realsexdoll.com

Perfect 10- is she really that bad?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
SwedishBoy

Re: Perfect 10- is she really that bad?

Post by SwedishBoy »

Margareta wrote:Is this a bad doll ?
Buying a doll for my son.
My second doll was a Perfect 10. It wasnt worth the money. Believe me.
You better off with cheaper dolls.
MSN: ung-kille@hotmail.com

Facebook: ung-kille@hotmail.com

hzzf

Post by hzzf »

thank you for all the above pretty boys' good sharing :wink: i'm wondering a best recommended latex doll to complete the perfect 10 jobs :mrgreen:
SafePowerfulFlexibleDurableSex
daemonteeth.com(under construction)
hzzfzx@gmail.com
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13627
Local Time:BJT=GMT+8=EST+13=PDT+15

sexdollaholic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sexdollaholic »

She is really bad. The girl on the box is really hot and then you open it up and it looks like and old women. For $279.99 (https://onestopadultshop.com.au/dolls/p ... -love-doll) its an absolute rip off.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Wow - I am surprised this doll is still available - I thought she was long discontinued - this post is like 2 plus years old - goes to show you some air babes live on - or least their legend does - :o

I think this air babe was expensive too :?: - almost like a double whammy - expensive & not at all what one thinks is inside - yikes

Happy Trails -

Duke dragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Duke dragon »

airgirluvr wrote:I could be wrong Debra, but I think he's talking about this doll:
PerfectDoll9-2.jpg
The doll you posted the pic of is actually cute!
This is my reaction to this doll.
I am a dragon! What more can i say?

wolfiebear

Post by wolfiebear »

ROTFL on the vid of Nostalgia Critic puking. So apparently she is anything but a perfect ten.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Hi All,

I ran into an interesting offer on this site:

https://www.lovewoo.co.uk/product/perfe ... 50c8f2ac-2

is this the ramake of the original doll?! Seems to be a remake just as the chasey lain 2017 remake. I didnt have to original one but i might buy this if it looks more modern and better than the original.
Anyone bought it yet?

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

I’m pretty sure it’s essentialially the exact same doll. I believe that’s the reason why they only show portions of the dolls face in the photos and not the whole thing.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I lived through the 80's, this Doll is a Good Representation of what women Looked like in that Decade, She already has the Big Hair... All she would need now is some Neon Clothes and a Huge Belt, and Don't Forget the Padded Shoulders... Oh! yes I recall seeing somewhere on this Forum that this Doll or a very similar Doll had been Remade... Oh I forgot! Ray Ban Sunglasses...

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

My main concern is the doll itself whether it is completely the same the was sold back in the day or is it a renewed version with the same features? The box is of course different and based on the little pictures on the box, the doll itself seems to be renewed as well. Anyway, i think i will buy it later and if it comes with the older version, i will upgrade her with make ups and different stuff :)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Let us know M77 :thumbs_up:

The original idea from back in the day was a Perfect 10 alright, but not in the good sense - now if TOPCO figured away to re-issue and make much better - kudos - to them

Last year was the Chasey Laine air babe - and I got be honest she isn't half bad as they really re-did the doll - while not the most memorable ride - she has her moments

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Let us know M77 :thumbs_up:

The original idea from back in the day was a Perfect 10 alright, but not in the good sense - now if TOPCO figured away to re-issue and make much better - kudos - to them

Last year was the Chasey Laine air babe - and I got be honest she isn't half bad as they really re-did the doll - while not the most memorable ride - she has her moments
Yeah I heard about the Chasey Lain that the remake was not really good. However I would prefer a remake because the original of this (just as of chasey) looked terrible. Ok it wont be a problem if it s the old one, at least i can decorate her (use make up, probably dye her hair too etc ) . So it can be a challenge/fun and maybe even very erotic. Will let you know if i buy it :)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I think that the remake of air dolls in the past by "TOPCO" [ie Chasey Lain] last year was meant for TOPCO to have a quick to market sex toy - low investment in that the pattern for the dolls was done already and the use of better materials TPE/ vinyl allowed for a fast intro - period

If the Perfect 10 is going to be re-introduced - well then she will be like Chasey, and the other mid range air dolls made by TOPCO - built better and longer lasting - "BUT" - know this - they didn't re-tool these air dolls - so if they where so/so in the looks department - they will once again be that way only stronger made - :idea:

Chasey is ok as a sex doll - looks wise - no way she's late 80's tech - it's 2018 - hence unless you are really into a 1988 Renault Fuego go-go - these dolls look seriously dated

Oh and don't make fun of my Renault - she was a fast and kool looking car from the 80's - :P

As to old stock - I am not sure, this doll was last made/ imported at least 15 or longer years ago - possible but not likely - hey they did it last year see what both Amazon/ TOPCO do this year :?:

GotDolls

Post by GotDolls »

I had a couple of Perfect 10s; they were OK as dolls went but the price stopped me having more of them; there were always cheaper options to replace them with. Sure she looks a bit hideous but it's about how she feels not how she looks, and I'm not interested in winning the general population over to the idea of them or entering them into some sort of beauty pageant. The nodules - spikes if you prefer - inside the orifices aren't a problem with a condom, and iirc it's a straight through one piece so that makes cleanup easier.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

I had a Love Body Risa (torso) for a couple of years and loved it! I cut the flaps of rubber off a flesh light and used that as an insert. I also used stick on rubber nipples.

Pretty cool that they still sell them $40 https://www.amazon.com/USA-SELLER-ONE-L ... B00RDCX6VI

She's really only good for doggy style tho. Just put some clothes on that and go to town! :D
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

INFORMATIONS