realsexdoll.com

Hygienic Seal

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
mspakamac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Hygienic Seal

Post by mspakamac »

Does anyone else feel nervous when removing the seal on a new doll? My hands shake terribly as I pick away at the weaker seal in case it all goes wrong. It has only happened once to me but it's left me nervous every time. There doesn't seem to be any consistency in my experience. I always make sure that I have at least two dolls in my possession as backup.
"I bought you mail order, My plain wrapper baby, Your skin is like vinyl, The perfect companion,..........
I blew up your body, But you blew my mind" - Roxy Music

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Hygienic Seal

Post by Olwyn »

Same for me! It's the worst part of getting a new doll...

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well heck yeah - I'll agree that's the hardest part of these value line air Lassies

There does not seem to be any one way to do it either - every air doll pulls out differently

That's why I like to get the value line air babes without the hygienic seals - but sadly its a limited option out there with NMC owning this field and nearly all their line up comes with this hygienic seal

One thing I do after its over - is to trim up the edges with a human cuticle nail cutter - I do this on both sides to eliminate any sharp edges and or excess material - I sometimes get as many as 2 mm on one side and 1 mm on the other - hey that's 3 mm not there to scratch - but honestly this design is my least favorite option with the seal; NMC can do better
Attachments
Naughty Naomi 1.0 - Copy.jpg
Naughty Naomi 1.0 - Copy.jpg (189.64 KiB) Viewed 1492 times
Naughty Naomi 1.1 - Copy.jpg
Naughty Naomi 1.1 - Copy.jpg (216.01 KiB) Viewed 1492 times
Naughty Naomi 1.2 - Copy.jpg
Naughty Naomi 1.2 - Copy.jpg (278.79 KiB) Viewed 1492 times

Dr Latex McPeggin

Post by Dr Latex McPeggin »

I hear you 100% there folks... Feels like deciding to cut the RED or BLUE wire when removing them. I would rather then not be there at all as I clean my doll after I get them anyways...

INFORMATIONS