realsexdoll.com

Diaoshi insert separation and reattachment

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Nildi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Diaoshi insert separation and reattachment

Post by Nildi »

Hi, unfortunately my doll's inserts have partly separated from the vinyl skin, exposing the inner cavities to water when cleaning. Now I have to remove them to clean and dry the inside before something starts to grow there. I've read somewhere on TDF that 90% rubbing alcohol will soften the glue so I can avoid using a knife. My question is: what glue should I use to glue them back in? I think the insert is some kind of TPE. Will PVC glue hold? Or should I use a polyolefin glue + primer kit?

vinylmaster13

Re: Diaoshi insert separation and reattachment

Post by vinylmaster13 »

hi
I have had the same problem with Nanma's glued inserts . I have tried a lot of glues and none worked at all ,and I cannot help you . The only thing I do is replacing the insert by another from the market that suits inside the dolls hole (and obviously the insert has only one hole to ...well you know :P because you can ruin the doll if lube touches vinyl much times ,so never use a fleshlight unless the end of it comes out of the doll ,and diaoshi's has no tunnel for that. I have 3 diaoshi and I have never had your problem , I have always had with Nanma's inserts . Well beerrrrsssssss and more beerssss

Nildi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Diaoshi insert separation and reattachment

Post by Nildi »

I ended up cutting halfway around the inserts. There is enough opening to clean and dry the inner PVC pockets while they remain attached. It's an efficient if inelegant solution ;). I hope I can find some glue that will work, but for now it will have to do:)

INFORMATIONS