realsexdoll.com

Cayenne in the shower.

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Cayenne in the shower.

Post by genesis218 »

I purchased a Kimmi Lovecok and a Cayenne doll out of Canada from LoveHoney.ca but they don't sell them anymore. Her pussy is very small but her rear entry is large enough. I believe both are being discontinued and if you find one it will be old stock. I ordered a Kimmi Lovecok a few month ago and her head is the same but her body is totally different and a big disappointment. What a shame that the beautiful life like air dolls are being discontinued. I may have to buy a DS Ex-Lite in the future if all else fails.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Thanks for all the comments. LoveHoney.ca out of Canada is where I purchased her but they don’t carry Cayenne or Kimmi anymore. These dolls are hard to find being they are being discontinued. I actually bought a Kimmi Lovecok doll a couple months ago and was so disappointed finding out that it was a new style doll that has the same head and the body is totally different. Yes her pussy opening is very tight but rear entry is fine. I remember back a few years ago when you could get beautiful duel camber latex air dolls (Miranda, Tera Patrick) and now they are all discontinued. Pretty soon I may have to go back to a DS Ex-Lite foam doll.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

So far the best inflatable I have seen. Beautiful face and also vagina looks better than those of most inflatables. Sad they are discontinued.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Super post G218 - :thumbs_up:

Cayenne is dreamy - :angel:

I can't get enough of these NMC Legacy air babes - :mrgreen:

sexdolltester
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexdolltester »

beautiful. and for what a hole in the tailbone?

INFORMATIONS