Some rare blow up dolls and others on U.K. eBay

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Some rare blow up dolls and others on U.K. eBay

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Greetings!

I had a browse on U.K. eBay and discovered a nice collection of inflatable dolls for sale!!!
The likes of Yorktown will definitely appreciate this find but this will be of interest to others I’m sure.
“Tracy boobs” is a classic air babe and is rarer then rockin horse shit! Those who remember zena fulsom will know A rare find! “Faye” is another rare babe along with “Nancy bra buster” who personifies the classic blow up doll and will be nostalgic for many!

Some other newer rare babes there as well however these are very expensive. Seller has an “best offer” on all of them so maybe try your luck! I reckon it’s ex sex shop stock.
Pictures below!

Happy trails !

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Some rare blow up dolls and others on U.K. eBay

Other pic

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Nice find IF82 - :thumbs_up:

Tracy Boobs - is a favorite for me - :angel:

As to Nancy Bra Buster - she's unusual in that her vinyl skin is covered in a frocked material - giving her the feel of a camping inflatable air mattress

I see Tracy is off to someone's home already - :thumbs_up:

Those ole Tak Shing, made in Hong Kong inflata-babes were just awesome - the 80's 90's were a great time in inflata-babe land

Best of luck on bidding - :thumbs_up:

Jeff
Doll
Doll

Post by Jeff »

Whoa, you have great taste, Sir! That's a very difficult decision. Hummmmm, well, no point in leaving anyone out. I hope they all get to come home with you. Best of luck and if you do have time, I'd love to see your new lovely when you have the opportunity. Best of luck!
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere!

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Jeff wrote:Whoa, you have great taste, Sir! That's a very difficult decision. Hummmmm, well, no point in leaving anyone out. I hope they all get to come home with you. Best of luck and if you do have time, I'd love to see your new lovely when you have the opportunity. Best of luck!
Hello Jeff!!!!!!

I successfully purchased 2,dolls, Tracey and Fatima!!!! Both rare dolls! Once they arrive my standard photo, inflation video will be posted on YouTube and as always the x rated equivalent on “xvideos”

I put offers in and got them fora good price...Tracey is super rare so I’m very happy!
Hope your well

INFORMATIONS