I am unfamiliar with solid dolls, I was a trifle unprepared for the joint stiffness but I'd imagine that it is fairly typical of all these products...

I have to say that I have purchased this doll primarily for its specific purpose...sex!!! I'm not considering it for companionship and/or artistic modeling, but of course I greatly respect that we all have different perspectives in life and I rejoice and respect the rights and preferences of others in their own journeys...

As such, the love holes (mainly vagina) and their placement are major issues for me!
I agree with Anung and Maviarab that they are too far forward. If the vagina was 2-3cm further rearward, and anus 3-4cm, they would be perfect!
However, I also take on board Fletcher's comment here - "The locations of each entry are designed with great care and close attention to detail." I also gleaned from Fletcher's words that the Kimber Dolls are constantly evolving, and that my one is probably one from the 5th variation of the full size model since its introduction. No complacency with this company!
Yet I also understand that with non-silicone solid dolls (TPE et al), that because the material is softer, it is important to have the love canals further apart than pure silicone models to avoid any communication between them so they are generally parallel in design and angle. My realisation is that this is an issue for most TPE and similar style dolls being manufactured, yet there are many models, some very expensive ones, that are far worse with regards to this issue than the Kimber Doll... I am very happy to be corrected on this if I am mistaken!!!
Notwithstanding this, and although I am average in, err, "build", I have no trouble engaging in reverse cowgirl with this doll, so that's fine... In fact its more than fine, its effing great!!! I also think that the detail of the vagina is quite nice, and practically speaking, it feels so incredibly realistic and just like a real woman!!!
Cleaning is quite easy too but even after sitting the doll upright for an hour or so, I have found some moisture a day or so later inside, so am now popping in a tampon to absorb anything left...

SUMMARY
This is a fantastic doll for a first-time buyer like myself or for someone who wants another one for whatever!
This doll seems to be robust, well designed, and of good quality and the price is just amazing. Superb value!!! It is well equipped, very user friendly, and I really can't see the point of spending 3-4 times as much for a doll that is nowhere near as 3 to 4 times as good!
The other aspect that appeals to me is that the company that supplies this doll is the owner of it, and can therefore offer their own 12 month warranty, as opposed to a vendor who can only supply one with the manufacturers warranty. In my opinion, this is much more reassuring to a buyer of this type of product.

In reading the posts on TDF, it is very apparent to me that the Kimber Doll company is highly responsive to their customers and any concerns they may have, and all credit to them.
Their business model reminds me of Henry Ford and the Model T. He created this car which was sturdy and well constructed, easy to maintain, basic with no options (only available in black), very practical, and cheap. It revolutionised the motor industry and 16.5 million of them were sold! While I don't imagine that we will see a Kimber Doll in every driveway (LOL), I suspect that the business model is similar in ideology and I bet that there are many other doll manufacturers and vendors who are very worried...

DISCLAIMER - Although at times this review may seem like a "puff piece," I have absolutely no connection with this company nor did I receive any "consideration" (legal term) from them. I'm just a regular customer.

Here's a couple of photos of mine... They were taken and edited in RAW and the model is wearing white fishnets over tan glossy pantyhose. Enjoy!!!

Bachelorboy
Attachments
Kimber Doll (2).jpg
Kimber Doll (2).jpg (4.37 MiB) Viewed 10296 times
Kimber Doll (1).jpg
Kimber Doll (1).jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 10296 times

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: My Full Size Kimber Doll Review

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Nice honest review BB,

I am glad she has met your expectations, and that you found our reviews informative and valuable in your decision to add another Kimber to the Central Coast :thumbs_up:

She is a great lil dolly.

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi Bachelorboy,

Thank you for posting such a detailed review!

We appreciate your feedback on the vaginal and anal entrances and we also addressed this here. viewtopic.php?f=489&t=118859&start=20 You are correct, we're always working on improvements while also managing costs.

Great photos too!

Cheers,
Fletcher

edward
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by edward »

nice review. my story is very similar. I'm also a long time TDF lurker who saw Kimberdoll in May, read the positive reviews, threw my money down, she arrived in July. love her. she's great:) I will post a review eventually.

bachelorboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bachelorboy »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Nice honest review BB,

I am glad she has met your expectations, and that you found our reviews informative and valuable in your decision to add another Kimber to the Central Coast :thumbs_up:

She is a great lil dolly.

Anung :thumbs_up:
Yes I am very impressed with this product, and the way things are going, maybe there will end up being a Kimber Doll in every Central Coast driveway!!! Again, thanks for your excellent review, Anung. :)

bachelorboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bachelorboy »

Kimberdoll wrote:Hi Bachelorboy,

Thank you for posting such a detailed review!

We appreciate your feedback on the vaginal and anal entrances and we also addressed this here. viewtopic.php?f=489&t=118859&start=20 You are correct, we're always working on improvements while also managing costs.

Great photos too!

Cheers,
Fletcher
Hi Fletcher,
You are very welcome.
Thanks for the insight and information in regards to the lower love holes which I have read from the other post. As such, I decided to conduct an experiment...
When the doll is lying flat, yes the vaginal entrance in particular, certainly looks better in its placement. It is mainly when you raise the legs that the discrepancy becomes more evident. So for example, bending the legs so that they are at 90 degrees in relation to the torso will easily raise the vagina and anus a couple of centimetres. Furthermore, this then changes the angle of entry quite markedly as well. All very interesting and I am sure that this is a situation for many, if not most doll manufacturers out there. To purchase a premium doll that seems to have this dilemma licked (6YE Amor, Irontech and others) you would need to spend 3-4 times as much as a Kimber Doll, so I certainly couldn't justify that, I'm afraid...
I am very pleased with my Kimber Doll and glad that I chose it.
Thanks for the compliment about the pics... I have just discovered RAW so am still learning about editing with it etc, so those were a quick, rough experiment.

Regards,
Bachelorboy

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

Hi Bachelorboy,

Thank you for your thoughts and further comments, much appreciated!

Cheers,
Fletcher

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Hey BB...

Late to the party...great review, in-depth, concise and full of all the information anyone could want to make a reasoned decision for themselves. Glad you're enjoying her and hope you have many happy times with her. Natalia says hi :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

From my observations your review is spot on and this vanilla no choices product is a most superb entry point for many.

Congratulations to Kimber and I think this doll will bring first pleasure to a lot of people.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

nalasurf

Post by nalasurf »

Brilliant review thanks.
Considering getting a Kimber but wondering about breast softness,
could anyone comment on that?

Kimberdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Kimberdoll »

nalasurf wrote: Considering getting a Kimber but wondering about breast softness,
Hi Nalasurf,

Glad to hear you are considering a Kimber Doll. :D

Kimber's breasts are indeed soft to touch and very squeezable. They are solid filled and we believe this gives them a realistic 'weight' that also creates a natural-esque jiggle that's first noticed when moving your Kimber around.

Hope this helps! :thumbs_up:

Cheers,
Fletcher

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

nalasurf wrote:Brilliant review thanks.
Considering getting a Kimber but wondering about breast softness,

Sure Mavi wrote in his review here

viewtopic.php?f=489&t=117888
Maviarab wrote:
First of all the TPE is on the firmer side compared to my AS, but not overly so. She is quite soft in all right places and much firmer in others. I personally love this, her thighs are firm yet her ass, well you could spend all day squeezing that. Her breasts could be softer (from a personal perspective) but I believe they are solid as standard. Gentlemen (and ladies too I guess, not being sexist), if you have had the pleasure of an early to mid-twenties beauty with implants, this is what Kimber feels like. They are not hard and perfectly squeezable, but I would personally prefer softer. They are still nice though and jiggle sufficiently for their type.

Reckon that is spot on for my April batch Kimber.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS