realsexdoll.com

MEET JENNY

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Kente

MEET JENNY

Post by Kente »

I don't know if you guys remember when I tried to get a doll from Australia because of it's cuteness. But, I did get the doll and I finally had some time to spend with her.

I'd like you all to meet Jennifer.
Jenny1.jpg
Jenny1.jpg (999.31 KiB) Viewed 5062 times
Jenny2.jpg
Jenny2.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 5062 times
Jenny3.jpg
Jenny3.jpg (752.7 KiB) Viewed 5062 times
She is a very beautiful doll! Very well made in my opinion. So, for all you guys who thinks that the vinyl or plastic doll factory is closed...I say keep looking.

This beautiful blonde is made by LoveToy.

First of all: I was amazed by her size. She is very small compared to a normal love doll. I'd say, about the same height as an average short girl, I'd say about 5 ft. All of her features are very small and cute. Her face is wonderful, though I haven't figured out how to keep her eyes open. When they are, they are a dark blue color. Her boobs feels AMAZING! They are of a soft silicone material, very VERY fun to squeeze and fondle. The nicest boobs I've had on a doll so far.

She comes with an insert that has a very beautifully detailed pussy. It looks very meaty and pink. And the ass looks so tight, like a donut (you can see it in picture 3)

And while we're on the subject of her ass, it is a cute white girl's ass. Not too big, but perky and out there. You know me, I like big butts. But, I like small butts, too. Butt, Butt...I like butts...

(ahem...excuse me)

Now, onto playtime.

This little lady was OBVIOUSLY made for an Asian audience. The most that I could get of myself in her mouth was my head. Nothing else would fit, though she does make the sweetest of kissing sounds! (CUTE!) I'm guessing I'm gonna have to be flaccid first before trying to get in there...I'm just afraid I might get stuck. So, I might just stick with kissing.

The pussy is where is at, though! It's super tight, so a little difficult to get in there, but once you get in, the sweetness inside just envelopes you. Now, to be honest, it doesn't feel too much different than cyber skin, but it's still nice. I was totally thinking about the doll while screwing...the doll. After I had my nice little climax, I found myself falling asleep on top of her. Now, that's a good time!
Her eyes were closed the whole time, just taking that pounding.

I think I could've done better, but Ginger took most of my energy (She demanded to be first).

CONS

Ok...when you see her, you'll see that she looks really little and young. I hate to say this, and I didn't know this at the time, but she looks like a teenager. And...to the wrong person...she may look even younger. Be careful that you don't let too many people see her, unless you know for sure they're not gonna get any ideas. She is advertised as an adult and that's what I believe she is...just short.

Her entries are very tight and small. I had to shove myself inside of her (which I think she loved) but, I was still gentle about it. Bring plenty of lube and be generous and patient. The rewards are worth it.

Her head is solid. It's made out of what I suppose barbie dolls are made out of. Be careful not to hit your head.

If you try to suck or bite on her boobs, you'll get a greasy feeling similar to eating taffy. Not sure if this is safe or not, but just be aware. Nothing was in my mouth accept for a chemical taste. I haven't turned into a mutant or anything, so word to the wise.

Other than that...I must say I am very impressed with Jenny and love her big time.

I didn't have time to get inside her tight little booty, and she didn't want anything but for me to plant my seed inside of her so she could be brought to 'life'....but next time we play I'll make sure to take her lovely butthole.

I would give you the link they sent me, but they don't sell this doll in their store.

So, you'd have to go here. I'm not sure if they will sell to you as they usually only sell to wholesalers, but it's worth a look:

https://www.lovetoywholesale.com/silico ... p2016.html

Good Luck!
"insert witty quote here"

The AirHeads!

Brandi - (A Brandy Big Boobed Doll/China)
Becky - (Sexy & Playful Cyberskin Doll/Pipedream)
Candi - (Tyra Black Doll/Germany)
Ginger - (A.L.I.S.S.A. BBW Doll/Russia)
Jennifer - (LoveToy Super Boobie Blonde Love Doll/Hong Kong)
Hannah - (Hannah Blow Up Doll/NMC)

Malcolm77

Re: MEET JENNY

Post by Malcolm77 »

Congrats on Jenny the new lover :) I am glad you made this review as I was also thinking about getting her. Good to see her in live. Well she looks cute and hot. I planned to buy her because of her mouth (I like oral) and the insert. Looks realistic and tight. But I dont like her sleeve :( Looks a bit bad. I already had a doll like this and it was just strange. So yeah, I will see later.
Good luck with her :)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Nice looking air babe - Kente - :thumbs_up:

I purchased her more for curiosity of her TPE boobies - they are ok

I never suckle on anything TPE - good ole vinyl is way safer - than this medium

Just a note with TPE inserts/ nipples/ lips or whatever - I powder them good - makes them feel more like skin and soaks up the substance that seems to sweat out from the material - :?

I don't want to sound like I am not a fan of TPE, I just realize that what's used isn't the greatest, but you use what's available and TPE/ TPR is the preferred medium for these parts by almost all manufacturers

This is a nice air babe - although I got mine thru Amazon.us, but I honestly never seen her again on Amazon after I purchased her - 8O

Best of luck with her - Kente

sexdolltester
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexdolltester »

wow. amazing small tits, incredible eyes, fantastic genital holes

Kente

Post by Kente »

sexdolltester wrote:wow. amazing small tits, incredible eyes, fantastic genital holes

She really is this cute in real life. The pictures don't do her justice.

The AirHeads!

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

So cute! That mouth looks nice.... :P

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Zena fulsom has the same face but much bigger inflatable tits! Finding me of them and you deserve a medal!!!!!

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

This

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

The Zena was amazing unique doll. Sadly, no similar breasts are available now around the world. The head might be the same, but the mouth is completly different. The Zena had quite narrow and hard mouth. It was a hole in the head, thin vinyl pocket glued in and supported by some paper pipe or something inside. The head was filled by a foam.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Kente

Post by Kente »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:This
Damn shame that this turns me on than a real woman these days....

This doll is like a 10 to me. If only I could find her...

The AirHeads!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I got this same air babe thru - Amazon.us

Last year some time, the price was high for an average mid range air doll, but was interested in her new formula boobies - they’re “ok” only

I tried going back to get details, but she’s now no longer available- :o

Not sure what that’s all about

Ahh - don’t go to crazy trying to get this air babe as she has a very basic design- undt not worth spending a Kaisers ransom to get her

Oh - This air babes face is close but not the same as either version of the Uber Babe “Zena” :angel:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Hi Kente, Jenny's sister arrived at my place :) Greetings from her:
20190712_200320.jpg
20190712_200320.jpg (2.61 MiB) Viewed 3693 times
How is Jenny doing? Actually i am really curious about your long term experience/opinion regarding her?

To be honest, i am not 100% satisfied with her :( To reflect on your thoughts: Yes, she is really a petite doll,i like her body shape, face is really cute and like the idea of her closing/opening eyes. The insert is really good one, the best insert for a doll. Also agree about her butt, really a neat one :)
20190712_200137.jpg
20190712_200137.jpg (3.19 MiB) Viewed 3693 times
Now about the negatives:
Although I like her open mouth, ideal for kissing, I experienced the same thing as you. It was really hard to get deep in her mouth...and I am angry not because of the size, but because of the material. Come on, why did they make the inside part from a material hard as stone...if it was a soft silicone that can dilate, she could give the best blowjob, i am sure. That inner side is not sensual at all..too hard. Even you try to stretch the mouth, it is totally useless because the inner section is just too hard.

Secondly, i like the eyes, but it is so annoying when it closes and opens while banging her in specific poses. It gives crackling sounds..

Finally the sleeve..i only had 1 doll so far with the same sleeve and it was annoying back then too. It is so stupid. It is too thin and does not sorround the insert completely (especially the front part of the insert) and hence it is not tight for me :( And i am angry about this as the material is really nice and this is the best formed insert ever. So lifelike.

So i dont know what i will do with her. Maybe will give her some more chances but I might get rid of her. which is not good.
Anyway, good luck with Jenny :)

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

I think these came out just a few years ago from daioshi. they were, I think, something ment for asia or maby china's home market? anyway, I think it's the only model with closing eyes.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

You might be right - “S66” - or one of the many knock offs of the Daio Shi brand air dolls - it’s hard to tell as Daio Shi really doesn’t catalog their product line for all to see, just a wholesalers job sheet

I still have mine but, her design really is basic, not a fan of the way the air doll is designed, but she’s strong and well made no sign of losing air

The boobies was the reason for getting her as wanted to see these so called silicone design, although they are a TPE design not silicone - not sure I would want another air doll with this design of boobies- :o

Kente

Post by Kente »

Malcolm77 wrote:Hi Kente, Jenny's sister arrived at my place :) Greetings from her:
20190712_200320.jpg
How is Jenny doing? Actually i am really curious about your long term experience/opinion regarding her?

To be honest, i am not 100% satisfied with her :( To reflect on your thoughts: Yes, she is really a petite doll,i like her body shape, face is really cute and like the idea of her closing/opening eyes. The insert is really good one, the best insert for a doll. Also agree about her butt, really a neat one :)
20190712_200137.jpg
Now about the negatives:
Although I like her open mouth, ideal for kissing, I experienced the same thing as you. It was really hard to get deep in her mouth...and I am angry not because of the size, but because of the material. Come on, why did they make the inside part from a material hard as stone...if it was a soft silicone that can dilate, she could give the best blowjob, i am sure. That inner side is not sensual at all..too hard. Even you try to stretch the mouth, it is totally useless because the inner section is just too hard.

Secondly, i like the eyes, but it is so annoying when it closes and opens while banging her in specific poses. It gives crackling sounds..

Finally the sleeve..i only had 1 doll so far with the same sleeve and it was annoying back then too. It is so stupid. It is too thin and does not sorround the insert completely (especially the front part of the insert) and hence it is not tight for me :( And i am angry about this as the material is really nice and this is the best formed insert ever. So lifelike.

So i dont know what i will do with her. Maybe will give her some more chances but I might get rid of her. which is not good.
Anyway, good luck with Jenny :)

Hey there. I see you got a cutie, too!

Well, this doll wasn't perfect, I know. Still, I'm not going to get rid of her.

But, I tell you what. If and when you don't want her anymore...let me take her. I could always use a nice set of blond twins running about.

As for doll time...I haven't had any. Like, at all. One day, I'll get some. Until then, the girls just sit in my closet. But, at least they're not at that cold store anymore.

Sorry you're not completely satisfied with her. But, she always has a place here if you get tired of her.

The AirHeads!

INFORMATIONS