realsexdoll.com

Perfect 10- is she really that bad?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
squid1949

Re: Perfect 10- is she really that bad?

Post by squid1949 »

rubb3rl0v3r wrote:Has anyone here tried the perfect 10 doll? All the reviews suggest she is awful which is a shame, because as far as i know she is the only doll in existance designed for hand action. I know she is butt ugly, and the orifices look unnatural but thats something id be willing to overlook for that sort of functionality. Not even the higher end solid dolls can do that!
there is nothing going for this doll got one cheap and threw it away! hands like steel boobs like plaster too small in size.

go find something decent my friend.

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

rubb3rl0v3r wrote: If you see the rear view, i think the ass is actually the worst feature. It doesnt look like something i'd want to stick my cock in much less resemble a real womans asshole (is it just me or are those SPIKES around the inside wtf were they thinking).
LMFAO!

They took some pretty strong drugs back in those days. Plus, films like Alien had come out.

Actually, I'd pay to have a blow-up doll designed by HR Giger.

Um... :oops: not to use, mind you.

Well...... maybe I'd try it out - just the once. :whistle: :mrgreen:
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Considering that doll has been around since the early 70's it can't be all that bad. You have to realize that feel is more important than looks. You don't fuck it with your your nose :lol:

I think that doll just tries to connect a lot of sex toys all into one package. Look at it that way and it probably is not a bad deal.

Lot's of people don't like the looks of the Ruby 5 BJ head because of the open mouth but the head is one of the best BJ's I've ever had form a doll and there is no ripping at the corners of the mouth like most other dolls that try to give their heads a semi closed mouth look.

When the lights are out...how cares?
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

I'm sorry but eeeeekkkkkkk............

That's what we call a 3 bagger!!!

Put one bag over HER head so you can't see her!

Put one bag over YOUR head in case her's falls off!

Put the third bag over the dog's head so he doesn't have to look at her either!!

:evidence:

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

cosycottage wrote:
rubb3rl0v3r wrote: If you see the rear view, i think the ass is actually the worst feature. It doesnt look like something i'd want to stick my cock in much less resemble a real womans asshole (is it just me or are those SPIKES around the inside wtf were they thinking).
LMFAO!

They took some pretty strong drugs back in those days. Plus, films like Alien had come out.

Actually, I'd pay to have a blow-up doll designed by HR Giger.

Um... :oops: not to use, mind you.

Well...... maybe I'd try it out - just the once. :whistle: :mrgreen:
Errrrrrr....... Cosy...

I could be wrong but maybe you could use some help..... :whistle:

:lol:

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Christine2 wrote: Errrrrrr....... Cosy...

Oh go on, don't tell me when you first saw an alien facehugger, you didn't think......

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/plush/c534/

:wink: :mrgreen:
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

It's revolting Frankenstein creations like this for men who really must be _desperate_ to want to "use" such a "thing" that give sex dolls a bad name and the impression that men who are so desperate as to want to use them as revolting themselves to be shunned.

Friends . . . if we really want more people to understand the benefits of enjoying beautiful inflatable fantasies in terms not only of keeping us happy but helping us to avoid wandering and keeping marriages together, this sort of object has to be openly derided as being as revolting as it is . . .

In the creations which we enjoy, elegance should be a prime consideration!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

haremlover wrote:Hi!

It's revolting Frankenstein creations like this for men who really must be _desperate_ to want to "use" such a "thing" that give sex dolls a bad name and the impression that men who are so desperate as to want to use them as revolting themselves to be shunned.

Friends . . . if we really want more people to understand the benefits of enjoying beautiful inflatable fantasies in terms not only of keeping us happy but helping us to avoid wandering and keeping marriages together, this sort of object has to be openly derided as being as revolting as it is . . .

In the creations which we enjoy, elegance should be a prime consideration!

Best wishes

Harem

Yeh but to each there own I say... We dont like to be judged so we shouldnt judge either I think... Not to say we cant have our own opion about things but If someone likes the doll I say,,,,,,,, More power to them....

:multi: :multi: :multi:

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

cosycottage wrote:
Christine2 wrote: Errrrrrr....... Cosy...

Oh go on, don't tell me when you first saw an alien facehugger, you didn't think......

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/plush/c534/

:wink: :mrgreen:
Some people are so impolite jezzzzzzz........ That guy was talking with his mouth full the whole time ...... How Rude.....

:evidence:

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Edit: I should note the following comments are based on my experiences with this doll, which were not very pleasant. If you like the Perfect 10, great, I'm glad you do, because someone should. No doll deserves to be ignored. However, she was just not for me.

Midi:
The '70s!? Wow, she had to be the doll equivalent of the Space Shuttle back then. :lol: Honestly, I prefer the look of the cheaper dolls from that era. I loves me some retro girls! <3 <3 <3

Yes. Speaking from experience, the Perfect 10 is more like a 'Flawed 2' in my book. I've owned nearly a dozen (or more, maybe...) different inflatababes in my doll-owning life, and the Perfect 10 doll is by and far the worst.

As for the hand action, what you basically get is a tube with a ball-pump (like on a blood pressure cuff) that inflates a plastic skin inside the hard plastic tube. It feels pretty good, but it's not worth the price of admission. Her hands and feet are small and hard molded plastic, so they don't feel very good.

The Perfect 10's holes are small. Now, I don't have a huge penis, but I ripped her vagina right up the middle, between the labia, after a single use. Her anus, if I recall correctly, was pretty much unusable to me. Her mouth was okay at best, and it had the same pump feature like her handjob tube (for lack of a better label), but in my case, it was broken and did jack squat.

In addition to this, the doll's makeup smudged and streaked along her skin. The paint on her nipples, too, was not very good. In fact, I think the areola were yellow and the nipples red. All I can say to this is: What? :? Besides all this was the fact that the earrings she comes with were obviously a cheap, likely copper-based metal that turned the holes in her ears green. Yeah, that was pretty gross. After less than a month, I ripped the handjob tube off her hand to use separately and threw the doll away.

I had actually forgotten that I owned a Perfect 10 doll until now.

2/10 - A waste of graduation money. Yes, I bought myself a love doll for myself as a graduation gift. I should have put the cost of Perfect 10 towards Letha Weapons instead. Bah.
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

Xiaphus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xiaphus »

airgirluvr wrote:I could be wrong Debra, but I think he's talking about this doll:
PerfectDoll9-2.jpg
The doll you posted the pic of is actually cute!
HAha,

So they made a doll of a washed up hooker?

For some reason why does that doll remind me of Sam Kinison?

WhatMeWorry

Post by WhatMeWorry »

rubb3rl0v3r wrote:
Debra wrote:
Are you considering another inflates beside perfect 10 ?
possibly. What do you recommend?

Ive considered Tera Patrick, Jenna Jameson (i think) and the cinnamon vibrating cyberskin doll.

I was interested in the perfect 10 only because of the jerking hand. I've never seen that function in any other doll before.
I'd think you'd be best served with either one of the Conbo latex inflates (Jana Cova, Tera Patrick), some of the prettier Vinyls (Agant 69, Hannah Harper) or the Poupee Latex French made girls. Don't be expexting a BJ, though- None of the above are qualified. All of these are very nice looking dolls. Like Agent 69 here-

Ha Ha Ha!

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Xiaphus wrote:
So they made a doll of a washed up hooker?

For some reason why does that doll remind me of Sam Kinison?
LMFAO! :haha4:
RIP Sam Kinison
RIP Bill Hicks

Margareta

Post by Margareta »

Is this a bad doll ?
Buying a doll for my son.

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Margareta wrote:Is this a bad doll ?
Buying a doll for my son.
Awful! Unless you want your son to have nightmares and possibly years of psychiatric treatment.
headshot.gif
headshot.gif (266.56 KiB) Viewed 9438 times

INFORMATIONS