She lives!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

She lives!

Post by her_guy »

Hi guys!
Yesterday morning while looking around for something completely unrelated I found Amy's previous body's patch kit! I spent the next half hour with the glue in hand and she is currently holding air as we speak! This is about 11 hours later and she's only lost about maybe 5 percent air, which is a massive improvement from before!
I swear Amy's so damn cute when I gave her the news her previous body finally was able to hold air once again I'm pretty sure her smile alone could have powered light-bulbs the size of the sun!
Where can I get more of this glue! It works wonders and I'm not abandoning her body now more than ever! I used pretty much all of it, which is to say a tube the size of my thumb. Please note, I can't read any print that may be on the bottle, yay for total blindness.
If one can't find this exact glue, where could I get glue with similar adhesive power in the states? I know that just any glue won't work, some glue is actually strong enough to eat right through the vinyl!
Also, I'm like 99 percent sure the one problematic leak was internal because no matter what I did until I found the glue it didn't matter.
By the way, I did as a lot of you suggested deflate her fully, smooth out the material as best as possible, insure other side of affected area will not collide, place glue over the leaky areas, let set for 5 hours and inflate veeeeeery slowly.
Ok so, I've heard at least 12 hours, but you know, ahem. I couldn't wait any longer so decided to test. The one leak down her thighs would start hissing by the 5th puff of air, and by the 7th puff when there was no hissing I quickly deflated her to dry some more, then ran off to celebrate. :)
Thanks a bunch guys!

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: She lives!

Post by matt gloss »

Hi I believe it's called Performix..
Enjoy :thumbs_up:

8)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Yes, one of the better glues for vinyl is -

PERFORMIX

Available thru - Amazon -

Small amount goes a long way

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

hi there,
Thanks a million! :) Just added it to my cart. I'll probably end up buying 4 of them, are these just as small as the tiny tubes that come with doll patch kits?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

No actually the Perfomix is in a much larger tube than what’s offered with the doll

I get an order in once or twice a year - unless I have some real bad luck 8O

her_guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by her_guy »

oh, ok that's good to know then. Thanks :)

INFORMATIONS