realsexdoll.com

Polyfill and other mods to vinyl Diaoshi inflatible

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Simpleman

Polyfill and other mods to vinyl Diaoshi inflatible

Post by Simpleman »

I figured I'd made a thread on a polyfilled vinyl inflatable doll, that I have been doing a bit of R&D on. I realize that this isn't for everyone but some will most likely find it interesting...especially the TB and other plush doll enthusiasts.

The model for the project was a newly purchased Diaoshi "Sleeping Beauty" oral sex mode that I bought for around $85usd. The polyfill was accomplished by removing both the feet and hands with an exacto blade, as well as an incission into the back of the neck where poly fiber (almost 5 full bags) could then be pushed down into the shoulders and chest and rest of the body. The polyfill ran about $40usd. The air valves were trimmed off but left open to allow trapped air to expel as the doll is moves and bent about. It works quite well. I kept the plugs in case the doll was exposed to a shower, pool, etc. Definitely not something I would do ….to reduce the risk of water getting inside but a little shower would probably be just fine.

This was my first project doll and I took notes on things that I would improve on for my next "clone" but I think that the doll turned out nicely and I learned quite a bit along the way. I had heat expended the hips and backside to smoothen the vinyl out some and improve on the dolls girly shape. I originally did the breasts as well but then elected to remove them and attach silicone breast forms. The first set I bought was too wide, so I swapped them for a set of size 13 (HH) Feminique forms. They were $100usd on fleabay and weight 2800 gr (over 6 pounds total, 3 pounds on each side) 9" x11" over the top with a protrusion of 4.0" to 4.5". The total weight of the doll and polyfill is about 15lbs.

Removing the initial set of breast forms mentioned earlier allowed me to evaluate the adhesive that I used to attach the forms. I've found that they can somewhat separate as bit over time along the edges. Mostly at the top because of gravity. Not a lot but but it does happen a bit due to the flexibility of the silicone forms and vinyl. I went over and did touch up gluing once again since I finished the doll. I used Loctite brand "vinyl, fabric and plastic" adheisive and it worked quite well. But work time is about 30 seconds. I moved the doll around quite a bit over the 3 month that I worked on the project and there is no chance of them coming off. In fact the first set I had to literally tear off and in some areas the old breast forms skin tore, as it was completely adhered to the vinyl.

I really got used to the doll...(which I named Kimberly) just hanging out. I don't have to hide the doll, so I'd put her on chairs and such. Shes definitely freaked me out on several occasions when I forgot she was there. In low light the doll really looks good. If your inclined to cuddle/sleep with a limber doll, this is a a nice option. I personally cant do that with a doll as I'd never be able to sleep when she's dressed in a sexy outfit and perfumed up. But she warms up nicely if one wanted a sleeping partner.

I've always kept an XS nude bodystocking on her. I'm into having a real women/dolls dressed sexy. Its my fetish bedroom thing and find that keeping her in outfits make her unbelievably realistic looking.

Back to the mods...I removed the hair that was woven into the head. It looked pretty bad as you all are probably aware of with big patches of scalp exposed...and made it harder to keep a nice wig in place. I also pulled the hairs woven into vaginal orfise.
The ears are both pierced by a heated needle. The weight is about 15 lbs making the doll easy to carry about, cuddle with and store if necessary. I never used the vaginal orifice as the lack of spread legs made doing so a chore. I removed the original anal orfise by carefully pealing it off with my exacto blade and substituted it with a "brown eyed girl" stroker. I wanted to figure out how to improve on the basic Diaoshi design opening and simplify cleaning up and ensuring hygiene. I'm still contemplating in adding a PVC tube of some sort into the opening to allow easier insertion of the stroker and reduce the squeeze applied by the polyfill.

If your into BJs this doll can definitely give you what your looking for but if you have a girth of 4.5 or less your probably going to appreciate the experience better. If your closer to 4.7 -5" in girth, than you have to really work because of the trapped air inside the oral cavity. This research was conducted using another sleeping Beauty doll head that I bought and I found that quite frustrating. But if your around that 4.5" mark your probably be quite happy. If your willing to use a condom the cleanup is quite minimal or you could just remove the wig and hold her mouth under a running water faucet is you prefer not using a condom. I had some bright red lipstick on the doll but removed it with rubbing alcohol. The makeup is a combination of regular women's makeup and a black sharpie for the eyebrows and mascara around the eyes.

With the other mentioned head I tried to modify the oral tube but it was a little to complicated and I couldnt maintain a water light seal. Someting I may yet be able to figure out in the future. I'm thinking about starting on a second doll since I have and extra new vinyl body and want to try to improve on my first desigh. I'll add a few more photos of the doll shortly.
Attachments
20180727_173107.jpg
20180727_173107.jpg (342.49 KiB) Viewed 5496 times
20181004_125650_resized.jpg
20181004_125650_resized.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 5503 times
20181004_125451_resized.jpg
20181004_125451_resized.jpg (948.61 KiB) Viewed 5503 times
20181004_125343_resized.jpg
20181004_125343_resized.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 5503 times
20181004_125121_resized.jpg
20181004_125121_resized.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 5503 times
20181004_125112_resized.jpg
20181004_125112_resized.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 5503 times

Simpleman

Re: Polyfill and other mods to vinyl Diaoshi inflatible

Post by Simpleman »

Here are a few more photos of the doll just to get an idea how good she looks all dressed up.
Attachments
20180727_173005.jpg
20180727_173005.jpg (296.98 KiB) Viewed 5497 times
20180719_121117.jpg
20180719_121117.jpg (341.81 KiB) Viewed 5497 times
20180718_154559_resized.jpg
20180718_154559_resized.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 5499 times
20180718_154454_resized.jpg
20180718_154454_resized.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 5499 times

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Wow, thats amazing! And it must have been tons of hours put in this work. Very well done, I like it. Finally it is also good to see Sleeping Beauty in real, i only saw her on product photos. Soon I will buy her as well, she seems to be nice doll.

Recently I have been also striving to get the max out of a vinyl doll. I decorate her face and dress up sexy to be as lifelike as possible. I think you have went over the max and you got as close to a TPE doll as possible. Good luck with her, enjoy the hot moments she can provide like this :)

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

She's look great! :multi:

and a job well done! :thumbs_up:

I have a 145cm plastic BJD doll that I'm working on outfitting in leather. It all has to be custom made due to her size.
Plastic, vinyl and latex dolls can really work for you if you like to dress them up. :D
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

Thanks for the comments. It definitely took a bit of time to do the mods. Some things worked and modified along the way. I recently bought a 153cm TPE doll just to compare and evaluate the pluses and disadvantages of each. In many ways I think I prefer the polyfilled doll because it's so easy to move around at only 15lbs vs my TPE doll which is around 57lbs. I also like how durable the vinyl doll is compared to the TPE doll.

It definitely gets difficult to find hot outfits under the 148-150cm range. You really need to find everything in size 0 or XS, XXS. That's one great thing about the polyfilled doll, you'll have more available clothing up to size Small and not restricted to XS or less.

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

Simpleman wrote:Thanks for the comments. It definitely took a bit of time to do the mods. Some things worked and modified along the way. I recently bought a 153cm TPE doll just to compare and evaluate the pluses and disadvantages of each. In many ways I think I prefer the polyfilled doll because it's so easy to move around at only 15lbs vs my TPE doll which is around 57lbs. I also like how durable the vinyl doll is compared to the TPE doll. Plus no big worries about staining and cleaning.

It definitely gets difficult to find hot outfits under the 148-150cm range. You really need to find everything in size 0 or XS, XXS. That's one great thing about the polyfilled doll, you'll have more available clothing up to size Small and not restricted to XS or less.

DarkAdonis

Post by DarkAdonis »

Impressive stuff! I'm a bit surprised to hear the breast forms stuck on so well, I would have thought the weight of them would keep pulling them off, they look huge in picture 3!

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

Yes, the adhesive really works well. The first set I used was really difficult to remove. Other then some minor loosening around the edges they definitely will stay in place. They really are big...pretty much the largest pair I could find.

jonathann

Post by jonathann »

Great job. Congratulations.

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

jonathann wrote:Great job. Congratulations.
Thanks...I think it turned out pretty well. The polyfill totally changes the feel you get from the doll. It adds an incredible degree of realism that you can only fully appreciate in person.

I just noticed I somehow posted a quote, of my own post... hmmm

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Wow, very impressive. I stuffed my Diaoshi girl two months ago and trimmed her air valves, but my work was crude and simple compared to what you've done. Great idea leaving the valves open so her body can "breathe." I used vinyl tape to reseal all my girl's valve holes and the "door" on her lower back that i made to stuff her, but I don't like the way it feels. And those new breasts you added look good, too.

If I ever stuff a doll again, I'll look back at this thread!

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

Its actually not that difficult to fill a doll by removing the hands and legs. The hardest part is making sure that you don't stretch out the vinyl where you make the cuts. Its really easy to start accidentally stretching it during the vigorous process of getting all the polyfill into where you removed the hands/feet.

And as far as the silicone breast forms, they really have a realistic feeling to them.

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

If anyone is interested I'm going to be selling this doll on the forum. I seldom see inflatable dolls or polyfilled dolls in the sales threads, so I thought I would mention it here first if anyone is interested. I just need to get around to taking the pictures and write something up. I think $275 shipped to the lower 48 states is a fair asking price. I was going to do more R&D on this doll, such as adding PVC sleeves to both the front and rear to aid in inserting and less pressure with a stroker sleave.... but my house is really small and I am contemplating starting on another one with some different tweaks along the way. I'm thinking if I sell this one I can then start tinkering with a 2.0 version of the same doll.

3x1l3

Post by 3x1l3 »

Simpleman wrote:Its actually not that difficult to fill a doll by removing the hands and legs. The hardest part is making sure that you don't stretch out the vinyl where you make the cuts. Its really easy to start accidentally stretching it during the vigorous process of getting all the polyfill into where you removed the hands/feet.

And as far as the silicone breast forms, they really have a realistic feeling to them.
Hello, could you give me some explanation on how to remove the breast and put the silicone? thank you

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

Yes, basically you just have to aquire a sharp scalpel type blade, exacto knife etc. The just cut higher up on the breast enough to make a hole and judge your blade from there. Just cut around the circumference as close to the seam as you like. Closest is better to allow the silicon breast forms to sit tight against the body after the adhesive is applied to the back of one form at a time. You have to test fit and make adjustments that you will have to make fast when you press each form in place. I held pressure concentrating on the edges for 5min each to ensure good adhesion. Make sure you let the adhesive cure about 12 hours. Its pretty straiglhtforward. About an hour or two of your time

INFORMATIONS