realsexdoll.com

1am Paula Rebirth

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Dolls1970

1am Paula Rebirth

Post by Dolls1970 »

Now that she's no longer inflatable but stuffed with some added articulation...where can I post pictures without breaking the category rules?
Attachments
112.JPG
112.JPG (500.06 KiB) Viewed 5601 times

Dolls1970

Re: 1am Paula Rebirth

Post by Dolls1970 »

??????????

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

What's wrong with posting them right here in the thread you started? Seems like the appropriate category to me. Just follow TDF rules of conduct when posting and you should be fine.

Dolls1970

Post by Dolls1970 »

Mr Franz, thank you for the reply!
My Paula is no longer inflatable so I was thinking it wouldn't be.

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

Very nice work. I’m also planning to do a polyfill on a similar doll. Did you take any pictures of the process along the way? I’m leaning towards removing the hands, feet and head to acess the doll to fill it, then use a correct adhesive to reattach those body parts again.

Are you able to reasonably bend all the limbs, waist etc? How about the temperature of the doll itself? I’m assuming it’s going to stay whatever the room temperature is set at?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Nice mods - and - pics - "Dolls1970"

I would leave the post here - as others might take inspiration from your mods - :thumbs_up:

Although I think there is an inventors section here as well that you may want to post in as well - as a sort of "how to" - for others to follow or comment on - just an idea

Just as a cravat - in that most air babes can be saved from the dreaded deflation with simple repairs and if caught early can keep your favorite inflata-babe up and ready for her next mission - Oh I do understand some air dolls can be too far gone for simple repairs and other options might be explored - so again great post - Dolls1970 - :thumbs_up:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Dolls1970 wrote:Mr Franz, thank you for the reply!
My Paula is no longer inflatable so I was thinking it wouldn't be.
Technically no, but still derived from an inflatable. The way I look at it, Paula is an improved inflatable that has been permanently expanded with something other than air.

I'd definitely like to see more picks and maybe a short tutorial of just how you went about it. :wink:

Dolls1970

Post by Dolls1970 »

Mr Franz, thank you. Paula has undergone some changes and is basically a pillow doll now.She still poses well and is good company on a cold night. ;)

Jeff
Doll
Doll

Post by Jeff »

There is a super cool doll armature product that’s similar to Loc Line. The next full scale doll in our house will have this type of armature, a zippered back, stuffing and possibly some strategically placed weighted pods to aid in a realistic ability to stand.

Paula looks fantastic. I share with the others, she’s just inflated with polyester now! Please feel free to share more photos!!!
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere!

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Cool mod :thumbs_up:
Dolls1970 wrote:My Paula is no longer inflatable so I was thinking it wouldn't be.
Yes she is! There is air within the filling material. Try removing the air (i.e. create a vacuum) and she would be flat.

So yes, she is inflated, vinyl, and totally compliant 8)

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Dolls1970

Post by Dolls1970 »

Dali, thank you!

xxxman122

Post by xxxman122 »

Nice. Her face is pretty

Dolls1970

Post by Dolls1970 »

Agreed!!!

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

There are other threads in this section that discuss stuffing your doll - indeed I took inspiration from one of them and stuffed my beloved Diaoshi who no longer held air. I am curious as to what you mean by "added articulation" in your original post. My girl doesn't bend as well as she used to when she was an under inflated air girl. To be honest, now that I've experienced her both ways, although I am happy that she is still with me and there was some initial excitement about her new feel when stuffed, I think I preferred how she felt as an inflatable. She was also easier to hide.
DocMoriarty wrote:Wow i'm impressed inflatable dolls can look that good. I like her face! Moh pix blease!
Check out Xiaofan's link in my signature... inflatables HAVE come a long way in the past decade! :D

INFORMATIONS