Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
JAREX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Lusty Busty love doll

Post by JAREX »

Hi...
Sorry for my English,I'm Spanish...
I'm new here,and new in this world of love dolls.But I had being reading this forum for a couple of weeks,cuz I needed info on this world before I made my decision on entering on the dolls world.
I recently purchased Lusty Busty (the store only had 2 dolls,Lusty Busty and Carmen Luvana,so I decided to go cheap for my first time).But I had to say,I really love this doll.
Damn...the oral is perfect.My first time with her and I was surprised on how good this was.
To get a better experience,I dress her with a jacket I had laying around,(didn't had female clothes,but I will buy some for her...;)...),and do her with a dim light.
I had to admit that her anus is to far of were it should be,but vagina is good,and I like how her legs are,cuz is perfect for missionary,doggy and cowgirl...(and she can sit at my side for watching movies...lol)
I'm planing to get her a wig,cuz I didn't like that her hair is just on the forehead,making her almost a bald girl,and with a wig will make a better experience.And will get her some sexy clothes,she deserves it...:P
I'm planing on make some other improvements,like buying a silicone vagina and try to incorporate it in the doll,for a more realistic experience.
I will love some advice from the experts here...

Since I started to read this forum,I really love to be a new member here.
Thanks for reading,I will post more soon...

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

:D she sure is a hottie 8O

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Holla / Howdy

Welcome aboard - JAREX - and that's great that you got started with your first doll and joined the TDF - :angel:

The Lusty Busty doll is a favorite of many a member here and i am sure they will share their experience with her as well here to give you any help in questions you might have with this wonderful doll - :wink:

& do not think twice to ask any question you might have as many here have some years of experience and are here to help - :idea:

Happy Trails - :mrgreen:

JAREX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JAREX »

Thanks for the warm welcome...:)
I have to say...THIS FORUM GOT ME CRAZY...
In a good way...;)
I entered the "Doll World" as an alternative way to masturbation (cuz I was tired of just usingimagination and hand)
But now I'm kind addicted,I already got a wig and a silicone vagina,and some sexy clothes for my Lusty Busty (haven't decided the name I will call her yet...:()
I really want a "Real Doll",but my budget now is low.
But this girl is really awesome...
I didn't know that this will satisfies me the way it does.
Far better than just masturbation with the hand.
I know that society doesn't approve that using a inflatable as a better way for masturbation.
But I think for myself,if we can approve women to use a dildo,why can we use a doll???...

I won't get loose myself (meaning that I will replace doll for women)
But until I find someone to spend love,I will use my "Lusty Busty" as a companion...
A wig,silicone vagina,sexy clothes,water based lube,perfume,and a dim light,and my night is done...(THE BEST MASTURBATION OF MY LIFE)...:D

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Holla/ Howdy

Glad to hear it - JAREX - and best of luck with your doll its always easy to fall in like with an inflata-babe - :mrgreen:

Happy Trails - :angel:

mikeorlov
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mikeorlov »

Certainly position Lusty Busty convenient successful, but a figure,face and appearance the bad. I advise to try Crazy Razey.It is the most convenient and beautiful model.
Attachments
20.jpg
20.jpg (214.22 KiB) Viewed 10843 times
041.jpg
041.jpg (203.39 KiB) Viewed 10843 times
51.jpg
51.jpg (213.66 KiB) Viewed 10843 times
01.jpg
01.jpg (222.21 KiB) Viewed 10843 times

JAREX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JAREX »

Well,in terms of look,having the mouth always open is a downside.
But again,her oral sex is awesome.
I want Hannah Harper doll cuz she is the most realistic face,but doesn't do oral (I can dig't),but I love how Busty Lusty is positioned,great for doggy and cowgirl.
Dang,she is really good.She have something that when I'm with her,she always makes me come when I do her in cowgirl...
Here is a pic with a wig and some basic feminine underware:

To be my first doll ever,I'm having a really good times...:)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Holla / Howdy

She is wonderful - JAREX - nice job with the picture - she seems very happy with you - :mrgreen:

This line of inflatable dolls had many very good possibilities - so to the Hannah Harper doll you mentioned - and yes her mouth is closed so no oral - although most of the higher end inflata-babes are not really good at oral anyway - they do other things very well - :P

Happt Trails - :angel:

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

Great pic!!!

She looks good in the wig and stockings :D

JAREX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JAREX »

Thanks Yorktown & Yardman...
Now I know why many people get into this.
At first I purchased her as a better way of masturbation.
But as I searched this forum,many of you treated your dolls more than that.
Asides that is the best way of masturbation,it also serves as a hobby.
As I said,this forum is great,lot of info,pics and ideas to get the most of it.
Here are more pics I took today,and yes,the wig was a great idea,even for this low-end inflatable.

I put her earrings with double adhesive tape,and eyelashes for more realism.
I'm about to modify a "Pure Pink Pussy" fake vagina,is too wide as it is and can't get into her,so I will cut some of the material for a better fit...(and pleasure)...;)

I will let you know how it was...:D

JAREX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JAREX »

So...
My experiment to give to my "Lusty Busty" a better vagina went good,for now.
I took a "Pure Pink Pussy" from Nasstoys:

As you can see in the pic,it is too wide,it was hard to insert on the doll,and it was impossible to penetrate her (even with lube),cuz when the doll was inflated,it stretches the passage...
So,I cut with scissors the extra material from the sides,and gave some curves at top and bottom for grip when inflated between the vinyl and fake pussy,so it's stays in place at action.
Results:Now is easy to insert into the doll,looks great and better than the plain vinyl passage,feels :D AWESOME :D...(i tested with my fingers,haven't tested with sex yet,but it feels waaaay too better,as the real thing with "warming water based lube"...;)

"Bianca" (as I finally named her...:D) is way too happy now,and can't wait to give me a great time...so,se ya soon with my experience with this idea.

Here some pics I took when I first insert the fake vagina.
If anyone have more (or better ideas),please share with us.

Note:
I will try to do the same with her anus,but for now,I will leave her anal part intact,as I didn't like the position of her anal part,I even haven't removed the protective vinyl that came in that area...

JAREX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JAREX »

My experiment went all good... :lol:
Except that I use lubricant to insert the fake vagina,and when I was in action,the fake vagina went inside the doll... 8O
I didn't want a "turn-off" by cleaning it and starting all over.
So "Bianca" and I continued the fun,without the insert...
I will try to insert the fake vagina without lube so it will stay in place,(I will use the lube just on me and the inner part of the insert)
But the experiment is going well,great visual and feel,is just that the insert is shorter (4") that the passage of the doll (6")...(or maybe I have to find a 6" insert if the one I have doesn't work...)

INFORMATIONS