Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Wendy from Love & Vibes -

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

As no surprise here - :mrgreen: - I've gotten another Vibee Doll - :angel:

Wendy is actually from Love & Vibes latest run, she's slightly smaller than the regular line, and the big difference is that she has an inflatable head with a face mask attached

This value version of the standard Daio Shi also lacks the solid PVC hands & feet - more "O" less she is a mid range air babe

This air doll has a single point/ standard design air valve on her back which inflates the whole air doll

The really big deal with this air doll is her TPE inserts which are the same as the rest of the line, these are among the best inflatable doll inserts hand down as they are soft have a nice feel and make this air doll a winner

I actually prefer this type of doll overall as her head isn't heavy causing her head to flop around, rather her head is always up and she looks very nice - Wendy has coco colored skin which drives me crazy - :mrgreen:

I have had no quality control issues with any of these air dolls, which ship from France and then fly out to the new world via Düsseldorf in a very fast fashion to the tune of two days door to door - unbelievable - just luv these guys
Attachments
Wendy - Vibee Doll 2 - Copy.jpg
Wendy - Vibee Doll 2 - Copy.jpg (219.77 KiB) Viewed 4441 times
Wendy - Vibee Doll 4 - Copy.jpg
Wendy - Vibee Doll 4 - Copy.jpg (200.09 KiB) Viewed 4441 times
Wendy - Vibee Doll 5 - Copy.jpg
Wendy - Vibee Doll 5 - Copy.jpg (197.41 KiB) Viewed 4441 times

Malcolm77

Re: Wendy from Love & Vibes -

Post by Malcolm77 »

Enjoy this new exotic lover :) At least i can see pics about such a doll from diaoshi. I dont really like her missing feet and arms but at least she has the nice built in soft inserts. I like them as well :) What I am fond of is her mouth. I guess she is a good partner in oral pleasures. Tomorrow I will also get a new diaoshi, a special one. Good luck with her :)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks M77 - :thumbs_up:

I use air dolls in two separate ways - in "getting it on" and just as a sleep companion

For sleeping companion - I actually prefer the value line for just the lack of the hard plastic hands & feet - always it seems/ feels that I have my slippers in bed with me - when the those hard feet air dolls are in bed with me - whereas these type of Daio Shi are just perfect - :angel:

I do however understand your need for realism - and have a true appreciation for the fully equipped ones as well

Best of luck with your new Daio Shi air babe - :thumbs_up:
Attachments
Wendy - Vibee Doll 3 - Copy.jpg
Wendy - Vibee Doll 3 - Copy.jpg (202.25 KiB) Viewed 4284 times

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

you allways find something cool Yorktown, yah daioshi dolls are a lot of fun and good value too.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks - S66 - :thumbs_up:

One thing also about Daio Shi air babes - they are well made - so far of the ones I have purchased in the last two years - all have all been flawless, with no tears or leaks - that is good quality - :angel:

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Hi Yorktown I have to say I fully agree regarding the inserts,very sensual.

8)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Yup "MG" - those Daio Shi TPE Inserts are awesome

Do note as one gets older, "just saying" those hard as rocks inserts on other air babes become near impossible to enter - whereas -

With the Daio Shi TPE Inserts - they make life so wonderful

Give them a try, you won't be disappointed {disclaimer - that's on the higher end Daio Shi air babes with a closed end insert} - (there are Daio Shi air babes with both ends open in TPE, I can't recommend those - as they make clean up next to impossible and have a different feel to)

Das
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Das »

Hi again Yorktown,

So, I have a cpuple advice to ask you :) I've ordered my Vibee doll and it is awesome, it is amazing for that price what you get, it could easily be sold at 500+ $ or €. Perhaps I'll make a review later idk.
Though I have a small problem, it's the vagina & anal inserts, they feel great no problems but I find them VERY tight, and also not deep enough.. and I don't know what to do about it. Do you think it is possible to "custom" them, make them larger and deeper ? Even with the water based lubricant and a condom it's still too tight for meand it doesn't change the lenght anyway. It hurts my D*ck right now..
I think i'll order a second one, this time in sitting position, they really are well made it's impressive.
You were right, they do have an ass, I also love the belly shape I don't know why.

Are they waterprood ? because i want to wash it since there is a light smell of latex to it, wich isn't a big deal at all

Thanks mate :) !

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy/ Guten Taug

That is a very good question - "Das" - :!:

So, here is what I find with the Daio Shi, but by no means them alone -

When the TPE Insert is installed in the air doll or luft Frauen at the factory/ Luftfrauenfabrik - :mrgreen:

The insert gets tangled up - and folded up on itself and the cavity it is suppose to be installed down into -

No worries - Simple fix

With the air doll deflated - using your fingers - gently feel for the end of the insert and gently push the insert all way down into the cavity - repeat for the Booty side as well

You will feel that the TPE insert end was folded onto itself - just remember to be gentle the TPE Insert is thin and can rip/ tear easily, So don't use anything but your finger to shove it down

This should solve the issue - :thumbs_up:

This is common - with mass produced air dolls no matter the make as I have had NMC/ NANMA - luft Frauen the same - requiring me to re-seat the insert

As to custom modifications - I tend to keep things as they are delivered with little to no modifications, and only when damage causes me to

While all air dolls are somewhat - water proof - one point of interest is to keep her hair dry - on all version keep the head dry - it complicates hygiene for Luft Frauens that are to be kept a long time versus just a few night fling

Vielen Dank - :thumbs_up:

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Member - IF82 - needed pics of these Love & vibes "Vibee" air doll

This one is Wendy and is my light skinned inflata sista - also have a dark skinned infata sista as well - as Love & vibes is an awesome importer witha great variety of air dolls

These are more O less their basics line - great for me - but some only ride with the best - so check the options available thru Love & Vibes product listings - just remember they are all made by Daio Shi

INFORMATIONS