The best low-end doll with oral?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
sjcsheena
Apprentice
Apprentice

The best low-end doll with oral?

Post by sjcsheena »

Hi all,

Initially I tried to buy a Sophia Inked for her amazing bj.
However, after looking at her price tag, I come up with an idea - use the same budget to buy 1 Hannah Harper + 1 low-end doll with oral.
It seems to offer higher flexibility. Plus I really prefer Hannah's face to Sophia's.

So, guys, what is the best low-end doll with oral?

Your help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks! :multi:

5768phillip
Former Member

Helium inside a doll

Post by 5768phillip »

Anyone ever filled their inflata-slut with helium? Do they float ? I quite fancy the idea

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Helium inside a doll

Post by Szalinski »

5768phillip wrote:Anyone ever filled their inflata-slut with helium? Do they float ? I quite fancy the idea
Possibly, the volume of the doll might be sufficient to counter the heavier weight of the material. After all, Adam and Jaimie were able to make a lead balloon float. Why though? can't afford a mirror on the ceiling so you intend to float the doll up there instead? :mrgreen:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The best low-end doll with oral?

Post by tubbienine »

sjcsheena wrote:Hi all,

However, after looking at her price tag, I come up with an idea - use the same budget to buy 1 Hannah Harper + 1 low-end doll with oral.
It seems to offer higher flexibility. Plus I really prefer Hannah's face to Sophia's.

While any of the digital printed face dolls with the pocket mouth may be ok, they still tend to be a little too tight if you are larger than average. I have noticed that my anime dolls with oral capability are a little larger than the American market printed face dolls.

If you want added sensation, take a silicone sleeve vagina and cut it shorter and wedge it in the mouth opening before you inflate it. You can use a disposable surgical glove to wrap around the outside of the insert and put the whole thing in the mouth so when you are done, just remove and throw away the glove. You won't mess up the doll. I use this for the other openings as well. If you insert before it is inflated and blow the glove to fill the doll cavity fully, you will get in much easier and any lube will cover the interior completely. I have never seen anyone posting about using surgical gloves as doll cavity condoms but it is the easiest and greatest thing I started doing years ago. It also pads the sharp edges of the cheap dolls and not only do you have no cleaning to do when done, but you don't cut yourself on the edges of the cavities when you use the doll.

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Re: Helium inside a doll

Post by dollluver73 »

5768phillip wrote:Anyone ever filled their inflata-slut with helium? Do they float ? I quite fancy the idea
OK, that would be cruel and unusual punishment to the doll. On the other hand I don't know of anyone who has never ever thaught about trying it themselves. Including me. And I like the idea of using a rubber or silicone insert on cheap inflatables. Face it, none of us are 2 and a half inches wide :P.
Its not nice to mess with a BDSM Mistress
Coverdoll Journalist: http://www.coverdoll.com
Global moderater: http://www.dollchronicles.ca
Attended LA and Vegas meets 2011!

sjcsheena
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sjcsheena »

tubbienine wrote:
sjcsheena wrote:Hi all,

While any of the digital printed face dolls with the pocket mouth may be ok, they still tend to be a little too tight if you are larger than average. I have noticed that my anime dolls with oral capability are a little larger than the American market printed face dolls.

If you want added sensation, take a silicone sleeve vagina and cut it shorter and wedge it in the mouth opening before you inflate it. You can use a disposable surgical glove to wrap around the outside of the insert and put the whole thing in the mouth so when you are done, just remove and throw away the glove. You won't mess up the doll. I use this for the other openings as well. If you insert before it is inflated and blow the glove to fill the doll cavity fully, you will get in much easier and any lube will cover the interior completely. I have never seen anyone posting about using surgical gloves as doll cavity condoms but it is the easiest and greatest thing I started doing years ago. It also pads the sharp edges of the cheap dolls and not only do you have no cleaning to do when done, but you don't cut yourself on the edges of the cavities when you use the doll.
Thanks mate! It's great advice! Appreciate that!
Oh, afterall, any good low-end doll with oral, guys?
Thanks! :mrgreen:

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

tubbienine wrote:I have noticed that my anime dolls with oral capability are a little larger than the American market printed face dolls.
Do you have the ones with molded heads or just printed faces?

INFORMATIONS