realsexdoll.com

question of air babes?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
shadow66

question of air babes?

Post by shadow66 »

here is a question for all of you: when did you first own an air doll, and what one?
i'll start: my first air doll was perfect 10 doll, (that's right) and I was 16-17 at the time.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: question of air babes?

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Going real old skool- “S66” - :thumbs_up:

Mine was one of the very early 1980’s Tak Shing air babes the name escapes me

I twas a wee young man @ the time - :mrgreen:

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

Sounds like the two of us have seen alot, he? Lol!

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

Late 70's for me... Tak Shing and Vital for me... thick rubber :P

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

2001 miss world blow up doll! Was too excited, didn’t line up and split her!

browndoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by browndoll »

I've gone through a few, I don't remember them now. All of them were a disaster. I'm almost close to buying a real one soon (silicone).

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

My first was a Calexotics Lorissa doll in 2004. My teenage son walked into my room as I was blowing her up! I'll never forget the look on his face. "Fuck Dad. What are you doing!" I was like, " Yup. That's what I'm doing alright.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

Alucard1959 wrote:My first was a Calexotics Lorissa doll in 2004. My teenage son walked into my room as I was blowing her up! I'll never forget the look on his face. "Fuck Dad. What are you doing!" I was like, " Yup. That's what I'm doing alright.
LOL! :whistle: wow! that must have been awkward! kinda makes you wonder what he's thinking... "will it be like this for me when I get his age?"

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Alucard1959 wrote:My first was a Calexotics Lorissa doll in 2004. My teenage son walked into my room as I was blowing her up! I'll never forget the look on his face. "Fuck Dad. What are you doing!" I was like, " Yup. That's what I'm doing alright.
Ouch.....my inflatable doll rules are:- inflate only when 100% alone at home....the risk is too great otherwise....I’d hate to be court either inflating or fucking a doll

paula_dam
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by paula_dam »

The first I had was a blonde Miss World, 3-holes without any kind of insert nor vibration. I purchased her in 1997; I was 19 at the time and had a girlfriend. I still remember the smell it had right out of the box.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I have no idea what her name was or who made her. It was 1989 and I was 28, and I made a quick decision based on the picture on her box and price (I've forgotten both) so that I could bring her to the cash register in the "adult bookstore" where I purchased her and get out before anyone else in the store saw me. I was so embarassed. She was an old school doll with hard plastic lips open in an O, doll eyes that closed when she laid down, hair that was like yellow wool, sharp seams, ....and oh so incredibly exciting that first time we had sex. She sprung a leak after maybe 3 sessions, but I have had at least one doll in my life ever since.

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

seems like there are a lot of us, funny how it all starts with the air girl. I still have at least two at all times, even though I also have solids too.

Technician
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Technician »

My first came unnamed from Ebay or Amazon ten years ago. I upgraded to Bangin' Bonita to find out Bonita was worse. After that I found the "See it inflated" site and my doll choices got much better.

BuddyWackett
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BuddyWackett »

My first was some bad bachelor party level without any hair. Maybe two to three uses before I had to learn how to patch things. Sometime in the 90’s I found the Vivid Toys Christy Canyon doll. She’s been a faithful ride for a very long time. I’ve used a few different inserts over the years. At some point in the mid 2000’s I picked up a fun Houston doll that had moveable arms and legs. As I’m getting ready to dive into the TPE works soon, I’m hoping I can finally find a doll with a comfortable working mouth.

Kente

Post by Kente »

This takes me back.

It was around my early 20s or so. I had just discovered the adult shops and went in there for the first time. Gotta tell you, it was like going to Disneyland (much to the annoyance of the lady at the counter).

Anyway, you'll laugh at this, but my first doll was actually a Judy doll. The one with no holes whatsoever. I bought her because I thought she was cute, but she was completely useless in that area. However, 20 something year old me knew that where there was a will, this was a way. I rubbed myself between her legs, which wasn't bad. Obviously, I didn't keep the doll because of the lack of holes.

But, my next doll was the doll that changed everything and the one I wish to this day I had never gotten rid of. It was a Big Bazooka Babe. And buddy, were here bazookas big. So much so that I enjoyed putting myself between them and rubbing one out. I still remember the words I said while I...ahem...emptied myself inside of her.

"Gimme that industrial pussy! Oh, yes, gimme that plastic pussy"

I know, I'm terrible.

I've had a lot of dolls since then...and threw away every single one because I thought that it was embarrassing to have one. So many classics that I had...gone...I kick myself every time I think about it.

I have a new collection of dolls now. And this time, not one is going in the trash. They will be with me until I'm dead, girlfriend or no.
"insert witty quote here"

The AirHeads!

Brandi - (A Brandy Big Boobed Doll/China)
Becky - (Sexy & Playful Cyberskin Doll/Pipedream)
Candi - (Tyra Black Doll/Germany)
Ginger - (A.L.I.S.S.A. BBW Doll/Russia)
Jennifer - (LoveToy Super Boobie Blonde Love Doll/Hong Kong)
Hannah - (Hannah Blow Up Doll/NMC)

INFORMATIONS