realsexdoll.com

Common Diaoshi Problem!?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Malcolm77

Common Diaoshi Problem!?

Post by Malcolm77 »

Hi guys! I dont know if I am alone with this issue but I observed a common problem with my last two Diao dolls (Lisa and Nikki). Both dolls' vagina started to detach from the body at the upper part (close to the belly). This way they are leaking. I could not even fix Lisa as the insert started to break off so much, it was impossible, so I had to get rid of her. Nikki is doing the same thing, the vagina became a bit separated, seems the glue cannot take more than 1 month and she is leaking as well. I will try to patch her but I have bad premonitions :( This is very bad because this part is really hard to fix. Diaoshi does a great job with the bodies, i didnt have to patch any of them previously, but the vagina is poorly designed.
I am really hoping that my next doll who is just being shipped wont have this problem, because she is the most expensive and special diaoshi (exchangeable head) in the market.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Common Diaoshi Problem!?

Post by Dollfriend »

I have 2 seated and one standing Diaoshi for many years now, 2 of the dolls have silicone breast, and have had no problems whatsoever, granted I do not bring these dolls out on any kind of routine basis, but even I am amazed at how sturdy they have been... :thumbs_up:

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Sorry to hear about your problems with the Daio Shi air babes

I haven’t experienced this type of issue with any of mine thru the years - with some being with me for 2 years or more

I do however only use a water based lubricants or silicone some times - but nothing else

Other mediums will react with the TPE insert & soft vinyl skin - and will cause failure of the vinyl & TPE

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Thank you guys for sharing your experience, this sounds reassuring for me.

I dont think the lubricant has anything to do with it, becuase then it would cause the same problem with the anal opening too. And the interesting thing is that i was only using the vagina part in about 15% only with Nikki. Also my first two diaoshis didnt have this problem with the same lubricant. Tho i didnt know use them for more than a month! So... well okay,I will make a big test with the next diaoshi. I will use only water based lubricant and will see what happens after a month. If the same problem occurs, then maybe i am overinflating the dolls (tho I used to pay attention to this).

sexdolltester
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexdolltester »

I had such a problem. This is an incompatibility of materials. they poison each other. just completely remove

INFORMATIONS