realsexdoll.com

Rachel, the hot kneeling Diaoshi Air Babe :)

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Malcolm77

Rachel, the hot kneeling Diaoshi Air Babe :)

Post by Malcolm77 »

Well gents, Rachel arrived at my place and after 3 days with her, i think i can make that particular statement.. okay, hopefully I am not speaking too soon but I think she is the perfect doll! :) Earlier I was thinking of certain criteria that have to be met in order to be the best doll. Dolls came after dolls, but I could not clearly say if any one of them was the perfect. Of course, there were several ones that were really close but all of them "flunked" because one tiny detail.

Diaoshi made something unique here. Tho Rachel's face is a standard Diao one, still she looks so sweet and sexy at the same time. I like to look into her eyes. Her mouth also looks standard but here Diao made some changes and the inner side is amazing. It is designed/textured in a unique way. It is very tight but feels soft and sensual. Onto the body: wow! Thats it. Diaoshi created the lady of my style. I dont really like thin ladies in real life, same with dolls. But Rachel is just perfect. She is a bit "thicker" "larger" "fatter" everywhere (even her pussy) but still has a really sexy figure.(you will see this in the pictures, i made photos of her body parts separately). Finally such a doll, i love! Her curvy thighs are amazing :) Her posture also makes her a great lover. Really sexy position, we could make love in any position. And finally for the orificies. They are standard but feel different. Feels so good to enter, it just felt so good to make love. Tight and hot. So all in all, adding these all together make her the best air doll for me.

I suggest everyone trying her once :) I got her from Aliexpress

Here are the pictures:
Attachments
IMG_0228.JPG
IMG_0228.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 2868 times
IMG_0249.JPG
IMG_0249.JPG (1.93 MiB) Viewed 2868 times
IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0251.JPG (2.06 MiB) Viewed 2868 times
IMG_0252.JPG
IMG_0252.JPG (2.9 MiB) Viewed 2868 times
IMG_0254.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG (2.17 MiB) Viewed 2868 times
IMG_0257.JPG
IMG_0257.JPG (1.65 MiB) Viewed 2868 times
IMG_0264.JPG
IMG_0264.JPG (2.3 MiB) Viewed 2868 times
IMG_0274.JPG
IMG_0274.JPG (1.83 MiB) Viewed 2868 times
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0279.JPG (1.5 MiB) Viewed 2868 times
IMG_0278.JPG
IMG_0278.JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 2868 times

Malcolm77

Re: Rachel, the hot kneeling Diaoshi Air Babe :)

Post by Malcolm77 »

More pics below and some more thoughts:
Rachel also arrived at the best possible time. Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed in the last two dolls I bought. The transparent one was totally unnecessary and was absolutely money and time out the window. I got rid of her in 2 days. Suzy, my previous doll (i wouldnt talk very strictly regarding her case) is so-so. In the beginning I was totally obsessed but after time she turned out to be problematic. So as a doll she is okay,the silicone head is really good in itself but I just find it bad that I have "put her together" all time. screwing the head on the body and putting the wig on her. So I rarely used her.

So after this bad period (only Nikki,my other beloved doll made it great) Rachel arrived and made me long for her (and dolls in general) again :) I have 5 more dolls to buy then I stop with air dolls. Hopefully they will be as good as Rachel.
Attachments
IMG_0286.JPG
IMG_0286.JPG (1.99 MiB) Viewed 2865 times
IMG_0287.JPG
IMG_0287.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 2865 times
IMG_0290.JPG
IMG_0290.JPG (1.7 MiB) Viewed 2865 times
IMG_0294.JPG
IMG_0294.JPG (1.64 MiB) Viewed 2865 times
IMG_0301.JPG
IMG_0301.JPG (3.55 MiB) Viewed 2865 times
IMG_0303.JPG
IMG_0303.JPG (1.35 MiB) Viewed 2865 times
IMG_0300.JPG
IMG_0300.JPG (1.22 MiB) Viewed 2865 times

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Great photos. Like the sexy lingerie outfits. I have a doggy pose vesion of this same doll. Paula from 1Am website. The breasts can be filled with hot water and the pussy and ass material feel surprisingly good. Fun toy for like $100.

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Some bad news guys - I just took my doggy pose Diaoshi doll out from storage. As it has water-filled boobs, before storing in a bag I had emptied out the water from each breast and washed off entire doll with soap and water - patted dry with towel. Yesterday, I discovered I had actually not completely dried the dolly off and in the dark damp storage spot it had developed some black mold! Gross. So had to dispose of that dirty doll. Word to the wise - learn from my mistake and be sure to completely DRY OFF all water completely from your inflatababe before storage.

But on the bright side - now I can purchase this newer model I have been wanting - the ebony version of same type of seated pose doll from Love and Vibes website in UK (has both normal prone standing and doggy poses in euro pink color and ebony dark-skinned color types). The butt on the dark skinned ones looks more bubble butt than the other models - but cannot be sure untill I get both - could be the same shape ass for all of them. Priced at $88 USD + shipping to USA from UK.

https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/sex-toys ... -doll.html

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

I am sorry for the loss. Yes, unfortunately you really need to take care with cleaning. I also had this problem with Rachel right today. I washed out her mouth and i thought she was dried enough. When I wanted to store her, some water dropped out of her mouth. There are little "recesses" in the mouth where water can stuck so i really have to be thorough if i want all to drip out. Well, next time you will be more careful and you can enjoy the ebony baby. Which is funny, because she will be my next doll too hehe. But I will buy the standing version of her. I only had a black doll for about 1-2 days long time ago so I wonder what she will be like.

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

yeah - I will be more careful in future.

Check out the curvy booty on this black babe inflate doll from LoveandVibes- see pix. Wish they had a full view phopto from the rear. When I get one, I plan to do a thorough review and photos here on TDF.

Maybe we can compare reviews!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 3.05.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 3.05.12 PM.png (339.39 KiB) Viewed 2747 times

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Yes, I have seen this pic many times :) It s a good idea, we can compare the standing and the sitting version then. I will get her around the middle of April. I also wondered about this pic myself too. If it's not photoshopped then she really has to have a beautiful curvy back, probably the best on a diaoshi doll. So i am also really curious.

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Yeah - very inticing photo that has more ass meat than pix on same website of the blond and brunnet versions of same doll. The sitting verisons all do not show the ass - only front view of seated in a chair - and all white and dark dolls look like same shape (from front).... so cannot tell until buy both and see....

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Nice looking face and I love the hands and feet. I'm still not sold on the body and the plastic tits but she looks great dressed up.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome post - M77 - :thumbs_up:

This version of the Daio Shi is reall kool - :angel:

I like her more curvy body, the shape form too

The TPE inserts to these air babes are really smooth with an amazing feel

Best of luck M77 with Rachel

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

genesis218 wrote:Nice looking face and I love the hands and feet. I'm still not sold on the body and the plastic tits but she looks great dressed up.
Thanks :) I think you will only be sold if you try a diaoshi doll yourself. You will discover that their bodies are much better than they might look in the pics.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Awesome post - M77 - :thumbs_up:

This version of the Daio Shi is reall kool - :angel:

I like her more curvy body, the shape form too

The TPE inserts to these air babes are really smooth with an amazing feel

Best of luck M77 with Rachel
Thanks Yorktown :) Yes,i really adore this lady. Curvy body, nice pose. I just love to stand in front of her, cuddle and kiss. Today she wanted to play some role play so she dressed up as a student who wants to pass her exams without learning... she managed! :D
Attachments
20190406_164811.jpg
20190406_164811.jpg (982.19 KiB) Viewed 2393 times
20190406_164436.jpg
20190406_164436.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2393 times

INFORMATIONS