realsexdoll.com

Buying a doll

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Bubator

Buying a doll

Post by Bubator »

Hi all!

I heard some good stuff about these dolls on Amiga Toy website. Im choosing which one to buy and would be interested to hear, if anyone bought one of these doll and your review or just general thoughts. I am looking for a bit tougher doll, although i intend to reinforce all seams with glue, so that shouldnt be a problem.

Thank you all for help!

https://www.amigatoy.com/2018-new-160cm ... ll-p-3609/

https://www.amigatoy.com/realistic-infl ... ng-p-1398/

https://www.amigatoy.com/thick-cute-you ... ll-p-3589/

https://www.amigatoy.com/thick-pvc-infl ... ex-p-3691/

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Buying a doll

Post by genesis218 »

WOW, the first doll #3609 has a beautiful face and eyes. Being a lover of air dolls I should buy one of these dolls and try one out but I’m just not sure about the bodies of these dolls? I have a Kimmi Lovecok and Ceyenne dolls now and their bodies and skin are the best but of course their more expensive. Reinforcing the seams is the first thing I do before I even breath life into them and they last a long time. Good luck and have fun.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Hi
Actually I am grateful for your post because I have already seen the first doll from your post on Amazon already and planned to buy her as she is really cool. Thanks to this Amiga site, i could see more and better pics of her , thanks :) I prefer sitting dolls, but choose what you like. I think you should buy either the first or second doll, they are newer and better looking than the last two. But if oral is important , then go for any of the last two. They wont cause disappointment. I had one of the two last year, and she was fine. Has a great body :)

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

just a quick word: photo shopped! the first two have had the pics fixed, just so you know. I hate when they do that. the dolls are dioshi dolls, they are good dolls for the money. they have, at least I think so, the cutest ass of the airbabe world. and - btw, welcome to the forum.

Bubator

Post by Bubator »

Yeah, i will get one of these, probably the first one, but im not sure if i should get the sitting or standing one.. For sex i might prefer the sitting one, but for laying there and keeping me company in the night (have to try, never did with a doll before..) the standing one might be better..

Bubator

Post by Bubator »

Also, i am wondering if there a re any european suppliers of diaoshi dolls, so i wouldnt have to oay customs fees and customs checks and declarations

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

The first one looks nearly like a TPE or silicone doll to me or it's extremely photoshopped. The 3 others seem to depict inflatables but also heavy photoshoped. The product you get will look quite a bit worse.

Bubator

Post by Bubator »

Yes, i am aware of that, i have seen pictures direktly from manufacturers, it also says on the amiga website that there is heavy makeup and styling.. That is not an issue, facial looks arent that important, im mostli looking for a good doll on lower price. And i would realy like to get a diaoshi from a european supplier.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Bubator wrote:Yes, i am aware of that, i have seen pictures direktly from manufacturers, it also says on the amiga website that there is heavy makeup and styling.. That is not an issue, facial looks arent that important, im mostli looking for a good doll on lower price. And i would realy like to get a diaoshi from a european supplier.
Hi, look around at http://www.loveandvibes.co.uk . They sell diaoshi babes :) A lot of them. You can select from multiple babes.
Actually a sitting one is also good as a sleeping partner, as her legs are pulled up and they can really be closed to you. and better to cuddle i think.But it is up to you, standing dolls have their advantages too. What I really like with them is taking them from behind while standing and them leaning towards something. Really erotic :)

Pa Ubu

Post by Pa Ubu »

Oh, MY. Blow-up dolls have certainly changed a lot in the last 30 or so years.

I like that first one, though you guys say it's photoshopped? hrm. Not too expensive, but I imagine shipping from HK to the US would be the killer.

Also - the original poster mentioned reinforcing seams with glue - what kind and how? Is there a summary of how to do this here on TDF?
Pa to Devlin (Meiki Plush), Grace (Meiki Plush Evo), and Laney Catherine (SRSD SY Doll 161cm TPE w/ silicone head S99), and soon Ariadne Calista (SRSD 157cm 'Sola')
----
(BUGS BUNNY cocks a thumb at the robot girl rabbit walking past)
BUGS: Mechanical.
(Robot girl rabbit turns and kisses BUGS, who goes all squishy)
BUGS: Well, so it's MECHANICAL!

sexdolltester
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexdolltester »

interesting look glued boobs of a different color. face is beautiful

PinkPupa

Post by PinkPupa »

Has anyone actually bought and reviewed any of these dolls?

I"ve been looking at these two, both advertised as oral, anal and vaginal capable with 7 inch deep holes.
But their mouths look tight. Does anyone know if they can give blowjobs to anyone longer than 5 inches?

Then there's this one. A different post says she's in the "Titanya Fuck Friends" line (but I thought Titanya had bigger tits).
Open mouth, looks good, but says "anal and vaginal only". Has anyone ordered her from Amiga and tried her?
https://www.amigatoy.com/blue-eye-infla ... ir-p-1712/

Thanks

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

PinkPupa wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:56 pm Has anyone actually bought and reviewed any of these dolls?

I"ve been looking at these two, both advertised as oral, anal and vaginal capable with 7 inch deep holes.
But their mouths look tight. Does anyone know if they can give blowjobs to anyone longer than 5 inches?
This doll is one of the classic DiaoShi models: DSSEX: Classic doll with many variations

These threads may be useful;

Miko versus Chloe - or the battle of the Daio Shi air lassie
Blow job dolls..

15711874835777393.jpg
15711874835777393.jpg (495.91 KiB) Viewed 313 times
Realistic inflatable sex doll free shipping1280499577.jpg
Realistic inflatable sex doll free shipping1280499577.jpg (129.43 KiB) Viewed 313 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

PinkPupa wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:56 pm Then there's this one. A different post says she's in the "Titanya Fuck Friends" line (but I thought Titanya had bigger tits).
Open mouth, looks good, but says "anal and vaginal only". Has anyone ordered her from Amiga and tried her?
https://www.amigatoy.com/blue-eye-infla ... ir-p-1712/
This doll head has various body configurations. Titanya is a "standing" pose variation but not the one listed at Amiga Toy as their doll is a "sitting" pose model. Here are some variations: DS8130: Rotating head

The description at Amiga Toy matches the attached sales photo saying the doll has TPR breasts. I am guessing oral function is not mentioned in case the month is too small for the customer. I may be wrong and It could be a copy-and-paste error when the doll was listed. The DiaoShi factory list the head as having a "Blow Job" entrance.

From Amiga Toy:

Production name: Realistic Inflated sexdoll
Style: sitting posture
Height: 155 CM (5.1ft)
Sex: Anal and Pussy sex.
Material: Head, hands, feet, vagina, and tits of inflated sex doll for male are made of Silicone TPR, the other parts are vinyl.
Love tunnels measure 7inches (18cm) deep and between 1 and 3 inches (2.54~ 5cm) wide.
The entire photos is from Realistic Inflated sexdoll

1685069829586907.jpg
1685069829586907.jpg (209.05 KiB) Viewed 296 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

All of these air-dolls are made by Daio Shi {D/S} for your reference

Each importer - has a host of options - so they are all not the same and sadly many are not equipped with a built in TPE Insert :!:

I prefer the Love & Vibes air dolls - as they come with the TPE Insert attached to the inflata-babes body & not a separate to be installed latter item like the Titanna air babe from Hott Products

Not that there is anything really wrong with Titanna - but unlike the previous Hott Products air babes all came with built in TPE Inserts :!: :roll:

I have not ordered from "AMIGA TOYS" - so I can not say of there air dolls and or service - they do have some higher end air babes - they do look nice

Oh, and the sitting inflata-sisters - oh yeah they look awesome - :angel:

Stay inflated

INFORMATIONS