Love & Vibes - newly issued air babe "Lauren"

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Love & Vibes - newly issued air babe "Lauren"

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

As I have mentioned before in posts here, the e-store seller "Love & Vibes" of France is a great source for air babes. I have ordered a few air babes from them thru Amazon.us and the selection is always changing

The inflata-babes are made by Daio Shi of China, and it appears they make custom versions of their normal line for Europa service - very nice in deed

Lauren is a recent entry to their line and unlike other versions Lauren has a head that can be turned, allowing her to pose in a variety of more realistic ways - nice touch

Unlike the 170 CM that also had a head that could move, Daio Shi has improved this feature to make it more realistic versus the 170 CM line that had a gap on her neck that has to be covered up with a scarf to hide that design flaw, where as Lauren has a better design where the head fits over the neck and then snaps on so that there is no neck seam and unsightly gap

Lauren is 150 CM and is slightly smaller than her more normal inflata-sisters of 155 CM, and this appears to be the way these newer air dolls are going, I prefer much taller and with bigger booty, and breasts, but Daio Shi prefers to make their entire line the same mostly as we have seen thru the years with instead incremental improvements

Kudos to them as their entire line continues to improve as we see with Lauren

Lauren has the standard TPE pussy/ ass inserts glued into the dolls body and are very soft - Lauren also has the harder plastic hands & footsies - all standard features from the Daio Shi line

Quality wise Lauren is well built with a Boston valve on her back for main body inflation and another smaller version on her arm which are separate of main body inflation

Typical of standing at attention type air dolls Lauren has no real surprises, and functions as designed - her stomach is more pronounced as are all Daio Shi air babes so that her vinyl body is much closer to your body than most other designs - nice feature

Being only a few weeks with me Lauren has no defects and doesn't loose air - I give her high marks for quality/ design / price as a mid range air babe - and consider her a good air doll to purchase -

Lauren is widely available thru "Love & Vibes" through out Europa, and the good ole US of A via Amazon - do note there are several versions with other names but mostly are all alike - and selection may vary as a whole lot of air babes are moved thru this seller - and most of them sell out
Attachments
Lauren 01 - Copy.jpg
Lauren 01 - Copy.jpg (86 KiB) Viewed 6304 times
Lauren 02 - Copy.jpg
Lauren 02 - Copy.jpg (84.75 KiB) Viewed 6304 times
Lauren 05 - Copy.jpg
Lauren 05 - Copy.jpg (81.54 KiB) Viewed 6304 times

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Love & Vibes - newly issued air babe "Lauren"

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

She looks sexy! Are her tits hard? What’s she like to penetrate?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Hi - IF82 - :thumbs_up:

Lauren has soft & typical Daio Shi boobies - :mrgreen:

Lauren also has magically soft TPE inserts forward & aft - with a good water based lube, Lauren is an awesome sex toy - maybe a wee shorter than I like, but she's worth the money I paid & "Love & Vibes" doesn't kid around - she was delivered very promptly from Dusseldorf from France via DHL

sexdolltester
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexdolltester »

boobs seem hard. can they be filled with water?

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Deffo heat stretch the tits

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I have never filled the boobies with water, as getting it out is near impossible which can later develop into mold issues- so I use air only

The boobies of the Daio Shi air babe are of a different media than the skin, so heat stretching is not really easy with this design- so yer stuck with them as they are

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

it is really something to see what daioshi has been doing with their dolls, I've had a few now and like them a lot. it's allways good to get the intel from you Yorktown. when it comes down to it, you can do a lot with them.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks S66 - :thumbs_up:

Your very right about these Daio Shi air babes - as they are in continual improvement

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

I really like these new type of dolls from Love and Vibes. They are selling new blonde models with curly hair, they are really hot.

Lauren's face is so hot, good choice :) There is something in her eyes - wild and sweet at the same time. Enjoy the new lover Yorktown :)

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I'm glad to see the turning head. I loved my Diaoshi girl, but wished she could turn her head to kiss me when we were cuddled side by side. Looks like my wish came true!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks guys - :thumbs_up:

Yes, I did see the new curly haired Lassie and she looks awesome - :angel:

I'll post more soon in regards to "Love & Vibes" and their wonderful line up and changes in air doll models

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Sounds fun :) Looking forwar to your further reviews of the new dolls. My new ebony lover is also on the way, i hope she arrives very soon :) Really curious about her back, looks super curvy in the pictures. Based on this I am also curious how the new line-up with the curly hair looks like as they are newer models than the ebony one. Wondering if they did any more developments besides the hair.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Hi Thanks for your review,I have the kimmy model on her way to me this week from love and vibes through ebay uk.

8)

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

This cheaply priced Vibee-Doll is on my shopping list as I'm running out of vinyl. I like the fact the head is snap-on so I can practice removing the neck preserving the doll's ability to inflate. The sculpt is pleasant enough to sit on my desk next to Chelsea as a wig holder :lol:

There's no mention of the rotating head on the LOVE AND VIBES sales sites, but I do recall reading about that feature in the past. I will contact support next week to enquire if her head does rotate on their latest batch. I have a funny feeling that the feature was discontinued as the original post is two years old.

Thanks yorktown for your review. Do you still own this doll?

UK website; https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/lauren-s ... -doll.html
FR website; https://www.loveandvibes.fr/poupee-femm ... manon.html
DE website; https://www.loveandvibes.de/weibliche-l ... mandy.html
lauren-sexual-female-doll-2
lauren-sexual-female-doll-2
lauren-sexual-female-doll-2.png (545.92 KiB) Viewed 3404 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

It's really awesome to see older posts - revived :angel:

But of course, Lauren is still alive :mrgreen:

Its just weird that you should mention her, as I pulled her out this week for her weekend flight on the premier Flight # 1 :angel:

I got her thru Amazon, when Love N Vibes was selling thru them a few years back, not sure why they dropped out of Amazon, I am sure it was a money thing

On the US Amazon, she wsa called Lauren
On the UK L&V site she is now called "Angela"
On the home site in France of L&V she is called "Tania"

All are the same air doll, just different names from the different sites - not sure what that is all about - but - who am I to complain - viva le inflata babes :mrgreen:

Stay inflated
Attachments
Flight One - 01 - Copy.jpg
Flight One - 01 - Copy.jpg (428.42 KiB) Viewed 3354 times
Flight One - 04 - Copy.jpg
Flight One - 04 - Copy.jpg (320.9 KiB) Viewed 3354 times

INFORMATIONS