realsexdoll.com

Inflatable Vibee Doll ($100) Review

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
xxxman122

Inflatable Vibee Doll ($100) Review

Post by xxxman122 »

I am not sure why Amazon disapproved my review, so I came here to repost that review here:

Product name: Kelly California Blond Inflatable Blow Job Doll (Vibee Dolls)
Order total: $100.16 ($15.99 shipping & taxes included)
Sold By: Love And Vibes
Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

I’m quite disappointed, however I won’t rate low just yet, since it’s my first day with her. Please do take a look at pictures. I’ll address some issues with her.

1. Shipping: It was shipped from France thru DHL. I’m impressed it only took a single day to arrive here in the States and get it delivered. (Kudos to DHL)

2. Package: It’s a big box (Picture), It comes with a pink vibrator and the doll itself (2 things). The instruction manual says leak patching stuff are included, but it’s not.

3. Inflation: There’s 2 pump holes and I did it with my mouth (recommended by manual too). It took me 2 minutes for both. You can’t really overfill her, not with your mouth.

4. Doll: Head, Boobs, Hands, Feet are made out of PVC, Vagina, Anal are made out of TPE. Arms and body must be made with a tube material (smells like it).
- The problem is the weight of PVC (Picture). You’d have to constantly deal with bends.
- The body shape is also really weird. Especially the belly part, waist line has unusual shape, but it fits in “adult small” for US.
- Her head is too big (for her body proportion), she barely has any hair. Her mouth hole is too small and hard as hell (Picture). Don’t BJ or you’d lose your DDDD.

5. Deflation: It’s not terrible, but it takes at least 5-10 minutes to completely deflate. Also putting back into the box it came with is a NIGHTMARE (Picture). Her head is the main issue.

Otherwise, it seems like what they’ve described. I don’t see it being worth $100, but who knows. These PVC hands and feet are realistic. Can’t wait to cut this thing open and fill up with package stuffing. It’d instantly solve all the problems for me.

Images (it says they're too big):
https://i.imgur.com/hyfUQdy.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mLpiwjo.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/E633K2g.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/l0NMOEB.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/0EbOa4o.jpg

FYI, just incase people who might say put her head sideway or something. TRUST ME, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING without ripping her head off.

Jeff
Doll
Doll

Re: Inflatable Vibee Doll ($100) Review

Post by Jeff »

I think you would be right to add polyester fiber stuffing to this doll. It most certainly would solve all the problems you described and probably make the doll last much longer and be more comfortable as well. Good luck with that project.
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I do enjoy the idea of sharing and giving member insight into products - as it allows us all to gather a wee bit more information on what ever we might be considering out there to purchase

I do under stand everyone has different levels of experience with products and I Sorta Kinda take reviews with that in mind personally; as they are always thru the prospective eye of the beholder - I don't mean this as disrespectful - everyone has there own preference level threshold - hence they either hate or love product "X" - or "Y"

Ok, with all that said - all that read these boards/ posts - in the inflatable section know that I have a little experience into the wonderful world of inflata-babes - and I too have purchased several of the Amazon sellers "Vibee Doll collection" - since they became available - and here is my consideration in their regards with the five I got with two standing, two sitting versions, undt ein squatting

The prices range from just under $100 to $115 and are not Amazon Prime capable, hence you have to pay shipping extra - usually a tad under $20 - mind you this is for purchase and delivery in the good ole US of A

I found shipping awesome with the "Vibee Doll seller" also listed as "Love & Vibes" - as the company is listed in France - ships from Belgium - and all mine flew out of Deutschland very quick like to the tune of anywhere from 2 to 3 day full turnover of purchase to home delivery for less than $20 bucs - {just awesome} - :angel:

Now as to the air dolls - they are all custom made thru "Love & Vibes" who has contracted thru Daio Shi the maker in the Peoples Republic of China - and are a version of the standard ones found thru out the good planet Earth - its individual opinion to whether the Vibee Doll is a better or a less option of the standard Daio Shi air doll

The air dolls are no doubt very well made sex dolls - as compared to many mid range air dolls that are not far in price bellow - I find the Love & Vibes air dolls superior as a sex toy - they all have a TPE insert front/ rear that is wonderfully smooth, and there is no fear of scratching your manhood as in many in the value line to mid range air babes with the simple pouch design or the PDX hard TPE casting of a pussy made for men made of iron - :roll:

As a sex toy the Love & Vibes air doll is a winner - hands down to any in the similar price range and the sitting version is the better for me as a sex toy - "Love & Vibes" has many options like blonde or dark haired - open mouth closed - just to many to list - not all are in stock at the same time either

Now as a super model and trying to compare the Love & Vibes air doll to say a TPE solid doll - well the idea is unwise - these are pure sex toys and while they can with some effort; as member M77 has presented in Posts here - they can be made to look indeed like a super model - but again the air doll is at most a $125 sex toy - you are not going to get a one thousand dollar TPE doll for that price -

Inflatable air dolls last some time with me, as they are never over inflated nor placed in positions that would easily damage them, simple realistic expectation allow for longer term "life" - no they don't last for ever -

Again take my perspective for what its worth - we all have different ideas - I will say that the Amazon seller "Vibee Doll" a worthy sex toy and a good value with truly outstanding shipping -

Also something to consider when mentioning air dolls is the recurring thought of conversion of an air babe to a solid doll filled with substances other than air, unless one is a really good tinkerer with different mediums to work with, this usually ends up a messy affair resulting in a total right off of the doll - that will never really be the same as when she was an inflatable - there have been some members whom have made the conversions, but by far and large most others conversions have resulted in disaster

xxxman122

Post by xxxman122 »

Does anyone know why they give vibrator as a gift?? Like isn’t that something females put inside their vagina?

Other than its permenant staining issue that I had, it seems quite good now.

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Some dolls have a small hole to put the vibrator in, never found any use for
them myself. Also Amazon will refuse any review with any mention of erotic uses
of the item. They only want a bland - is it as pictured - any damage - is it satisfactory.

xxxman122

Post by xxxman122 »

Barbarous wrote:Some dolls have a small hole to put the vibrator in, never found any use for
them myself. Also Amazon will refuse any review with any mention of erotic uses
of the item. They only want a bland - is it as pictured - any damage - is it satisfactory.
i did notice amazon erasing any erotic reviews or pictures. But they also don’t allow any reviews thats not directly related to the product, such as damaged condition during shipment. They said I should contact the seller and try to resolve it and review the seller instead of product itself.

Something like this happened with my glue gun order, i was complaing and it was rejected...

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Once I gave the vendor a gushing review because of their follow up and
excellent shipping practices - they refused it I had to speak only to the
facts relating to the shipment. Yes, all bad news goes to the sellers because
consumers seldom read those.

INFORMATIONS