realsexdoll.com

Perfect 10- is she really that bad?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
jabbamill2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Perfect 10- is she really that bad?

Post by jabbamill2 »

She looks like a freighting version of the late Broadway actress Carol Channing!

biscaynenick
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biscaynenick »

I have one that has been modified to my tastes, perfect 10 doll (15 plus years old version) is tons of fun and very well constructed, however is not worth even half of the asking price. I was fortunate enough to do a massive buyout of old stock dolls and she and chasey was part of the $600 deal for around 17 dolls if I remember correctly? I do recall that it averaged out to $30 per doll.
If you get a chance to buy one cheap ($50 range) you will not be disappointed! But in the $200 retail price range I have seen these in my best advice to you is just move on, and don't even think about it !

biscaynenick
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biscaynenick »

As far as the Chasey Laine doll......she has to be the only airbabe that I immediately cut her head off before I had a replacement because I couldn't stand to look at her, yes she was that bad !
She's still headless to this day, I can find anything remotely orange enough in color to match her body.
Lots of my other girls enjoy her sexy wig though!

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

I didnt have any of the chasey lain doll (old one or the renewed one) but i agree the old one looks terrible (even worse than the Perfect 10). But i think you can upgrade any dolls to be bearable (like I did with my Perfect 10). New eyelashes, make-up, lipstick, new hair color, blushes, and a thick framed glass can do wonders. And of course sexy cloths.

As for the price..yeah Rebecca was my most expensive dolls of all. Costed about 250$ but each and every bucks worth for her! She is the most perfect in all. Ok, her face is not so attractive but everything else is just crazy good. The sitting position, the anatomically correctly positined inserts that are tight enough, the handjob hand and her crazy mouth that can give oral pleasures like hell. She was the first doll in my life who could give me orgasm each and every time. Previous dolls were never tight enough so i rarely had orgasm during act. So for me, she worth the money.I still have some dolls on my bucket list to try before i finish buying dolls. I suspect they wont be as tight as perfect 10 but i think it is okay, as most of them has just one or two special features that i buy them for.

Kente

Post by Kente »

I don't care what none of you say, she got me rock hard as hell. Hey, if you ever want to sell her, hit me up.
"insert witty quote here"

The AirHeads!

Brandi - (A Brandy Big Boobed Doll/China)
Becky - (Sexy & Playful Cyberskin Doll/Pipedream)
Candi - (Tyra Black Doll/Germany)
Ginger - (A.L.I.S.S.A. BBW Doll/Russia)
Jennifer - (LoveToy Super Boobie Blonde Love Doll/Hong Kong)
Hannah - (Hannah Blow Up Doll/NMC)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I am with you, in that while both Chasey & Perfect 10 aren’t up to the standards of some of today’s air babes, but the redesign of these air babes especially in insert design totally makes up for that

My Chasey version 2 is an awesome sex toy and is well built too - so what if the trade off is an 80’s era face

Kente

Post by Kente »

so now my question is, if I wanted an 80s era doll...where would I buy one?

The AirHeads!

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

I am with you, in that while both Chasey & Perfect 10 aren’t up to the standards of some of today’s air babes, but the redesign of these air babes especially in insert design totally makes up for that

My Chasey version 2 is an awesome sex toy and is well built too - so what if the trade off is an 80’s era face
Yeah, absolutely agree! The insert on Chasey and this doll, their mouth and their sitting position make up for everything! Rebecca is just so perfect for me.
She says here: who cares about 80s faces boys??? New eyelashes, nail color, some make up,an elegant dress and no any today's doll can be a hotter secretary than me! :) :)
Sexy secretary
Sexy secretary
IMG_1554.JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 1885 times

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

nosenetwork wrote:so now my question is, if I wanted an 80s era doll...where would I buy one?
Hi! Sorry I didnt plan to sell her as she is my favourite doll now. Finally found one who is perfect in every way, so I want to keep her until she lasts.

but you can buy her here:

https://www.lovewoo.co.uk/product/perfect-10-love-doll/

or

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B000E4 ... UTF8&psc=1

Kente

Post by Kente »

Both is sold out....but I'm sure I can find her somewhere.

The AirHeads!

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Santa Claus surprise! My beloved Rebecca got a present: new hair! She wanted to get a new wig to look fresher and hotter! :) Here she is, the new redhead lady:
IMG_1878.JPG
IMG_1878.JPG (1.19 MiB) Viewed 1773 times
Do you like me like this honey? Come and see me as a whole in my elegant dress!
IMG_1887.JPG
IMG_1887.JPG (806.42 KiB) Viewed 1773 times
Let me cross my legs, I know you love me see sitting like this..
IMG_1888.JPG
IMG_1888.JPG (816.42 KiB) Viewed 1773 times
I think you want me to get to the bed and pose for you, dont you? How do you like my new hair dear?
IMG_1895.JPG
IMG_1895.JPG (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1773 times
Want to see my beautiful ass in this jeans?
IMG_1900.JPG
IMG_1900.JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1773 times
I think it is time to open this jeans up as I got excited posing for you honey. i Need some treatment :)
IMG_1909.JPG
IMG_1909.JPG (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1773 times
Rebecca was very naughty, still need to get used to her new hairstyle but she was a hot redhead demon! Like it :)

Kente

Post by Kente »

Damn boy,

She's pretty damn hot. I really love what you've done with her.

The AirHeads!

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

nosenetwork wrote:Damn boy,

She's pretty damn hot. I really love what you've done with her.
Thanks!! :) By the way I checked the spanish amazon site i sent you last time and there 3 new of these air babe for sale.

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

i realy can't belive that they still make this doll! yah, I had one-waaay back in the day. (I guess some of us kids are little longer in tooth than the rest,eh?) any way, she was my first doll a long time ago, in a land far from here, heh! I realy don't have much for memories of her though, just that I would never waste my money on her again.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

I didnt really feel well in the last few days, so I quickly went to the nearest hospital to have myself checked before the holidays. I did not know what my problem was, couldnt even describe it and was worried I cant find anyone to deal with this problem. Luckily there was a physician in attendance, Doctor Rebecca who was very thorough and examined me well.

Well Mr M77, based on what you said and your symptoms, i think i know what your problem is.
IMG_1990.JPG
IMG_1990.JPG (1.31 MiB) Viewed 1598 times
This disease is called The need for a good sexual intercourse. Do you have anyone right now Mr, who could help you? Because you need immediate remedy.

Not really Miss, i am living alone at the moment.

It is not very good in this situation mister. You know you are really lucky, as I am a very naughty doctor. And every patient deserves to be cured, so come closer and I will give you what a hot redhead daemon can just give to make you feel better.

Hmm..
IMG_2006.JPG
IMG_2006.JPG (1.35 MiB) Viewed 1598 times

:) Rebecca was super nasty and managed to cure me fast. She said I could visit her any time if I feel needed. I think I will take the advantage of that all the time :)

INFORMATIONS