realsexdoll.com

Meet Haley! She's new Vibee Doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Starchild

Re: Meet Haley! She's new Vibee Doll

Post by Starchild »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:
Starchild wrote:
Inflatablefun82 wrote:Whays her pussy like?????????
It's too tight for me, but it is soft, and it has small round bumps for texture in it. I removed the insert and threw it away, then washed out the tunnels good to get the oils out, I enjoy the vinyl sheath better. Unfortunately the oils from the insert material hardened the vinyl a bit, so I may buy some softener to restore the softness of the sheath. I wish the designers would keep those siliconish inserts separate from the dolls, as they ruin the soft vinyl. Then people would have the option to use a vinyl sleeve or the install the insert if they wish.

There are two spots on her legs where that silicone was touching while she was packaged, and it caused some small bubbling on those areas. :shakefist:
Can I see pictures of the pussy area without the insert please?
Here it is, I still have to work off that material, they use a very strong glue, must be Krazy glue :lol: . The edges are even rounded, had they of left the insert out, it would feel very nice. As is, it still works better than that insert did for me.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Fab. Is it easy to cum in her without the insert?

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:Fab. Is it easy to cum in her without the insert?

I filled her up good, is that a look of satisfaction or what 8)

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

@Starchild. Your open insert pocket looks like a perfect candidate for a female condom.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:Whays her pussy like?????????
Starchild wrote:It's too tight for me, but it is soft, and it has small round bumps for texture in it. I removed the insert and threw it away, then washed out the tunnels good to get the oils out, I enjoy the vinyl sheath better.
This has been an ongoing problem with many inflatables. The problem that I have found is that it’s not so much the insert itself that’s too tight, but rather that no one has thought to reinforce the insert pocket, so that when you inflate the doll, it does not compress the insert. I recall that when I used my Agent 69, if I had her inflated at even 80% it felt as if my penis were in a hydraulic vise. I did find her usable when I deflated her to about 50% or less, but there went the realism as well as her shape.

One solution is to reinforce the insert pocket on your own with a piece of plastic tubing, in order to prevent compression.

Another solution is to do what I did with my Candy 18. Her vaginal orifice was fixed, and left a lot to be desired. The way that I remedied this is illustrated in the photo below. I don’t see why the same technique wouldn’t work with an inflatable as well.

Sam
Attachments
Candy 18 1 20170517_064802.jpg
Candy 18 1 20170517_064802.jpg (867.35 KiB) Viewed 1179 times

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Starchild wrote:
Inflatablefun82 wrote:Fab. Is it easy to cum in her without the insert?

I filled her up good, is that a look of satisfaction or what 8)

Yes she looks happy! You need to get into making videos! Inflation videos and action videos

mspakamac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mspakamac »

I'm so jealous of you. She's gorgeous.
"I bought you mail order, My plain wrapper baby, Your skin is like vinyl, The perfect companion,..........
I blew up your body, But you blew my mind" - Roxy Music

INFORMATIONS