realsexdoll.com

Why are you attaracted Vinyl Inflatable dolls?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
mspakamac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Why are you attaracted Vinyl Inflatable dolls?

Post by mspakamac »

My fascination with vinyl inflatable dolls goes back almost 50 years, right from the day when I first heard of them. Being an extremely shy youngster with zero confidence around other people, I suppose that the idea of having a relationship with a doll grew and grew. Suffering from fetish desires for rainwear coupled with gender dysphoria, knowing how society was in those days, I knew that would have to either hide my yearnings in order to have a relationship or live alone and indulge my need to dress as a woman in rainwear. As things turned out, I was spot on regarding my assessment of my situation.

It would be about 45 years ago when opportunity and financial means allowed me to act on my nagging fascination and buying my own blow-up doll. Although the doll itself was a bit of a disappointment, the freedom I felt, coupled with the thrill and excitement that I felt, would haunt me from then on.

I don't think that I was that attracted to my first doll, I was however attracted to the situation. Over the years since, I found myself becoming more and more attracted to blow-up vinyl dolls to the point where just a glimpse of a traditional hard moulded face and wide open mouth has my pulse racing. My attraction to actually conducting a doll relationship would grow over the years when I began to appreciate just how inadequate I felt about being in a sexual relationship with a vinyl doll, rather than a real person. Basically, a doll relationship became the preference rather than a substitute.
I can't begin to remember all the dolls I've had or how many but there has hardly been a time when I've been without one. Buying them mail order is OK but by far, I much prefer to make personal visits to adult stores where I can view and choose my doll, or dolls, face to face and conduct conversations with assistants about my preferences.
Brandy
Brandy
20180314_023522.jpg (470.98 KiB) Viewed 2884 times
"I bought you mail order, My plain wrapper baby, Your skin is like vinyl, The perfect companion,..........
I blew up your body, But you blew my mind" - Roxy Music

Deck

Post by Deck »

They are nice for CHEAP, have a lot of advantages over silicone.

If you had a girlfriend, moving her wouldn't require any effort, she'd move herself. Moving inflated vinyl is also effortless.

They are incredibly soft, their firmness infinitely adjustable with air pressure. If you use them without inserts, pressure can be adjusted on the fly with your body weight pressure. Talkin' about "Love Passage" pressure, my friend.

If you get a mid range inflatable, only the face is solid- The neck is vinyl and the head can flop around in a very natural and sexy manner. I don't think many solid dolls can do that.

I swear I just thought of this- Their skin gets an electrical charge- Like a balloon! O.K. that's weird

I eagerly look forward to a 120 lb. fully motorized AI robot. Until then...

Dollover1978
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollover1978 »

I just prefer them. It is hard to hide a large doll in your house away from family and guests. I grew up in a time when inflatables were all there was on the market. Back in the 90s silicon lifelike dolls cost $6000-$7000. That was the equivalent of $12,000 to $14,000 in today's market when you adjust for inflation. It is kind of weird and hard to explain but it is kind of cool getting a small package from Amazon in the mail and telling people that you ordered a book. They a :| re easy to clean and store away. I just wish that manufacturers would listen to their customers and make something for us big boob lovers. :| 8) :morning:

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Hagen of Tronje summarized the advantages well. Are inflatables as attractive as TPE? No, but nor are they as heavy, expensive, and difficult to store.

They still make an ideal first purchase for someone looking to explore dolls overall. If an inflatable is pleasing, and you have the patience to clean it, you might want to explore something better. Or, you might even decide it is good enough and there's no need to upgrade!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

crazinflatable
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by crazinflatable »

Lot of beautiful things were already said before about vinyl doll.
They are easy to find, affordable, easy to clean, easy to hide and you can own several of them.
The offer today is quite amazing (position, color, theme, ...).
You can have lot of fun these ladies.
For someone who is into inflatable fetishism the vinyl doll is a must have in its hunting board.
The feeling of having something filled with air ( your air!) is absolutely amazing.
You choose the pressure you want for your sex party.
The "quicky" aspect is also wonderful, you can buy it at the nearest adult store and just have fun with her either in the shop video cabin or in your car or anywhere else, once you are inspired.
Each time I have to travel for my job, I never bring a doll with me if I know I can find one where I go.
It so exciting to go to the sex-shop, choose the lady you want in your bed for the night, pay it and bring it to your hotel.
When you open the box and start to inflate this piece of plastic, it began to take a shape which bring you to a high arousal level.
Now you just have to enjoy and enjoy and enjoy.
I've never tried TPE or Silicone Doll and I think I will never try.
I can easily imagine this kind of doll is a great toy to play with but as explained by someone before, this is not the same relation.
This relation with vinyl doll doesn't prevent me to have a girlfriend, I definitely prefer to have sex with her, but vinyl doll is never far away either physically or in my heart.
Life is better in the air - Just inflate a vinyl doll and relax ! :D

plasticplease
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by plasticplease »

For me I find dolls more attractive sexually than people. Pretty simple to me

aeroplastique
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by aeroplastique »

kandi2.jpg
kandi2.jpg (54.56 KiB) Viewed 2432 times
This is why I like vinyl inflatable dolls :)

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

For me the main and only reason is the price. Another reason is that if I import a TPE or silicone doll I paid more than 100% of taxes! As these dolls are much more expensive their price becomes very prohibitive for me. Maybe in the future if they change the tax legislation here I get a TPE doll. We will have a new government from January next year. We are hoping for a tax reform to help us.

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Good morning all

well , inflatables are the best option for me right now: easy to hide ( :whistle: ) , on the other hand i have my health trouble due to plastic toxicity ( Diao shi dolls work fine , no problem with them ) so i must be careful . Having a look at the amount of dolls I have had , well i could have purchased almost 2 tpe dolls ( and the idea is twisting around inside my head ..... beers too :haha4: :glou: ..... I have been visiting ali express , and there are a lots of them ,send from Europe and the cost is around 600 e max. Oh shit I cannot buy one because I been fired from job :cry: ) . A Tpe doll is difficult to hide and sometimes weights 41 kg , so it is difficult to move from one point to another , ok the are more real , they need some cares , they are beautiful but , if you live with other people perhaps they do not want to meet her or see her ( you know how some people are) , I do not mind , I would prefer my Inflata babes better stored than I have , or simply inflated in my room but .... Ok happy 1 nov. day :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: Beersssss ... and more beers (3 for me are enough :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: )

Kente

Post by Kente »

I don't exactly know how or when it started. I've tried other dolls when I was a little younger and I had some good times with them, but at the time I thought I was a little bit of a loser for screwing a plastic girl. I've gotten rid of so many dolls over the years because of this and because I just got bored with them (not knowing any better). Still, they never left my mind. The one I miss most is Hannah. Big giant boobs till Tuesday, clown looking face, purple underwear. For awhile, I didn't think about dolls because I was getting it from real women regularly. This was what I should be really doing.

Or so I thought...But, that's a topic for another day.

The older I got, the more I've noticed my taste in women is very, VERY strange. Again, I'm not sure when I started looking at my dolls again, or how, or even why. But, one day, I saw Brandi or a website, and that became the first doll I ordered. Becky came soon after that. And, I'm currently waiting for two more.

I know the one thing that gets me rock hard is that O-face the dolls have. The traditional, airhead, O-face. Every time I see that, I turns me on so much, and I guess in a way it always have. The blank eyes, the round O-mouth, the tawdry makeup. It's everything I really want in a girl. Matter of fact, I wish they came with more makeup.

But, the other reason I guess is that they aren't real. It's like doing it with an alien, or something not of this world. I constantly want to get as deep as I can inside that plastic pussy and ass of theirs. And they don't complain, they just stare off with that sexy blank O-face of theirs.

I guess I'm attracted to the vinyl dolls because they are just pretty to me...not all of them, mind you, but a good number of them. But, then again, I'm a guy with weird tastes.

And this time, they will stay with me until they bust. No more getting rid of my dolls. Never again.
"insert witty quote here"

The AirHeads!

Brandi - (A Brandy Big Boobed Doll/China)
Becky - (Sexy & Playful Cyberskin Doll/Pipedream)
Candi - (Tyra Black Doll/Germany)
Ginger - (A.L.I.S.S.A. BBW Doll/Russia)
Jennifer - (LoveToy Super Boobie Blonde Love Doll/Hong Kong)
Hannah - (Hannah Blow Up Doll/NMC)

salesalesaletime1
Ex-Member

hello i want to know if somebody have any allergy symptons

Post by salesalesaletime1 »

if somebody used sex dolls tpe for couple years do you have any allergy symptons ?

MeowMeow
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MeowMeow »

I am new both to this forum and dolls and for me the main reason is affordability and also variety. Now I have two airdolls one with insert from Topco range (MeowMeow) and one from love and vibes with fixed inserts which is dark skinned (Coco). The experience with both is totally different in the physical sense but they both make great companions. I am now doing a mod on MeowMeow with polyester stuffing . Will let you all know how this comes out .

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

MeowMeow wrote:I am now doing a mod on MeowMeow with polyester stuffing . Will let you all know how this comes out .
Welcome to the forum, MM! Do let us know how the poly fill mod turns out. This summer I stuffed my favorite air girl. At first I found the difference very exciting, but I think now I miss how she felt as an inflatable. I wanted to keep her, though, and stuffing seemed the best option. I'll be curious to learn how it goes for you.

MeowMeow
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MeowMeow »

I'll be curious to learn how it goes for you.
I have a few finishing touches to add, a pair of latex gloves on order which I am going to use over the original shapeless hands . Apart from that at least the early signs are amazing. The weight difference and the presence beside me is totally different experience to when she was an airbabe and I have to say I am really glad i tried this rather than a vinyl repair.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

WOW!

She's a rarity now!

Discovering balloons from an early age and then an original rubberised canvas (but smooth) "lilo" with grooves during puperty I moved to vinyl pool toys. I love solid dolls, for the fun of their personalities and realism, but in bed in winter they take at least 24 hours to warm up.

A balloon, tight and smooth still turns me on. A pair are wonderful to be between. Long Qualatex Q646 balloons are long enough to wrap your legs and feet around whilst having something approximating boobs and nipples at the top end. 11 inch balloons with long necks can be equally stimulating.

Then there's vinyl lilos with deep grooves, or pockets for variety.

Then there's airdolls . . .

The feel of the smooth vinyl . . . warm, flexible, even a bit elastic if warmed enough . . . like satin . . . skin . . .

Sorry for perhaps more detail than you want to read - there's much sensuality to be obtained from inflatables of all sorts.

Whenever I suggest an inflatable to begin with it's so disappointing when people really want to spend $1500 instead just to begin with. "How do I introduce the idea of a doll to my wife?" Well an inflatable represents not a huge gamble of investment if things go awry.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS