sexysexdoll.com

First Doll because of SSD amazing deal!!!

Reviews on Sexy Sex Doll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
abrambs300

First Doll because of SSD amazing deal!!!

Post by abrambs300 »

Just ordered my first doll from sexy sex dolls. Issac was very helpful. I wanted a cheap doll. But something realistic. I didn't want a knockoff product as I've read terrible things here. Just ordered a 6ye 165cm F cup (defect) body for 650 dollars. to get a 1900 dollar body with the major defect being a loose foot making her unbalanced plus their going to throw a head in for 250 in a few weeks. Made getting a premium doll at half the price an amazing experience. Can't wait for the body to come in. Plus they threw in 2 outfits for her. She just needs to get a "head" in life (pun intended). Blown away as just a set of legs can go for 900+ dollars. Will keep everyone posted here!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: First Doll because of SSD amazing deal!!!

Post by stones »

Congratulations!

Sir Agot Dahl

Re: First Doll because of SSD amazing deal!!!

Post by Sir Agot Dahl »

You wont regret getting a doll, it is one of the best things I ever did :-) Congrats

INFORMATIONS