realsexdoll.com

"stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
drakee

Re: "stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread

Post by drakee »

Yardman wrote:I'm thinking about a Lacey Sexy Sista or a Kishimoto Serika ....having fun checking out the infata-babes with different positions :wink:
Cool Yardman 8) , enjoy the hunt.

well_inflated
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: "stock" dollor cheap vinyl doll pics thread

Post by well_inflated »

Obin wrote: A little over three years ago, I purchased the Manzoku Clinic--Yumi Sakurai from http://www.loveshop.hk/en/product/produ ... ppage_no=5

The insert is open ended and short but has a good feel to it. It ripped quickly but is still usable as the rip hasn't spread much. This is the doll that the inflate valve broke on. I plan on repairing it some day. I like the doll.

It is very usable missionary style. The legs do spread. Oh yeah, there is only one hole.

I think this has the same style body. I may purchase the CE one and find out, since I am curious. I like the face on the one I purchased better though. Even though it's just printed on, it's fun to look at.

By the way, the opening is large. I don't think I could place a fleshlight in it, but it is large. If my stuff wasn't packed, I would take a photo of the insert. The tunnel of the insert is made from a stretchy material that has about a 1 1/2 inch diameter before stretching. The entry is small but rips to fit. The vinyl tunnel is deep as it goes to the back of the doll. I do trouble myself with washing it since I don't like or use condoms (TMI).
There is a similar doll marketed as Fiesty Faye with more natural face.
But the customer ratings don't think much of its usability. Little design changes make all the difference, eh?:

1"Of the three holes which has the only one is really useful. The mouth is too small and maybe something for small Asian or something but nothing for me. The front door has great welds that are very disturbing. There are also on the back of the doll is an opening where you can insert the vibrating bullet, and this is connected with the vagina. So you have this constant buzzing (and the net degree of quiet) and vibrating bullet in the link are what I perceived as very unpleasant. The position in which the doll is also rather disturbing because it sits almost at a 45 degree angle and it is very difficult to go somewhere. On my first application I've been struggling with her ??because she is very wiederspenstig and somehow my being unwieldy, fun "ended after 30 minutes because there was a loud bang and the doll is once burst across.

I would generally advise against air mattress with 3 holes and breasts."

2"The doll has not shown the attitude, the legs are not nearly as far apart as in the picture. How to reach the front door in any position is very bad. In addition, all inputs are more or less scratchy and sharp edges. Although the mouth is quite soft, but will be disappointed in using something"

INFORMATIONS