Vinyl Doll Owners Registry

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Vinyl Doll Owners Registry

Post by Slate »

Hi Vinyl Doll Owners.

We are all desperate for doll information. I have started this owner registry to provide a single place where members can go to get first hand information about dolls they are interested in.

Please post a list of the vinyl inflatable dolls that you own, or have owned, and their current status, plus links to photos if you have them. As you buy new dolls, and modify or retire others, please edit your post to reflect the changes.

I am creating a similar registry for latex inflatable dolls in the Latex Inflatables forum here, so if you own latex dolls that is the place to register them.

Over time this will become a valuable resource for all of us! :D

Thank you,
--Slate
[i][b]Inflatables...[/b]learn them, love them, live them![/i]

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Hi All.

To kick things off, here is my list of vinyl inflatable dolls and their current status:

The Smart Ass Doll
After developing leaks, she was stuffed, then ultimately destroyed, except the head which I stuffed and use as a blowjob toy. Not bad!

She Male Doll
After developing leaks, I put the mannequin head on a fabric foam-stuffed torso for use with a pocket pussy. Still works great!
Description and Photos of the Torso

Cheap Chinese Girl Sitting Doll
Useless, cut up for pattern.

Cheap Teenage Girl Doll
Removed ugly face mask, still use once in a while with a latex sleeve. Pretty Crappy!

Alexa
Purchased in early 2002. Still going strong!
My Alexa Album

Aria Giovanni
Purchased in August 2003 for review. Brand new!
Album link to come.

Let me know if you have any questions about these dolls.

--Slate

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Slate,

Yes I do have a vinyl doll history.
Here the information of wat I have had of vinyl.

2 rubber boats and a swimming pool :D, was fun but had'nt much to do with the dolls.

1) A very cheap $US 20 range like Nancy Brabuster vinyl doll with a lot of razor blade sharp seams, was my first doll and was like the Nancy Brabuster doll. The doll was a desillusion, but that couldn't withstand that I fucked it and that I came in it after fucking it about one hour... But this doll wasn't a great succes. I don't know the name any more. But conclusion: don't buy this kind of dolls if you want a nice sex tool, nice as a gag gift but not as sex toy.

2) A Brigitte Ultimate Fantasy Love Doll.
Great advantage of this doll was the vibration unit delivered with it, you come earlyer and nicer in it... and the fact that she was of heavyer construction. I don't know if this doll is delivered still with that unit. You had to put the unit in her ash. She lasted quite long, I had to repair her sometimes with PVC glue. I had her for about a year. But she had the same razor edged seams. I do not really recommend this one, better spend some more money.

3) The Lorissa doll.
With her syntetic hair and her mannequin face she was a Rolls Royce compaired to the previous two dolls but maybe a Fiat Panda when compaired to Realdoll and certainly compaired to a real girl. But this doll is IMO a serious love doll that can give you really lots of fun. Less sharp seams than the previous two dolls and a stronger construction and a nice vibration unit / pussy/ ass. Further see the Lorissa review. The doll was that good that I have had two. They last about one year. The latest one I will use her for a stuffing project.

Hope this is usefull for other vinyl doll users.

I keep you posted about the Lorissa stuffing project.

Mytime

(Doll names highlighted by Slate :) )
One dream, one mission...

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Hi Mytime and nos4a2.

Great start! Lorissa's pretty popular so far! :D

Thanks,
--Slate

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

Nancy Brabuster type (I think she was just named Nancy), acquired in early 1983. Too young and stupid to know you needed lubrication to do anything with her (ouch). Given to a gay friend in 1986, who gave it to a transsexual friend of his. Last seen standing at the kitchen sink washing dishes at said TS's house.

Alexa, still to be named, acquired August 2003. Will probably be stuffed with foam soon.
AdultDVDTalk is being sued by trolls. It could happen here, too. Please #KeepTalkAlive

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Thanks for the post Jayo.

Looks like Nancy and Alexa are head to head with Lorissa now! It's gonna be fun to see who's got what. :)

--Slate

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Hey, I have, and have owned several love dolls over the years, and as many of you know, I finally recieved my COM torso. Anyhow, SInce I started my collection some while ago, I have had:

Little Sweety Doll: Total waste of time. But hey, it was my first doll, and at the time I didn't want to put too much money into something I wasn't so sure about. I think I tossed her out into the trash a few days after I got her.

Cyberskin Cyber Chick Doll: This one was my first of the dolls that I enjoyed. The cyberskin pussy/anus combo is removable, and works pretty good as a standalone masturbator. Works even better when the unit has been warmed up before it is inserted into the doll. Costed about $90 when I got it, and was well worth the money I thought. The doll does have "blowjob" capability, but I couldn't fit in without significant discomfort. Also, the wig shed like mad. You would swear I had a live in girlfriend who was balding or something. The Boobs are a seperate unit that are glued onto the body, and come pre-inflated, not very realistic. Had this one for quite a while before I wore it out.

Sillicone Sally: THis particular doll I gor off of eBay brand spanking new. The breasts, again were seperate, pre-inflated units, but were very nice as far as that option goes. She too had "blow job" capability, but I couldn't fit in. The pussy had some sort of jelly sleve on the inside that had nobules for added sensation, and was very tight. I did not really like this doll very much and the pussy was really tough to clean out. After several play sessions with this one, while cleaning out the pussy, I accidentally ripped out the inner jelly sleve and could not figure out how to repair this. So, I let my curiosity get the better of me, and I dissected the doll. It turns out that the pussy sleve had some sort of plastic V device rubberbanded around it to increase the tightness. I thought to myself "figures, thats why it was so uncomfortable." Anyhow, if this doll is still made, I give it a thumbs down. But the now cut out boobs were fun to play with on their own. Sadly, they did not survive for long.

Big Bazooka Babe: I know, I know, another super cheap doll. Well, I had heard before that the cheap dolls could be made infinitely better by adding a standalone masturbation sleve of any variety to the doll. So, I went to my local Adult Botique and, giving in to my big boob fetish, I got the Big Bazooka Babe doll, and a Deavon's Private Pleasures Pussy. Let me just say, that the boobs on this doll are HUGE! They are probably bigger than the Letha Weapons Latex Doll boobs before anything happens to them. I was quite surprised, and happy to say the least. The Nipples on this doll, are some sort of plastic piece that is glued on after the doll is finished. Anyhow, inserting the new pussy into the dolls existing pussy sleve proved to be much harder than I expected, anf the fact that the masturbator I opted to get isn't streight in shape didn't help either. Overall, this experiment ended in failure, but the masturbator I bought was a total winner! The doll itself is fun to play with, and titty sex with it isn't worth mentioning since the boobs have rough seems in some rather important areas for titty sex to work.

Cyberskin Vibrating Cyber Chick Doll: Remembering the success of the previous one of these dolls, I decided to get the upgraded one, and it was the same price as the non-vibrating doll from before (thats depreciation, or sales, I can't remember which, for you :roll: ). Anyhow, the only difference between this doll, and the one listed above, aside from the addition of a vibrating egg style "bullet" is that thw wig on this one is platnum blonde. I still have this doll, and though it hasn't seem much action in recent months, I do like it. Additionally, the vibrating egg must go int he same removable pussy/ass combo sleve that you use for penetration, and any guy of any length will push it out the "ass" opening if he decides to use it. Good buy, but the non vibrating model is just as good.

The Huston Love Doll: I got this one on a major sale before the prices on it recently came down. When I got it, it still retailed for over $200.00, and had been marked 50% off, not once but twice! Someone really didn't want this doll on the shelves anymore, and I would have happily paid for it, if it had only been marked down once. Anyhow, the doll has seperate, pre-inflated breasts, that have very little air pressure in them, so they are really squishable. However, they are not really any good for titty sex in case you were wondering. The doll has a "blow job" mouth, with a squeeze bulb attached to give extra sensation, and a vibration unit in there as well. As with all of the other dolls that have had so called "blow job" capability, this one didn't fit comfortably. It was down right painful, and I never even managed to get the head of my penis in, it hurt that much. Fortunately, the pussy/ass combo was a different story. The removable unit was made of a material that feels a whole lot like cyberskin, or any of the other realistic skin concoctions used today. This thing had been scented to smell like roses, and the pussy lips were quite substantial, to represent Huston in all her glory. The pussy/ass combo is also ribbed for his pleasure, so the sensation can be quite intense. I remember the first time I tried it. I hadn't masturbated in a while, and I also had not had sex for even longer (I've been single for quite a few years now), and let me tell you, the orgasm that it produced was so strong and came up from so deep, that I had to stop, I thought I was going to pee on my bed :oops:.The vaginal tunnel also had a vibratoin egg inside, as part of the doll itself. So far, of the inflatable dolls I have purchased, I liked this one the best.

One night while surfint the web, I stumbeled onto this site, and discovered the idea of stuffing the dolls with somehting to make them more like a solid love doll. Well, with the firm belief that I would soon have my COM torso in hand, and I would not need this doll anymore, I cut off her head in preperation for stuffing. I was about to begin the cutting to open it up enough to put in the stuffing, when I thought, it might not be a while before that COM torso gets here, and if this doesn't work, I don't want to be out of my favorite doll. So thats where I stopped on that project. To this day, the doll has only had its head removed, awaiting the day I finally decide to stuff it.

Something tells me that I may not be done forever with inflatable dolls, but I have to admit that the COM torso has not only taken the cake, but I think it has stolen the entire bakery as far as I am concerned for quite some time :wink:

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Hi BelShanar.

Excellent work! You've had quite an assortment over the years. Interesting that Huston (Houston?) is your favorite, I guess we need to take another look at that girl! :D

Thanks again,
--Slate

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Slate,

I have "same feelings" as BelShanar, even if I would get a "real girl" or an expensive foamy/silicone doll, I have a fetisch for the vinyl doll so in some way there will always a vinyl doll at home :D.

Mytime

uch
Former Member

Post by uch »

I have had the following in order by date:

Ms. Wonderful- This was my first doll. It is of the cheap variety with a nice mannequin head, similar to the Aphrodite, with blinking eyes. The body was very basic and the openings were simple pouches. I paid way too much for it and soon looked for something more realistic.

Chasey Lane- I liked the position of this doll and fell for the misleading pictures on the box. Although I hated the face, you couldn't beat the doggie style position. The biggest problem was the too tight vagina and anus. Even after leaving something in the holes when not in use, it was still a very painful experience. The material used for the openings was just too hard. I eventually got upset at the leaks it developed as well. I cut the feet and hands off and tossed the rest of the doll. Had I known about stuffing and making up the face, I would have kept the doll. I plan on getting another one someday.

Cyberskin Doll- This was another inpulse purchase since I no longer had the use of the previous dolls (either leaking, cut up, or thrown away). As you have probably seen elsewhere, the doll is very basic with a face mask to boot. I once again paid way too much for it. Since I was not attracted to the face, I only used it one time and now use it for spare vinyl pieces.

Aria Giovanni- Several years passed by, when I got the urge (based on websites and reviews) to try an Aria. It was the best doll I had ever used to date. Best orgasm ever. Also very pretty doll in my opinion. Also liked the height of the doll (about 5'9). My only reservation was the arms kept popping out. She developed a leak late last year, so I had to get something else to fill the void. Best ass of any doll I had ever had.

Houston Pro Series Doll- This was a cheap buy on Ebay. I figured, for $65, I couldn't go wrong. It came in very good condition (I would swear it was new, as the owner promised), and apparantly unused. It was not as pretty as some of the newer dolls, but very pretty still. In my opinion, it looks a lot like the picture of Houston on the box. It developed a small leak before I got around to using it (I just left it inflated and clothed until I could get around to washing the holes out just to be safe). I then decided to stuff it and the experiment was hugely successful. I recommend stuffing for any inflatable doll. But be warned, you can still bust a seam when she is stuffed. For that reason, I have unstuffed her and am in the process of deciding the best way to reinforce all the seams on the inside so that this won't happen again. It will be the first thing I do for all doll stuffing projects in the future.

California Stripper- This was another doll I was always curious about because of the picture of the doll on the SexToyInfo website in it's doll section. It is a basic doll with a mannequin head and molded vagina. The ass is just a pouch. I think the head is very pretty, but the tits are the hard molded type and can be painful in certain positions. I think I will stuff it and see about getting some replacement tits.

Unknown doll- This one was purchased from ebay from a guy called Sonicman. It was only $20 so I felt I wouldn't get burned. It has a mannequin head with blinking eyes and brunette hair. It only has pouches for the holes. Looks big enough to put something in them. The feet and hands seem to be taken from either a Chasey or a Perfect 10 doll and glued on. Basically got what I paid for.

Jill Kelly- This was another purchase from ebay. This taught me that people do lie about their products. The doll came smelling heavily of cigarette smoke and had black stains all over it. It was definitely used. I do not plan on using this myself (at least not the vagina). I may be able to get the body cleaned and free of the odor by washing it in an acetone solution (nail polish remover). I don't care for the mannequin head with the blinking eyes, but it basically has the exact same body as the Houston (and I suspect the Asia Carrera doll as well) with the exception of the vagina sleeve. The Houston is a vagina and ass, but the Jill Kelly is just a vagina (it doesn't go all the way to the other side of the doll). Same material though (senso). :D

(Doll names highlighted by Slate :) )

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Very impressive collection...'you 'da man!' Uch. :D :D

Thanks for your list,
--Slate

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Chasey Lain Doll

I used her as an inflatable for nearly 1 full year. She required 3 patch jobs during that time. After this, I stuffed the doll with trash bags. She is much more sex functional when stuffed. Eventually, the pussy got torn up too much. The labia tore, and the vaginal canal tore away; she has almost no tightness now. Condoms tear when boinking the cyberskin pussy. After cumming in her too many times after the vagina tore, a really foul smell now comes from the pussy. She is just about ready for the trash bin. I'm going to cut her open first to get my trash bags back. I won't have to buy trash bags for the next year. My stuffing experiment showed me that stuffing vinyl dolls makes them better and prolongs the life of a doll with air leaks, but the doll will still eventually break.

DollAfficionado

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

You want a doll review...

Okay... I was 17... 1977... went into an adult bookstore with my dad for the first time... they had some dolls inflated and on the wall. First time I ever saw one in person. (Had seen one in an episode of "Love American Style" once... "Love and the Living Doll" wish I could find that episode in some DVD, VHS, or some PC format... want to be on my "eternally thankful" list?)

Anyway... I went back there the next day to buy my first ever love doll... gosh I was tingly all over... sat in the damn car 20 minutes before I had the nerve to go in... still had my uniform from "Spaceport"... a video game/pinball place... http://www.retroblast.com/photos/misc/p ... ceport.jpg

He had only ONE doll left... $20.

Miss Black USA - Tell me you ever heard of that doll before! That's right... brown sugar was gonna bust my cherry tonight! Typical love doll... three holes... dark brown in color... flouressent pink vagina.

Wait...

Now I have never made love with a black lady... but I'm almost certain that they do not have a flourssent pink, glow in the UV blacklight, vaginas. Could be wrong... but I really doubt it...

She may not have been what I expected to purchase when I first walked in the adult store... but she was unforgetable. My first time! (Whoo!)

Yes... I was a... virgin ! ! !

Lasted about 3 months before she started to leak really bad. In retrospect... I should have put her in a box and kept her... afterall... she did take my virginity right? (Everybody say "Awwww.") :oops:

I had about 8 to 12 PVC dolls in all... she was the only one I can really remember. (Didn't think I'd ever post that story here!) 8O
Jerry

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Jerry,

Nice story!

mytime

INFORMATIONS