realsexdoll.com

Meet Julia, my new Diaoshi

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Nildi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Meet Julia, my new Diaoshi

Post by Nildi »

I bought her from a local vendor as an experimental, more "playable" addition to my mannequin ladies. Honestly, I didn't expect much, but she was only around 250PLN ($67.5; 57.99EUR; 50.79GBP) so I thought "Why not?".
I have to say I am surprised and amazed. While obviously not as realistic as my other girls, she is much more than I expected. I thought she would be just a toy, but Julia became a full member of my doll family :D The sex is wonderful, she's incredibly cuddly and pleasant to be around. Oh, and she is so easy to carry and clean! Her skin is thicker and sturdier than I expected and soft molded hands and feet really add to the experience. My only complaint is the crappy hair that only gets in the way of putting on a proper wig. I ended up trimming it off, leaving around 1/5 of the original length.
The photos below were inspired by one of my friends commenting that Julia looks like a friendly housewife, while my mannequins look more like some fancy girls I picked up at an upscale club :mrgreen:
Unfortunately, I'm still without a decent camera, so these are just quick phone snaps.
Attachments
Julia_1.jpg
Julia_1.jpg (4.38 MiB) Viewed 1748 times
Julia_2.jpg
Julia_2.jpg (5.18 MiB) Viewed 1748 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Meet Julia, my new Diaoshi

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome - Nildi - :thumbs_up:

These Daio Shi made air babes are much fun indeed, and if taken care of - will last some time

Great pictures - she does look very happy at your place - always a plus - :angel:

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Hey Nildi,

Congrats, Julia’s a cutie, for sure. :thumbs_up: I like the very Asian look of her.

There’s something about inflatables - even with all of the more expensive dolls that I own, I still adore my air girls. :)

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Nildi, congratulations to your great find. These dolls are dangerous :-) if you try them once, they will catch you! :-) Please, be gentle on her.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Pretty neat. I like that face a lot. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS