Post by matt gloss »

:thumbs_up:
8)

jabbamill2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: DIAOSHI Redefines Inflatable Doll with New High End Mode

Post by jabbamill2 »

I own a fabric doll and I was thinking if the head would fit on her?

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Hi
I am sure this body can only take those Diaoshi heads that were produced specificly for this doll (doll body+the desired head variation. the body has a specific spiral so only matching head can fit i think.

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

So what ever became of this line? I haven't seen them anywhere since this posting.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

They came and went - mrdudeguyman - :!:

Serious - Alie Express had these air girls for sale when member "Dolicio" posted this some time ago - :arrow:

Like many things - these inflata babes were a flash in the pan & then gone - you gotta be quick sometimes - if you like it get then - otherwise its all about :could have/ should have"

I never got any as they were all on the small side and I prefer my inflata babes a wee bit bigger :mrgreen:

Stay inflated

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Serious - Alie Express had these air girls for sale when member "Dolicio" posted this some time ago - :arrow:

Like many things - these inflata babes were a flash in the pan & then gone - you gotta be quick sometimes - if you like it get then - otherwise its all about :could have/ should have"

I never got any as they were all on the small side and I prefer my inflata babes a wee bit bigger :mrgreen:

Stay inflated
Yeah, I'm not surprised it didn't last. Pretty much the whole industry has transitioned to TPE or silicone. The dolls are just so heavy. A full adult-sized doll at about 35 pounds is what I'm hoping to see more of someday. I do think SeeDree is onto something, but the line lacks variety and some needed refinements.

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

mrdudeguyman wrote:
yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Stay inflated
Yeah, I'm not surprised it didn't last. Pretty much the whole industry has transitioned to TPE or silicone. The dolls are just so heavy. A full adult-sized doll at about 35 pounds is what I'm hoping to see more of someday. I do think SeeDree is onto something, but the line lacks variety and some needed refinements.
This inflatable with silicon head and boobs is just a waist of time for the client and also the company i think ,
The price was obviously around 300 $ or + with shipping cost more than 15 $ so this is not around a normal price of less of 100$ for most of the inflatable of diaoshi,
If you want silicon on a inflatable just do it yourself if she stuffed it will be better so she will be more durable, well i think diaoshi test this dolls , they just was hard to sell and they just give up on that model , its all about the low price for inflatable like chinese company like to do it , sell a lot and fast, the opposite of silicon doll market.

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Interesting new enhancements

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

DoctorDuke wrote:Interesting new enhancements
It appears they're discontinued enhancements, unfortunately.

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

It seems that i was a little right , diaoshi inflatable doll on aliexpress have now all the same option with the removable head , it seems that is a direct update from this previous model of 2019 , in 2021 they now propose 5 removable head for each inflatable , notice that the neck is also way smaller with better proportion , they remove the silicon on the boobs and head , i think it was too expensive to ship but now you can adapt a silicon head if you want one maybe .

All that for less than 100 $ i think , this is what i was thinking they transform this new technology and previous model you show in this post, to not exceed the price limit to 100$
this is really smart , they keep making progress with inflatable and keep them with a good price , if you want add silicon just do it yourself.

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

I don't know how well that will work though, because a silicone or TPE head with its internal skull will weigh enough to make the doll unstable in terms of balance.

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

mrdudeguyman wrote:I don't know how well that will work though, because a silicone or TPE head with its internal skull will weigh enough to make the doll unstable in terms of balance.
Hybrid inflatable doll can't support silicon like a full silicon one .

here the best hybrid i found on internet as now , this inflatable doll is really impressive and smart on the concept.
she have nipple in silicon if you look closer , and also hand , feet , vigina, hole and the plastic look really solid,
for the head no silicon but this is really the smartest hybrid inflatable doll i found available now if you want a inflatable with some silicon.

But yes ... The price is no more attractive to low budget as i was thinking , around 300 $ when you have silicon on boobs or more .

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

This doll is out there with a fixed head through the brand name of TOYFA (toy factory). It comes boxed with a foot pump and an outfit. I have found one may be someone can get info on the others. This is a genuine Diao-Shi doll under the PLAYDOLLS X line. I wasn't sure where to put this without starting another thread so I tucked it in here as it is a little different.
Attachments
57737-15.jpg
57737-15.jpg (73.31 KiB) Viewed 829 times
57737-16.jpg
57737-16.jpg (95.57 KiB) Viewed 829 times
57737-09.jpg
57737-09.jpg (37.7 KiB) Viewed 829 times
57737-07.jpg
57737-07.jpg (30.2 KiB) Viewed 829 times
57737-02.jpg
57737-02.jpg (24.53 KiB) Viewed 829 times
57737-03.jpg
57737-03.jpg (28.99 KiB) Viewed 829 times
57737-04.jpg
57737-04.jpg (29.15 KiB) Viewed 829 times
57737-05.jpg
57737-05.jpg (29.37 KiB) Viewed 829 times
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

Her arms... She looks like she's working as a bouncer and she's ready to rumble, lol. The last doll I remember having that hulking position was that TrueCompanion laughingstock.

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DIAOSHI Redefines Inflatable Doll with New High End Model

Post by Entity2020 »

Giving this old thread a bump.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

INFORMATIONS