Male inflatable dolls?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Male inflatable dolls?

Post by violette_22 »

Hey, guys!
I'm looking to do an epic project and I'm looking into inflatables. What I want to do is alter an inflatable but I'm looking for one with solid hands, feet and head. It doesn't have to me a male doll, but it will be when I'm done with it. If any of the heads are vinyl, and they are female painted, that's okay. I know how to strip paint from those materials.
I've not seen many inflatables aside from those very cheap ones that aren't really functional like Judy and John. Do most have rooted hair?
Thanks!!!
violette_22
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Male inflatable dolls?

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

There isn't much here in the good ole US of A in what your asking - except value type dolls almost party type and or the transsexual types as well -

-But in Europa and especially thru "Vibee Doll" - they import from China the Daio Shi air dolls male type and they have solid heads, solid hands, & feet that you are searching for - check for what's in stock as male dolls aren't as available as their female companions

They do import to the USA and also sell thru both Amazon & eBay - or go direct

I believe they ship from Brussels and post via air mail thru Frankfort or Luxembourg - {Fed Ex or UPS}

Good luck on your doll quest - "violette_22" - :thumbs_up:

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Male inflatable dolls?

Post by violette_22 »

Yorktown,
Thank you so much! I will take a look there. I didn't know where to start but I know I've seen female dolls like that and wanted to look at man dolls before doing a big job on a female as a gender reassignment.
Thanks!!!
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

INFORMATIONS