realsexdoll.com

Nicole Lifesize Doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Usaw
Active Poster
Active Poster

Nicole Lifesize Doll

Post by Usaw »

Does anyone know what this doll looks like unboxed and inflated or has any experience with it.

http://www.sextoys.co.uk/nicole-lifesize-doll.html

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Nicole Lifesize Doll

Post by hugemistake »

If you can't find a photo of the doll anywhere, or see part of it through the box, it is probably not very good. This looks a product that a 24 hour brick and mortar store would sell hoping some drunk guy would stumble in around 2:30 am and buy it based on the picture on the box. Or so I've heard. I've never actually done that.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

She will have a balloon head, no feet or hands, and simple "pink pockets" for love holes

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Based on the box, it's going to be a low end inflatable with a flat face.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

doppler

Post by doppler »

The doll also includes a bullet vibrator, which manufacturers do to make the doll look high end and grossly bump up the msrp of the entire package. So this £59 doll with vibration function, would be like buying a £29 doll.

grhague

Post by grhague »

purchased this doll sometime ago as I thought she would be better than the cheap basic dolls that I could get to cum inside. I found that sadly she was the same I could get my cock to cum inside her due to the poor quality of the holes. The only thing I could try was to try letting her give me a bj. This she did amazingly well and I managed a intense orgasm.

See the video of me getting a mind blow bj off this doll at

paula_dam
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by paula_dam »

I've bought one of these in London in 2005. It's basically a standard cheap vinyl doll. Its only remarkable feature was a full head made of hard plastic, which included closable eyes and an open mouth with some kind of suction, operated by a hand bulb. The inside of the mouth was made of soft rubber, and I think it had some minor texture, but the suction thing broke after just a couple of uses. The other openings were just plain sleeves and not connected. I don't remember a vibration bullet, but I was never a fan so perhaps I've never used it. The doll itself was not very durable. After some months of not so intense use (I lived with my girlfriend then), I ended throwing the body away and keeping the head, to which I adapted a silicone sleeve for the mouth connected to a better hand bulb. Good blowjobs!

sexdolltester
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexdolltester »

they are all primitive, unreliable and ugly

INFORMATIONS