realsexdoll.com

[anime doll] Eika

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Darkos333
Apprentice
Apprentice

[anime doll] Eika

Post by Darkos333 »

So, few days ago I promised to post some interesting pictures and I am the kind of person that sticks to his word :)

This is one of many anime dolls I posses. I choose this one to be the first for two reasons: one - I have her currently inflated, so it wasnt a lot of effort, two - this one is still easily obtainable (and kinda cheap for what you get, imho) in case anyone here develops an urge to have her :wink:

Oh, one more thing: I am sorry for the quality of these photos. Im not very good at taking photos in the first place and my smartphone camera dosent make it any better. I can try my best to make higher quality ones in case there is such demand.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: [anime doll] Eika

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Congrats - Darkos333 - :thumbs_up:

She looks wonderful

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Where did you find her

Darkos333
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Darkos333 »

She is easily obtainable on japanese market. I've bought mine on otonaJP:
Eika
Clothes

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

How is the quality of the doll? She looks gorgeous...

Darkos333
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Darkos333 »

Well, it depends on what do you mean by quality :)

Printing quality isnt the best but isnt the worst either. If you take a very close look at her head you will see low dpi outcome and sometimes some artifacts like slightly visible horizontal lines - but these are usually small enough to be unnoticable during regular usage.

As for material quality -I would say there are two factors to be considered: durability and the feel in touch.

I dont have good news about durability: compared to my other love dolls, Hame Doll series seem to be slightly below average - both in terms of physical and chemical durability. So if you plan to use this doll on daily basis (eg sleep with her and have sex with her often, like I do) - you better have some pvc glue and ATBC in stock. Be prepared for regular replastification of onahole slot, some minor leak repairs around that area and occasional replastifiaction of whole doll if you touch her with naked body for longer periods of time.

On the other hand the material feels good in touch, I would give it 7,5/10. It becomes even better after treating it with few drops of ATBC.

In terms of assembly quality I have mixed feelings. All welds are well-made and I havent noticed any displacements of bodyparts. But it definitely could use some "aesthetic QA": Weld cutoffs are sometimes rugged and uneven, especially in difficult areas like onahole slot. And most importantly some bodyparts may have the opposite side of vinyl sheet exposed, which has slightly different texture. The difference gets reduced a bit after ATBC treatment, but it is noticable.

And finally, the design quality: This is the best design I have ever seen! This doll is perfect for hugging, sleeping with and having sex in the bed (but I would suggest only "doll on top" configuration). Everything just in the right size, cute and petite as you would expect from an anime girl. Her legs and arms(!) can be easily wrapped around you, but dont get in the way on playtime. Her modest ass is perfect to keep hands on, with slim waist making hugging her a heavenly feeling. The design is so clever, that even the weld on her back nicely mimicks the spine. The first time I touched this doll I was schocked by the quality of her design, no doubts there was some inflatable genius behind it.

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

Thank you for your reply. I've been interested to get one for a long time but I have always wondered about the material and the weld quality. But I probably end up getting one :)

Darkos333
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Darkos333 »

I'm glad I could help! Take good care of her :wink:

INFORMATIONS