realsexdoll.com

Seamless vinyl doll?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yadl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Seamless vinyl doll?

Post by yadl »

Are there any seamless blow up vinyl dolls available?
It's OK if only the head is attached.

I would love to have one with a figure like the Letha Weapons doll.
I don't want to believe it's not possible. With the production end of latex dolls, this could be interesting.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Seamless vinyl doll?

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy/ Guten Taug

For vinyl it’s difficult to construct a seamless air babe - unlike in latex where a seamless construction is the norm

If anything we have seen a complete loss in Latex air doll construction- with no readily available Latex mass production air dolls

In Russland / Russia there is an air doll; hand made without seams that’s available and written about much in posts here

The hand made Chinese made Latex air dolls - are not seamless but are rather assembled in pieces and glued together

I do hope that the French made Domax air dolls return sometime in the future- sadly I have heard little to nothing on their return- :?

yadl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by yadl »

Guten Tag! Thanks for your reply. Yeah, it's a pity that latex dolls disappeared completely from the market.
On the other hand, we have thousands of these vinyl dolls to choose from and all are the same. Great. :thumbs_down:

I saw the russian babes. Too BBW for me, but nice.

I still can't believe that there is no 3d printing technique for seamless (blow up) vinyl dolls.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy/ Guten Taug

There are some options such as “Roto” casting but this would require a thicker sheet of vinyl- I do believe that NMC -NANMA uses this technique to make the full scale heads on their high end air babes as well the semi solid dolls with inflatable inserts

Sadly NMC did have a synthetic latex air doll - but with the factory fire in Hong along - I am not sure if the molds for that design were lost - :?: as I haven’t seen anything from those old designs

I get what your saying in that all the vinyl air babes seem all alike and they are - all the manufacturers do is change face or boobies and waalaa “ new doll” - not

I was hoping that someone had purchased the French Poupee Latex/ DOMAX designs - as I miss those air babes- they are a good design

We will see where that goes, or maybe someone unknown is working on a design now ????

yadl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by yadl »

Yeah, I hope someone new would join the market.

NMC synthetic latex air doll? Can you tell me more? Photo?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy/ Guten Taug

For the US of A market importer Cal Exotics had two models available

Jana Cova undt Terra Patrick - the Jana Cova was the better in my opinion they were slightly different

These air babes were made of synthetic latex body mit an internal body structure made of vinyl

The design actually worked well as the outer body latex skin made the doll soft and the internal vinyl body gave the doll some back bone

Jana had a typical NMC solid head and was very pleasant to look at

Jana was no small air doll as she was full sized and rivaled the Hungarian Letha weapons in overall size

The synthetic latex would degrade unlike the Letha Weapons which will live for ever

These air babes had sisters in Europa but there names escape me - none the less all are long discontinued- and with the NMC factory fire - they seem to be history

I’ll look to see if I have some pics but none are on my hard drive or phone :?

They weren’t cheap but an awesome experience was common with them - among my overall favorite

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Aliexpress and amazon are full of seamless dolls. You just have to be patient to look through all the offers and you can bump into some.

For example this: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/produc ... 2a74IZfTMT

cheers

yadl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by yadl »

yorktown wrote: ...
Jana Cova undt Terra Patrick
Oh yes, I know them. I also noticed that they disappeared. Too bad that there was a fire...
There was also a similar kneeling model: Domination Donna. I guess she disappeared for the same reasons...

yadl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by yadl »

Malcolm77 wrote:Aliexpress and amazon are full of seamless dolls. ...
Thanks, but there are still seams... Guess this is the reason why she is dressed... :mrgreen:
Nevertheless, thanks a lot. I'll keep an eye on aliexpress...

Das
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Das »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy/ Guten Taug

These air babes were made of synthetic latex body mit an internal body structure made of vinyl

The design actually worked well as the outer body latex skin made the doll soft and the internal vinyl body gave the doll some back bone

Jana had a typical NMC solid head and was very pleasant to look at

Jana was no small air doll as she was full sized and rivaled the Hungarian Letha weapons in overall size

The synthetic latex would degrade unlike the Letha Weapons which will live for ever

These air babes had sisters in Europa but there names escape me - none the less all are long discontinued- and with the NMC factory fire - they seem to be history

I’ll look to see if I have some pics but none are on my hard drive or phone :?

They weren’t cheap but an awesome experience was common with them - among my overall favorite

Hello Yorktown,
I have a simple question, since you know a lot about these dolls : Which is best between the Pipedream extreme Hannah Harper VS a Vibee-doll ? ? (I believe the Vibee dolls are all a variation of the same base-type of doll, with differences in heads, hair, eyes, lips, open or closed mouth, standing vs sitting etc)
Is the Fanta flesh TPE harder than the TPR of the vibee dolls?
And how much the breasts differ from these two? Is one really better than the other?
Thanks !

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy/ Guten Taug

Good question -“das” - and I’ll say this the PDX high end dollz are nice but high maintenance- they suffer from quality issues- and leak - for me it’s no big deal as repairing them is fun, for most that’s a turnoff

Love & Vibes

I really like these air dolls - they are custom made for the Europa market- all versions are awesome- I have seated & standing- they ship from Düsseldorf and DHL deliveres to me in two days to the New World

Quality is among the best in the inflata world - the TPE inserts are wonderfully soft with good feel - I can’t say that for the PDX dollz

Summary

The PDX Hannah came in two versions with solid breasts - newer versions with inflatable breasts
PDX separately installed insert has no feel - I actually use the doll sans the insert

L & V breast are vinyl not the best not the worst
L & V - inserts are TPE & have a great feel

Love & Vibes is a great way to go :thumbs_up:

Das
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Das »

Thank you Yorktown,

one more question though: I feel like vinyl breasts are worse than the hard rubber ones on Hannah Harper (old version, it seems). Am I wrong in thinking this ? I thought they were hard rubber on the vibee dolls as well. And Hannah Harper seems to have an ass, whereas the vibee dolls seem to have none, the shape of the pvc seems to be very flat on this area is what I mean.

Anyway, thank you so much for the advices it helps me a lot deciding which is very hard without being able to see/touch the dolls before buying.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy/ Guten Taug

Gummipuppen.de

Try the above link to “Doll Park”

Great site, awesome videos, and eStore

Best, it’s in Deutsch no need to translate

I actually think they might be your number one source

The PDX dolls at launch made a terrible choice with rock hard boobies & quickly changed to inflated boobies- suffice to say the rock hard boobies were a failure-

PDX dollz- have “NAZATAL” or -No Ass At All - PDX design team went to lunch & came back forgetting to put an ass on the doll -

Now the “Daio Shi” made dolls of which the “ Vibee doll” is one - are equipped with a nice proportional ass/ arse/ caboose/ booty - take your pick it’s nice and round & meant to be squeezed

Daio Shi breast design or lack there of, well here’s where both PDX & Daio Shi went to the Biergarten undt forgot to come back to the drawing board- the Daio Shi boobies are a thicker vinyl yet squeeze-able & by putting more or less air in each separate boobie you get the desired feel

Look at the Doll Park video- the narrator “ Dino” is awesome

INFORMATIONS