It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:03 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.


Official TDF Rules & TOS


Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use




 Page 1 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
   
 Post subject: "stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:21 pm 
Ex-Member

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:00 am
Posts: 1505
Location: Southern California
I have started this thread as a way to post and share pics of cheap inflatables (out of the box). Unfortunantly blowmeup site mainly deals with the high end air girls. So feel free to post your cheap air girl pics here for all to see.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: "stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:39 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:36 pm
Posts: 1654
Cheap Dolls (NO Oral) @ Adam&Eve

My review of the Private Secretary doll ($40) is *here*. This Cal Exotic doll is also sold with different vinyl clothing as the Flight Attendant ($40, brunette) or the Mail Order Bride ($50?!). The last doll is the bent-over Kishimoto, also by Cal Exotics, but this one has a removable insert for your $50. Again, none of these girls features an oral opening.

Image
Attachment:
sp-images-private-secretary-doll-12064-2.jpg
sp-images-private-secretary-doll-12064-2.jpg [ 30.34 KiB | Viewed 17377 times ]
Attachment:
sp-images-flight-attendant-love-doll-14203-2.jpg
sp-images-flight-attendant-love-doll-14203-2.jpg [ 34.27 KiB | Viewed 17377 times ]
Attachment:
sp-images-mail-order-bride-15083-2.jpg
sp-images-mail-order-bride-15083-2.jpg [ 25.55 KiB | Viewed 17377 times ]
Attachment:
sp-images-anime-love-doll-kishimoto-35902-3.jpg
sp-images-anime-love-doll-kishimoto-35902-3.jpg [ 31.3 KiB | Viewed 17377 times ]


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: "stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:52 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:36 pm
Posts: 1654
Cheap Dolls (WITH Oral) @ Adam&Eve

My review of the Big Busty doll ($30) is *here*. This Cal Exotic doll is also sold as the BellaDonna with virtually no breasts and a tattoo, but for the same $30. Also for $30 is Doc Johnson's Yumi Asian Anime doll, which is bent-over with much nicer boobs. Finally, for the traditionalist, there's the Kum Inmee Happy Ending doll by Topco, with the typical molded O-face and more vinyl clothing ($35).
Image
Attachment:
sp-images-belladonna-love-doll-35827-3.jpg
sp-images-belladonna-love-doll-35827-3.jpg [ 24.76 KiB | Viewed 17374 times ]
Attachment:
sp-images-yumi-asian-anime-doll-15164-0.jpg
sp-images-yumi-asian-anime-doll-15164-0.jpg [ 39.65 KiB | Viewed 17374 times ]
Attachment:
sp-images-kum-inmee-happy-ending-doll-12647-2.jpg
sp-images-kum-inmee-happy-ending-doll-12647-2.jpg [ 67.82 KiB | Viewed 17374 times ]


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: "stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:49 pm 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 302
dollluver73 wrote:
I have started this thread as a way to post and share pics of cheap inflatables (out of the box). Unfortunantly blowmeup site mainly deals with the high end air girls. So feel free to post your cheap air girl pics here for all to see.


Thanks, dollluver73. It's nice to see what these products really look like. The cheap models can either be pleasant surprises or hags of horror.

H.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: "stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:09 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:00 am
Posts: 2224
Is it actually possible to reach the front hole on the Kishimoto doll?



_____________________________
Album
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: "stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:19 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:36 pm
Posts: 1654
Nonfactor wrote:
Is it actually possible to reach the front hole on the Kishimoto doll?

I assume you mean during doggy? From the reviews I have seen online, it seems that way, tho I have a hard time (:roll:) believing it from the pic. Perhaps they were referring to anal? Especially considering that it has a relatively tighter vaginal insert*, I certainly can't imagine that it's an easy thing to accomplish, but since she seems to be an Asian spinner (:wink:), perhaps she can be entered missionary style and then twirled around without losing contact? Good luck with your question...

*Note that said insert seems to be open ended, so easy clean-up will still require a condom of some sort, or perhaps a baggie surrounding the other end?


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: "stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:00 am 
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:00 am
Posts: 7980
Location: near Atlanta, GA.
Nonfactor wrote:
Is it actually possible to reach the front hole on the Kishimoto doll?


A little over three years ago, I purchased the Manzoku Clinic--Yumi Sakurai from http://www.loveshop.hk/en/product/produ ... ppage_no=5

The insert is open ended and short but has a good feel to it. It ripped quickly but is still usable as the rip hasn't spread much. This is the doll that the inflate valve broke on. I plan on repairing it some day. I like the doll.

It is very usable missionary style. The legs do spread. Oh yeah, there is only one hole.



I think this has the same style body. I may purchase the CE one and find out, since I am curious. I like the face on the one I purchased better though. Even though it's just printed on, it's fun to look at.

By the way, the opening is large. I don't think I could place a fleshlight in it, but it is large. If my stuff wasn't packed, I would take a photo of the insert. The tunnel of the insert is made from a stretchy material that has about a 1 1/2 inch diameter before stretching. The entry is small but rips to fit. The vinyl tunnel is deep as it goes to the back of the doll. I do trouble myself with washing it since I don't like or use condoms (TMI).


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: "stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:54 pm 
Former Member

Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:00 am
Posts: 1129
I like Kishimoto, she looks like a playful dolly :mrgreen:


Im gonna send you a plane ticket sweetie Kishi, and I'll have some koochi woochi ready for you lovie dovie :puppydogeyes: :mrgreen:
Image



_____________________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/air_mattress/sets/72157625047918693/
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: "stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:46 pm 
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:11 am
Posts: 135
I like how the Yumi doll's upper legs are shaped unlike the Wrap Around Lover I had, which "died" recently with a zillion seam leaks, and the Kishi doll above.

I'm getting my hands on the Yumi doll [$20], and the Kawai Rimi doll [$38 on Amazon :D]:

[A LINK TO A PICTURE OF THE FRONT & THE BACK OF THE BOX [THE BACK SHOWING THE DOLL AND MASTERBATOR]]

IMO, from what the box shows [actual images of the doll], looks like this one will quickly become my favorite yet. :D I mean, the body shape in general looks great [for this type of doll that is].


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: "stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:15 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 570
Obin wrote:
Nonfactor wrote:
Is it actually possible to reach the front hole on the Kishimoto doll?


A little over three years ago, I purchased the Manzoku Clinic--Yumi Sakurai from http://www.loveshop.hk/en/product/produ ... ppage_no=5

The insert is open ended and short but has a good feel to it. It ripped quickly but is still usable as the rip hasn't spread much. This is the doll that the inflate valve broke on. I plan on repairing it some day. I like the doll.

It is very usable missionary style. The legs do spread. Oh yeah, there is only one hole.



I think this has the same style body. I may purchase the CE one and find out, since I am curious. I like the face on the one I purchased better though. Even though it's just printed on, it's fun to look at.

By the way, the opening is large. I don't think I could place a fleshlight in it, but it is large. If my stuff wasn't packed, I would take a photo of the insert. The tunnel of the insert is made from a stretchy material that has about a 1 1/2 inch diameter before stretching. The entry is small but rips to fit. The vinyl tunnel is deep as it goes to the back of the doll. I do trouble myself with washing it since I don't like or use condoms (TMI).


This is an incredibly functional doll. Position is perfect and low price cannot be argued with. American manufacturers need to look at the Japanese style dolls for some smarter positions than the crap that still dominates the doll market.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: "stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:17 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 570
TFreeman wrote:
I like how the Yumi doll's upper legs are shaped unlike the Wrap Around Lover I had, which "died" recently with a zillion seam leaks, and the Kishi doll above.

I'm getting my hands on the Yumi doll [$20], and the Kawai Rimi doll [$38 on Amazon :D]:

[A LINK TO A PICTURE OF THE FRONT & THE BACK OF THE BOX [THE BACK SHOWING THE DOLL AND MASTERBATOR]]

IMO, from what the box shows [actual images of the doll], looks like this one will quickly become my favorite yet. :D I mean, the body shape in general looks great [for this type of doll that is].


I have this kneeling doll and out of any doll made in the inflatable market, the hole, body and leg position is perfect - best there is. Now if the looks were improved on and made more realistic with nicer breasts, etc., it would make an incredible doll even better.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: "stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:29 am 
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:11 am
Posts: 135
tubbienine wrote:
I have this kneeling doll and out of any doll made in the inflatable market, the hole, body and leg position is perfect - best there is.


It also looks really good for cuddling, unless I am blind. :mrgreen:

I REALLY can't wait to get mine... dammit Amazon, ship the thing already!

... I guess I can't help but be impatient - my Yumi comes Monday or Tuesday, Kawai Rimi is somewhere in the shipping netherworld, and my Agent 69 is gonna be on its way before long. I went a wee bit nuts there I think, but whatever. :razz:


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: "stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:36 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 570
TFreeman wrote:
tubbienine wrote:
I have this kneeling doll and out of any doll made in the inflatable market, the hole, body and leg position is perfect - best there is.


It also looks really good for cuddling, unless I am blind. :mrgreen:

I REALLY can't wait to get mine... dammit Amazon, ship the thing already!

... I guess I can't help but be impatient - my Yumi comes Monday or Tuesday, Kawai Rimi is somewhere in the shipping netherworld, and my Agent 69 is gonna be on its way before long. I went a wee bit nuts there I think, but whatever. :razz:


You are going to love some of these spread leg Japanese dolls. The inserts they make for them are usually extremely pliable silicone. Most importantly, the leg positions and the holes NOT being in their front make them far more realistic and useable. For the price of one Teagan, Hannah, etc., you can buy 7 of these dolls and far outlast the higher price dolls as well as have a doll that feels much more realistic than boffing a cadaver!


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: "stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:45 pm 
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:11 am
Posts: 135
tubbienine wrote:
TFreeman wrote:
tubbienine wrote:
I have this kneeling doll and out of any doll made in the inflatable market, the hole, body and leg position is perfect - best there is.


It also looks really good for cuddling, unless I am blind. :mrgreen:

I REALLY can't wait to get mine... dammit Amazon, ship the thing already!

... I guess I can't help but be impatient - my Yumi comes Monday or Tuesday, Kawai Rimi is somewhere in the shipping netherworld, and my Agent 69 is gonna be on its way before long. I went a wee bit nuts there I think, but whatever. :razz:


You are going to love some of these spread leg Japanese dolls. The inserts they make for them are usually extremely pliable silicone. Most importantly, the leg positions and the holes NOT being in their front make them far more realistic and useable. For the price of one Teagan, Hannah, etc., you can buy 7 of these dolls and far outlast the higher price dolls as well as have a doll that feels much more realistic than boffing a cadaver!



Yeah, about them Japanese dolls... I can't help but notice that while there are a few Japanese dolls out there [after browsing many sites] that look like crap, the ratio of good to crap is far better than what we have in the states, that is more really good looking / functional there than we have here. How is it that they can figure it out, but the people here seem to have trouble with that? :P I mean, half of the dolls in the low-end price range here in the 'States look like they're balding!


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: "stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:52 pm 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:24 pm
Posts: 221
Location: Dollville, NY
It'd be nice to see a pic of the Briana Banks 3hole doll.


 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

Chatting users:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum