realsexdoll.com

Perfect 10- is she really that bad?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Malcolm77

Re: Perfect 10- is she really that bad?

Post by Malcolm77 »

+ Some artistic photos of my sexy doctor below.

The story of this photo shoot is a bit interesting as I didnt plan to do it. What happened is, I laid Rebecca on the bed to get back her little later. When I entered the room again, suddenly forgot to turn the lamp on and the vision receiving me was so mystic and hot :) She was lying there in the dark and the little light outside illuminated parts of her body. Her legs were so sexy like that, I immedaitely knew I had to try to record it. Unfortunately could not really do it as the camera activated the flash with most programs. And with the standard settings (no flashing) it was too dark and could not see anything really. But anyway, i played around with the different settings and programs on my camera and made some photos that you might like :)

The monochrome settings was probably the best to show how I saw her legs in the dark
Legs
Legs
IMG_2053.JPG (3.41 MiB) Viewed 1876 times
BlackandWhite
BlackandWhite
IMG_2036.JPG (2.72 MiB) Viewed 1876 times
Vivid colours:
vivid colours
vivid colours
IMG_2039.JPG (3.04 MiB) Viewed 1876 times
vivid 2
vivid 2
IMG_2044.JPG (3.01 MiB) Viewed 1876 times
Finally my all time favourite of her now :) The program which darkens the edge of the picture. Made her so sexy! Really like that only the upper part of her right thigh is visible and the colours hightlight how shapely it is.
Darks
Darks
IMG_2025.JPG (2.24 MiB) Viewed 1876 times
I hope you like these pics :) enjoy your holidays!

Kente

Post by Kente »

Hey there. Just checking in. How are you and your lady doing?
"insert witty quote here"

The AirHeads!

Brandi - (A Brandy Big Boobed Doll/China)
Becky - (Sexy & Playful Cyberskin Doll/Pipedream)
Candi - (Tyra Black Doll/Germany)
Ginger - (A.L.I.S.S.A. BBW Doll/Russia)
Jennifer - (LoveToy Super Boobie Blonde Love Doll/Hong Kong)
Hannah - (Hannah Blow Up Doll/NMC)

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Hi, thanks for coming back to Rebecca :) Well she is a bit de-emphasized now to be honest, for two reasons :) One is that I got my new doll Nikki and she takes most of my time. Second is that Rebecca's insert has become very stiff, the material got hardened and it is not so soft anymore. I guess it is because i am using baby oil as a lubricant. It didnt cause any problems with previous dolls but her vagina and ass are made of a unique material. And now it feels a bit uncomfortable to enter her. But sometimes I get her and since her mouth is still heavenly she can prove to be an oral queen hehe. So yeah, recently i use her for oral pleasures mostly.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Just a quick note about - lubricants for use with - inflata- babes/ air dolls/ blow up dolls - always try to use a water based lube - :idea:

I have found that almost all plastic items degrade rapidly with oil based products - from seam failures to near destruction to TPE items

All quality water based lubes are "ok" to use with air dolls - yeah, yeah I know they almost always give you a tube of some sort of water based lube inside the box with the inflata babe - but - that is always a cheap water based item that looses its lubricating properties within a thrust or two - :!:

A silicone lube is also an idea - I find they make clean up harder and dry very sticky {requiring quick clean up} but retain very good lubricating properties - so a slippery good fun with them - :mrgreen: - try them for your tightest air babes - they will be tight no more

I have read many a member here use all sorts of faux lubricants - trust me the best thing for both - "you & dolly" - is a good quality water based lubricant - Amazon has tooooooo many to list here - try one and you will never go back to anything else - :idea:

Sorry to hear about Rebecca the Perfect 10 air babe - there isn't really a way, I know to revive the TPE inserts from this type of condition - chemistry was never my scene - :mrgreen:

Kente

Post by Kente »

So are you saying that Vaseline is not a good idea to use with inflatababes? The problem with silicone is that it tends to get dry rather quickly.
"insert witty quote here"

The AirHeads!

Brandi - (A Brandy Big Boobed Doll/China)
Becky - (Sexy & Playful Cyberskin Doll/Pipedream)
Candi - (Tyra Black Doll/Germany)
Ginger - (A.L.I.S.S.A. BBW Doll/Russia)
Jennifer - (LoveToy Super Boobie Blonde Love Doll/Hong Kong)
Hannah - (Hannah Blow Up Doll/NMC)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Yes, yes - especially petroleum jelly- worse yet to any plastic as it destroys it

Stay with a Water Based lubricants only - or - silicone lubricants

No damage will ever come from their use VS the faux type lubes

Silicone lubricants have there place with inflata babes so don’t discount there useage

Try to clean off as much as possible the Vaseline - as you can to minimize the damage as quickly as possible- :idea:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Well, I started out with water based lubricant, but it did not work for me. I was using an expensive one (10€ for a 100ml one) but it was so sticky and was not effective. The dolls didnt become too slippery. I already switched to baby oil with my second doll and the difference was really huge. I enjoyed sex much more with it. Luckily only Perfect 10 was the only doll who could not tolerate it. Tho she is still useable. I wont go back to water based as I have only 4 dolls left to buy and try and their openings are made of the usual materials that did have problems with the baby oil so far :)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well obviously, it’s up to each of us to find the best way to get it on with the inflata- gang :mrgreen:

Many moons ago I used all these same home remedies as well, but over a short period of time, I found that the air babes were suffering issues that couldn’t be remedied due to severe seam failure or that vinyl skin would fail in large sections

So sure all types get the job done, but if you are interested in keeping your air babe for a longer period of time, vinyl skin safe; then a water based lubricants must be used

Take my advice for what it is, merely a suggestion- if using or going a different way that’s totally good as it’s best for you- :thumbs_up:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Well obviously, it’s up to each of us to find the best way to get it on with the inflata- gang :mrgreen:

Many moons ago I used all these same home remedies as well, but over a short period of time, I found that the air babes were suffering issues that couldn’t be remedied due to severe seam failure or that vinyl skin would fail in large sections

So sure all types get the job done, but if you are interested in keeping your air babe for a longer period of time, vinyl skin safe; then a water based lubricants must be used

Take my advice for what it is, merely a suggestion- if using or going a different way that’s totally good as it’s best for you- :thumbs_up:
Well, after talking so much about it, I decided to give another try and bought the Bio version of Aquaglide,which seems to be quite good. Still does not make the doll as slippery as baby oil but relatively satisfied. One big problem with it , is that it does not get absorbed by the insert :( the baby oil always got absorbed/disappeared after a little time. but with this, even after some hours it was still sticky inside when I pushed my finger inside. I could relatively clean her with tissues but cant go really deep. Does it cause any problem for the insert if lubricant stays inside?

sexdolltester
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sexdolltester »

Of course there is a doll with realistic properties. but this feeling is for everyone individually

Pa Ubu

Post by Pa Ubu »

yorktown wrote:I know they almost always give you a tube of some sort of water based lube inside the box with the inflata babe
Really? DAMN. Back in the day (1980's) you had to schlep your ass down to CVS and get a tube of K-Y on your own.

Folks today are spoiled. SPOILED. And get off my lawn! *shakes cane*

(BTW, on thread - Rebecca does look quite good all dressed up.)
Pa to Devlin (Meiki Plush), Grace (Meiki Plush Evo), and Laney Catherine (SRSD SY Doll 161cm TPE w/ silicone head S99), and soon Ariadne Calista (SRSD 157cm 'Sola')
----
(BUGS BUNNY cocks a thumb at the robot girl rabbit walking past)
BUGS: Mechanical.
(Robot girl rabbit turns and kisses BUGS, who goes all squishy)
BUGS: Well, so it's MECHANICAL!

Pa Ubu

Post by Pa Ubu »

Malcolm77 wrote: Does it cause any problem for the insert if lubricant stays inside?
I think as long as what you're using is water-based it just dries out and then reactivates when you put more lube in. At least that's what I've found with the onaholes I own.
Pa to Devlin (Meiki Plush), Grace (Meiki Plush Evo), and Laney Catherine (SRSD SY Doll 161cm TPE w/ silicone head S99), and soon Ariadne Calista (SRSD 157cm 'Sola')
----
(BUGS BUNNY cocks a thumb at the robot girl rabbit walking past)
BUGS: Mechanical.
(Robot girl rabbit turns and kisses BUGS, who goes all squishy)
BUGS: Well, so it's MECHANICAL!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Not to get into the "taste great vs less filling" debate of the beer wars of past - :mrgreen:

I after use or as soon as possible - clean up both the air doll and inserts - using warm water and do a through flushing so that nothing is remaining behind

After which all are allowed to air dry in a warm place - for TPE as well as pouch type inserts - I place a paper towel inside to soak up any excess moisture for a day - then allow them to air dry a few more days after use

It help as I have a few dolls - so there in all states of readiness waiting for flight

I never like to leave an insert after use unclean - TPE is known to be a porous material and everything not good gets stuck in there - so the faster they are cleaned out the better, and to dry - for TPE powder after its dry to keep them soft and new

Again take my advice for what it's worth - its been my experience that certain things work better than others, and if a fast wham bam, thank ya mam; is all that's needed - well then :thumbs_up:

My flights of fancy with the Inflata - gang is a wee bit different - and I prefer the LTR with them - heck as the prices keep going north and certain types of the legacy line disappear - keeping these air gal pals around is a big thing - :idea:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Thanks for your thoughts about this. I was thinking the same, after a time it might just get dried. I think it should not cause problems. Tho I always clean the dolls after using. The only problem is with those diaoshis whose insert is open at the end. Then you cannot spray water inside because you wont be able to drip it out.

The best way to keep them clean is to use a female condom. I did not really do that because they are quite expensive, but now i found a seller on aliexpress who sells them relatively cheap. So will get some soon :)

grhague

Post by grhague »

This is the 2nd sex doll I have used and this is far better than the basic models. I was able to cum inside the doll this time whilst having sex. I was drawn to the vibrating features of this doll. Which helped make me cum when I was inside the doll. The doll also had a pump on its hand which allowed it give your cock a hand job but I used this feature to make having sex feel tighter which helped make me cum when I was inside the doll and having sex in the missionary position . See video of me cum inside the doll at:

INFORMATIONS