realsexdoll.com

Beauty Bella can give you a ride to heaven! Exotic Diaoshi

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Malcolm77

Beauty Bella can give you a ride to heaven! Exotic Diaoshi

Post by Malcolm77 »

Ok, I am still living, as indicated by this post :)) Bella proved I dont seem to have any heart problems! She was riding me for about 90 minutes, tirelessly. And I can claim again absolutely safely that Diaoshi did it again! I said the same for the first time with a previous doll, Rachel, where I thought the image was perfect. But this doll?? Shes crazy perfect! Without any doubts, she is even better than Rachel, the most perfect of all for me now. So this is the second doll where I can say she meets all criteria and she even topped in 100% :))

Why do I think the above? Well her biggest secrets are: she has her vagina placed 100% anatomically and her legs are produced in a special way, she can take up any position as they can be moved in various direction. By default she likes to be on top, kneeling, but she can also sit if she wants to. And thanks to the previously mentioned 2 things, I had the best sex ever with a doll. She can just be taken in any poses and everything is super realistic. She can ride you on top, with her back (reversed cowgirl), you can take her doggy style comfortably, she can just sit on you while you are sitting too, and missionary is just superb as you dont even have to lay on top of her. You can also take her standing, holding her in your hand etc :) She is also a special one as she doesnt have an anal entry. Only vaginal. But it was all right.The seller on Aliexpress was kind enough and sent a little student costume as a gift :) It fit her well.

Took some pictures :) More pics later (need to rest now hehe).
IMG_0488.JPG
IMG_0488.JPG (2.68 MiB) Viewed 5630 times
IMG_0489.JPG
IMG_0489.JPG (2.38 MiB) Viewed 5630 times
IMG_0491.JPG
IMG_0491.JPG (2.37 MiB) Viewed 5630 times
IMG_0492.JPG
IMG_0492.JPG (2.57 MiB) Viewed 5630 times
IMG_0493.JPG
IMG_0493.JPG (2.51 MiB) Viewed 5630 times
IMG_0494.JPG
IMG_0494.JPG (2.24 MiB) Viewed 5630 times
IMG_0496.JPG
IMG_0496.JPG (2.31 MiB) Viewed 5630 times
IMG_0497.JPG
IMG_0497.JPG (1.9 MiB) Viewed 5630 times
IMG_0501.JPG
IMG_0501.JPG (1.58 MiB) Viewed 5630 times
IMG_0502.JPG
IMG_0502.JPG (1.94 MiB) Viewed 5630 times

Malcolm77

Re: Beauty Bella can give you a ride to heaven! Exotic Diaos

Post by Malcolm77 »

After make-up and with new hot eyelashes:
IMG_0504.JPG
IMG_0504.JPG (2.21 MiB) Viewed 5629 times
Gift Cloths:
IMG_0510.JPG
IMG_0510.JPG (2.86 MiB) Viewed 5629 times
Little role play by Bella who is a student but did not prepare for the exams so tries to seduce me to give her good grades :)
IMG_0511.JPG
IMG_0511.JPG (2.29 MiB) Viewed 5629 times
IMG_0513.JPG
IMG_0513.JPG (2.59 MiB) Viewed 5629 times
IMG_0515.JPG
IMG_0515.JPG (2.21 MiB) Viewed 5629 times
IMG_0518.JPG
IMG_0518.JPG (2.57 MiB) Viewed 5629 times
In my favourite body suit:
IMG_0520.JPG
IMG_0520.JPG (2.38 MiB) Viewed 5629 times
Thats it for now, Bella is greeting everyone :)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome post M77 - :thumbs_up:

Bella is beautiful- luv her shape too - :angel:

I always find these air dolls in shapes other than standing to truly magnificent in action VS the regular style - also that’s interesting that she only has one TPE entry

Best of M77 - Bella looks to be a keeper

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
I had this doll like her many years ago....and when dressed up, she is very pretty for sure.
Pretty face
Nice detailed hands and feet too.
IMHO, people not knowing if they will enjoy dolls would be better getting a life size doll like her than a TPE doll that is alot shorter.
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Awesome post M77 - :thumbs_up:

Bella is beautiful- luv her shape too - :angel:

I always find these air dolls in shapes other than standing to truly magnificent in action VS the regular style - also that’s interesting that she only has one TPE entry

Best of M77 - Bella looks to be a keeper
Thanks Yorktown :) Yes, these special postured babes have more possibilities in themselves. They also look sexier in my opinion. Really the only thing I like in standing dolls is the sex pose they are best at/only capable of truly: taking them from behind,standing. It is my favourite position, so sometimes I like to buy standing ones too, to at least experience this posture.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Hi,
I had this doll like her many years ago....and when dressed up, she is very pretty for sure.
Pretty face
Nice detailed hands and feet too.
IMHO, people not knowing if they will enjoy dolls would be better getting a life size doll like her than a TPE doll that is alot shorter.
V/r
Jeff
Hi there :) Nice to see a vendor from the solid girls world :) Well yes, she is really nice, especially in dress. To be honest, I only had sex with inflatables in dresses. May sound funny but I dont really like the touch of vinyl. And cloths make them look sexy too.

Regarding the TPE doll thing: I have always reckoned that if you just want to substitute sex, you'd rather buy an inflatable doll. If you want to "replace" a woman, you had better buy a TPE/Silicone doll. Although I only had vinyl dolls, I am really longing for a solid one too. But currently, I dont want to buy any (yet?). Currently i am in a phase of my life when I dont long for any relationships, but I miss sex.So thats why I buy these ladies. Soon however, I will get back to world of partner-finding because it would be nice to have someone in my life. However, I will also do this in a Win-win situation manner: if I find someone whom i can love and they love me too, then its great. If I really cannot find anyone or if I have to be so disappointed again like in my last two relations, then I will buy a silicone doll to have a companion at least that way. And I consider it totally fine and acceptable. Uh sorry for being long with this off topic :) But it s a nice thing to chat about sometimes.

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

she's a real pretty girl, Malcom! daioshi's are great dolls. I have a few,too. but, I have one question: she appears to have only one insert, or are my eyes off somehow? if so, I've never seen one like this. 8O

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

shadow66 wrote:she's a real pretty girl, Malcom! daioshi's are great dolls. I have a few,too. but, I have one question: she appears to have only one insert, or are my eyes off somehow? if so, I've never seen one like this. 8O
Thanks :) No, you see it correctly. But I have also mentioned this in my post as it was quite surprising for me as well. But actually I really like this unique thing of her. Have to clean less and can save on my female condoms :D Have to use only one hehe.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Recently Bella started to do interesting yoga movements and also started meditating:
IMG_0533.JPG
IMG_0533.JPG (1.54 MiB) Viewed 5181 times
Once I approached her while doing it and stared at her for long. She was very sexy in the joga dress.
IMG_0539.JPG
IMG_0539.JPG (3.04 MiB) Viewed 5181 times
She said this was a nice technique to get relaxed and fill her sould and body. I told her I could use some other techniques to fill her body and refresh our souls. She did not like this and was a bit aggrieved.
IMG_0536.JPG
IMG_0536.JPG (2.19 MiB) Viewed 5181 times
She didnt allow me to touch her that day. Later she softened a bit and felt she exaggerated the whole thing. So the next day she started to medidate dressed up really sexy. I didnt really understand it.
IMG_0548.JPG
IMG_0548.JPG (1.41 MiB) Viewed 5181 times
She asked me to get closer and whispered to me that she would show me a special yoga position.
IMG_0552.JPG
IMG_0552.JPG (2.28 MiB) Viewed 5181 times
She turned around to show her sexy back.
IMG_0554.JPG
IMG_0554.JPG (2.03 MiB) Viewed 5181 times
Do you like me honey? Come, grab my tits and we can do a special yoga together.
IMG_0550.JPG
IMG_0550.JPG (1.6 MiB) Viewed 5181 times
She was really naughty.. :)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome job - M77 - :thumbs_up:

Bella is super hot in meditation and what a nice outfit - :angel:

These Daio Shi air babes are great - :thumbs_up:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Awesome job - M77 - :thumbs_up:

Bella is super hot in meditation and what a nice outfit - :angel:

These Daio Shi air babes are great - :thumbs_up:
Thank you Yorktown :) Black colors suit diaoshi dolls well. Have you ordered any from the new line up with curly hair? I plan to get one July :) She will be my first blonde diaoshi doll.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I have yet to order the curly haired lassies - its a combination of on the US side our Amazon no longer sells the Vibee Doll line up since May and that -

The U.S. - eBay still offers a limited access to the Love & Vibes line but the curly haired lassie isn't one of them

In addition I have actually ordered and fell in lust with the value versions, from Love & Vibes - the ones without feet & hands - they are more a throw back to the bad ole days of "Blow up Dolls" - but with the one major change - these air babes are a much better quality than any of those 80's era inflata-babes - so I have ordered a few of those like "Wendy with the blonde hair - which i reviewed here recently

I actually have two of their higher end blondes in "Kelly" & "Brianna" - I haven't yet inflated Brianna but Kelly is awesome - so yeah Daio Shi blondes are very fine indeed

I can order the Love & Vibes line thru Deutschland undt French sites without issue - just haven't - :?

Let us all know how it goes with the curly haired lassie - :thumbs_up:

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Hey all,
Wow she looks awesome I would love to know the link to get my own ..

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Yeah, I read about this issue regarding the amazon diaoshi cooperation, pity they dont sell anymore. But as you said, you can still buy from the french or UK love and vibes website :) I remember Wendy of course , and although I miss the solid feet and hands, her open mouth and fixed insert make up for the shortcomings :)

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

rubbersheep wrote:Hey all,
Wow she looks awesome I would love to know the link to get my own ..
Hi :)

I bought her here:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Newest- ... st=ae803_5

INFORMATIONS