www.thecityofsexy.com

Gynoid Tech Model 10 (New)

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Model 10

Post by garriola83 »

Doll Master wrote:
garriola83 wrote:the new Model 10 and 11 are now at the top of my list.
I am sure that this is the best silicone doll at 172cm currently.

There are other dolls that are tall, and there are other silicone dolls that are good,
but this is the first truly long legged and real proportion doll in full silicone.

I just realized that my short list is pretty much gonna have to be dolls that are tall.

If a doll is only 1.5 meters, then it is borderline midget size to me.

I need dolls that are very close to if not more than 170cm. There are less options with this requirement.

The Chinese don't want a doll that is too tall, or too heavy. Neither do the Japanese. :?
My list also consists of dolls more than 165cm. Mostly on the 170+ range. Anything 150cm is just so awkward for me being 6 ft tall. Plus i love the supermodel/victoria secret proportions. Too bad the market is dominated by manufacturers that cater to smaller preferences.

If you have more pictures, keep em coming. Thanks for all your effort

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Model 10 (Latest)

Post by Doll Master »

These are the only photos from a recent set that I liked...impressive realism.

Model 10 Hui head option.
GT10 (Hui).png
GT10 (Hui).png (8.2 MiB) Viewed 3294 times
P2000109.jpg
P2000109.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 3298 times

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Gynoid Tech Model 10 (New)

Post by Doll Master »

New Video of Model 10
Li Hui (Model 10).mp4
(10.51 MiB) Downloaded 2732 times
Attachments
Vid thumb.png
Vid thumb.png (1.34 MiB) Viewed 2985 times

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

So real!!!!

Bhit93
Former Member

Post by Bhit93 »

this is really good work !
-------------------------------------------
Gynoid French Callie
Xycolo French Vala

JY148
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JY148 »

This is a new product, 11th.
These boobs are already soft enough.
The head is hard, but the actual product is a little softer.
And it is possible to make it softer.
It is possible to soften this thigh.
If you ask why it doesn't soften, it will bleed out and the makeup will fall if it's soft.
Hardened for real.
If you want a soft head, you can specify it.

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

Yeah the video looks like the model 11, just from the proportions, she is shorter. I wonder what they mean by bleeding out if it's softer, like the oil? I'd like a kissable soft head but still keeping the makeup and details intact. Not entirely soft but enough to be kissable.

Person7
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Person7 »

garriola83 wrote:Yeah the video looks like the model 11, just from the proportions, she is shorter. I wonder what they mean by bleeding out if it's softer, like the oil? I'd like a kissable soft head but still keeping the makeup and details intact. Not entirely soft but enough to be kissable.
Here's a video I found on youtube of one of the older models (I don't remember which, model 7 I guess?), which seems to focus mainly on the head. At around 30 seconds he pushes on the lips of the doll. Maybe that will help give us an impression of how soft the head actually is? It does seem like its a denser sort of silicone, as those lips seem sort of stiff/static. Hopefully others can chime in with more examples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exg71dNro7g

It also kind of demonstrates the eye mechanism, but there's a lot of really bad camera work here.

DRE4M
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DRE4M »

JY148 wrote:
Are you the same jy148 on twitter who owns a model 11?

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

Person7 wrote:
garriola83 wrote:Yeah the video looks like the model 11, just from the proportions, she is shorter. I wonder what they mean by bleeding out if it's softer, like the oil? I'd like a kissable soft head but still keeping the makeup and details intact. Not entirely soft but enough to be kissable.
Here's a video I found on youtube of one of the older models (I don't remember which, model 7 I guess?), which seems to focus mainly on the head. At around 30 seconds he pushes on the lips of the doll. Maybe that will help give us an impression of how soft the head actually is? It does seem like its a denser sort of silicone, as those lips seem sort of stiff/static. Hopefully others can chime in with more examples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exg71dNro7g

It also kind of demonstrates the eye mechanism, but there's a lot of really bad camera work here.
Thanks for the video. Nice to see people are making videos of their Gynoid. Tho that house and the clutter triggered my OCD.

JY148
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JY148 »

DRE4M wrote:
JY148 wrote:
Yes, I am jy148 @ 美里.

https://wm156-158.tumblr.com/

Person7
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Person7 »

JY148 wrote:
DRE4M wrote:
JY148 wrote:
Yes, I am jy148 @ 美里.

Would you be willing to post a review of your model 11 on the forums here? I myself am interested in getting a model 11 particularly with that newer western face they have (laura I think its called?). I would be interested to know how it compares to the older models, if anythings improved, how its held up during your time owning it, and issues, etc.

DRE4M
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DRE4M »

JY148 wrote:
DRE4M wrote:
JY148 wrote:
Yes, I am jy148 @ 美里.

Awesome. Looking foward to your future updates. :glou:

JY148
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JY148 »

https://tmblr.co/ZuIcUd2nB0DIb

Artificial Technology RZRDOLL Li hui Head 11 BODY (162cm)
It arrived on 2020/01/10.

When the No. 5 was released, it was packed with a head attached and the box was long, but now it seems that it has been changed to be packed between feet.

The underwear that had been installed was all the same design, but in different colors: No. 5 was pink and Nos. 9 and 11 were lilac.

There is only a height difference between No. 5 and the nominal 2cm, but as the weight has increased by 5kg, the difference is more than the numerical value.
I will measure again when time is available.

This time, it was detachable, but it was changed to fit a realistically shaped artificial vagina made of silicon in a cavity similar to a Japanese doll.

As for No. 5, the main body side was modeled realistically like a general TPE doll, but it seems to have been changed unavoidably because it tears off immediately.

By the way, the detachable type 9 seems to be a hollow type.

INFORMATIONS