www.thecityofsexy.com

2nd orifice?

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

2nd orifice?

Post by Colonel Angus »

I was wondering, since they are moving toward a standard doll format, i.e. models without detachable limbs, and with replaceable heads, will they ever add anal functionality? I can see not doing oral, due to the face detail, and that there are other companies who don't do oral as well. But the addition of anal would likely boost their appeal to a wider audience.
I would also like to see them offer the seamless head as an option for their new model with attached limbs. Although I am probably in the minority, I like the seamless neck/head a lot.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 2nd orifice?

Post by dave7311 »

I agree!
Please ad an ANAL orifice & oral would be nice also 8)

Make her more anatomically correct please :glou:

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

I would prefer an actually realistic oral cavity (similar to RealDoll's level of oral realism), as they would be one of two manufacturers to do so.

The recent pictures of the anal 'mini-cavity' look extremely realistic - I'm okay with the addition of a full anal cavity, as long as it doesn't affect the placement of the vaginal cavity, as it seems to be very close to realistic/actual placement.

DRE4M
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DRE4M »

Agreed. 2nd orifice is probably one of the things that hold people back from buying. Especially with their price tag being one of the more pricier for a China doll manufacturer. I get that the price reflects paying for a more realistic model like look. But If they include the full package of full functionality and realism, I'm pretty sure it would sell alot more. I definitely would consider one.

Slammersamc7

Post by Slammersamc7 »

Yes i agree too. They should try and implement a oral feature that is as realistic as their dolls look.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Well if that is the case we will not be going 1 2 3 with this doll..

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Too much competition out there!
What are you waiting for?
:grab:

dollcurio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollcurio »

found a couple pics, the reviewer says Model 9 is deeper compared to 7, but still not the intended use
Attachments
Top Model 9,  bottom Model 7
Top Model 9, bottom Model 7
zhikai_8200jpg_20190816_1_35432_1303157.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 8178 times
left Model 9,   right Model 7
left Model 9, right Model 7
zhikai_6129jpg_20190816_1_35432_1503710.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 8178 times

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

So close..

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

$4k and not even full functional? Hmmm, pass.
I'll also wait til they make a model 7 with non detachable arms

[Speedy]

Post by [Speedy] »

I can see passing on her because of the lack of anal, but to me it isn't a selling point. To me, model 9 is the most beautiful doll I've seen, and that's most important to me. That being said, I would view anal/oral function as a small bonus, if she had it.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

At the moment the price puts the 9 out of range. Not so fussed about lack of oral functionality, but anal would be nice - I'm sure they could do it without compromising LHP (others have).
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Gothsnap
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gothsnap »

Yeah, I'm fascinated by this doll as well. Although for realism inclusion of both orifices would be nice, I would be affraid to use them in fear of damaging the doll with a pricetag of 4K? With my sanhui 2017, Oral ruined her make up an created tears at the corners of the mouth. Anal removed the details around the orifice and caused slight tearing damage. Maybe reinforcing these areas, adding permanent color and texture on the outside and by this making it slightly thicker?

dollcurio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollcurio »

not sure where the 4k prices are from unless it is outside the US. I've been looking around due to my own interest, the cheapest option is SexDollGenie (here on TDF) using the economic option (no rush 1-2 month production time), it is $3,025 w/ free shipping, then use the 200 dollar discount code they offer to make it $2,826

another TDF seller list it at $3,474 w/ free shipping, and Gynoid themselves list it at $3,399

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

manobon wrote:I would prefer an actually realistic oral cavity (similar to RealDoll's level of oral realism), as they would be one of two manufacturers to do so.
Slammersamc7 wrote:Yes i agree too. They should try and implement a oral feature that is as realistic as their dolls look.
Make me a third. Butt sex is great for some. But oral sex is much more attractive for me. Especially since she has such an amazing face!!

INFORMATIONS