Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Vinyl Doll Owners Registry

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Wecome aboard - MarkoUK - :angel:

Thanks for joining with us at TDF - it's a great site to share our passion with dolls - :angel:

I too have a jena jamison doll - i got mine at least 6 years back - and she after all these years is still a fav of mine - if cared for these dolls can last a very long time - so good luck with your jena - :thumbs_up:

Happy Trails -
Attachments
Here's my jenna jamison - she has been great alll these years - different inserts make the experience way better -
Here's my jenna jamison - she has been great alll these years - different inserts make the experience way better -
088.jpg (67.13 KiB) Viewed 12445 times

Charlie1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Charlie1 »

I own a vinyl doll (Barbra Bucanon).Her name is Emmi :)

mspakamac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mspakamac »

Over the last forty years I've owned more vinyl dolls than I can remember. I have a thing for the cheaper end of the market as long as the doll has the moulded face and not a soft face with a printed image on it. It makes me giggle when I recall comments made about a doll purchase when I've been warned by the store assistant that the doll won't be as attractive as the box picture. Oh yes they are, much more attractive. I have bought a much more expensive latex doll Miranda, but she left me feeling a little disappointed with the purchase but she looks fabulous in a plastic mac.
(Doll Album content removed by mspakamac)
My doll collection includes my favourite Rachel, and 'Aries Ram' doll who sleeps with me most nights. (Doll Album content removed by mspakamac)
There's Destiny, a dark skinned doll and another 'Aries Ram' doll. She is a regular companion.(Doll Album content removed by mspakamac)
There's Nicci, again an 'Aries Ram' doll. I just wish she didn't have her eyes shut.(Doll Album content removed by mspakamac)
The only printed face doll I've liked is my Tereza Barkley doll who is in a doggy style. Her shape makes her a much better companion in bed.
"I bought you mail order, My plain wrapper baby, Your skin is like vinyl, The perfect companion,..........
I blew up your body, But you blew my mind" - Roxy Music

rbdoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rbdoll »

Hi,
I do agree with mspakamac concerning moulded faces and tits. The only exception on my side are PASCAL "Queen Of The Parade" and JEZEBEL RYDING and some transparent dolls (all made my NANMA MANUFACTURING - NMC). As it is often with interesting dolls, apparently PASCAL is no longer imported into Europe and the UK.

The "modern style" dolls from NMC are to stiff out of my perspective and I really do NOT like those "life like" inserts they use for the pussy and or anus. I just like those "cheap" holes.

My favorite blow up dolls are the classic PVC type blow up dolls such as BRIGITTE SEX DOLL (8343LB-BX), SUPER SHIRLEY (8343L-BX) - both very durable as the PVC foil their body is shaped from is thicker and thus more stable while not being stiff - and those dolls that are no longer produced or imported into Europe and the UK like WONDA WANDA, SPREAD EAGLE/SELINA (8345LB-BX) or CAN CAN (8345PLB-BX).

All these dolls were available from TACK SHING, Hong-Kong. As far as I understand this company stopped the production or distribution of dolls a couple of years ago. Now those are available from SEVEN CREATIONS http://www.sevencreations.net -> Catalogue 2007 -> Inflatable Dolls.

Unfortunately this company refuses to sell any dolls to individuals in Europe or the UK. And the designated import companies have their own politics on what THEY like to import. I tried to get some SPREAD EAGLE and CAN CAN dolls asking several stores to request those from the importers but the importers did not show any interest in providing them.

Maybe some forum user is in the position to provide some help?

Here are some pictures:

1. Brigitte Sex Doll (SevenCreations 2007 Catalogue & Field Picture) - available in Europe & UK
Brigitte Sex Doll SEVENCREATIONS 2007 Catalogue Picture
Brigitte Sex Doll SEVENCREATIONS 2007 Catalogue Picture
Brigitte_8343LB-BX-L.jpg (56.61 KiB) Viewed 12187 times
Brigitte Sex Doll Field Picture
Brigitte Sex Doll Field Picture
DSCF3243_800x600.jpg (158.31 KiB) Viewed 12186 times
2. Spread Eagle/Selina (SevenCreations 2007 Catalogue Picture)
SPREAD EAGLE/SELINA SEVENCREATIONS 2007 Catalogue Picture
SPREAD EAGLE/SELINA SEVENCREATIONS 2007 Catalogue Picture
selina_8345LB-BX-L.jpg (53.53 KiB) Viewed 12186 times
3. CAN CAN (SevenCreations 2007 Catalogue Picture)
CAN CAN SEVENCREATIONS 2007 Catalogue Picture
CAN CAN SEVENCREATIONS 2007 Catalogue Picture
8345PLB-BX-L.jpg (52.54 KiB) Viewed 12186 times
4. PASCAL Queen Of The Parade (NMC Catalogue & Field Picture)
PASCAL Queen Of The Parade NMC Catalogue Picture
PASCAL Queen Of The Parade NMC Catalogue Picture
products_image4_3677_20070726111808.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 12186 times
PASCAL Queen Of The Parade Field Picture
PASCAL Queen Of The Parade Field Picture
Photo 13.01.13 15 18 17_800.jpg (203.88 KiB) Viewed 12186 times
Any kind of help is greatly appreciated!
rbdoll - rbdoll AT gmx.net
Cheers, rbdoll
rbdoll AT gmx DOT net
TDF Member # 220

mspakamac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mspakamac »

Wow. Brigitte, Can Can and Selina are just my most desirable of doll. They are gorgeous. Such wonderful pictures. Thank you for showing them. I will show some of my dolls soon.
"I bought you mail order, My plain wrapper baby, Your skin is like vinyl, The perfect companion,..........
I blew up your body, But you blew my mind" - Roxy Music

rbdoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rbdoll »

mspakamac wrote:Wow. Brigitte, Can Can and Selina are just my most desirable of doll. They are gorgeous. Such wonderful pictures. Thank you for showing them. I will show some of my dolls soon.
You are welcome. As of 2012 and according to their web page (as of today) ALL of them are still available from SEVENCREATIONS as you can see here: http://www.sevencreations.net/Dolls7.html

Brigitte Sex Doll and Super Shirley are available from many online stores in Germany and the UK at present.

We need a Europe or UK based import company that would like to help importing Can Can & Selina without taking us to the cleaners. I would definitely order maybe 10 pcs each if that would be the only way to get my hands on them!
Cheers, rbdoll
rbdoll AT gmx DOT net
TDF Member # 220

EroSennin23
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EroSennin23 »

Yes, thanks for posting... I have especially searched wide and far for the Spread Eagle/Selina doll.
No luck so far... This would be such a great doll... sigh...

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

With the Brigitte/Can Can/etc., have they started molding them with softer breasts? I used to love their DDs, but they were very firm plastic.
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

rbdoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rbdoll »

infl8orama wrote:With the Brigitte/Can Can/etc., have they started molding them with softer breasts? I used to love their DDs, but they were very firm plastic.
Yes they have! But be sure to get the original doll. Only THAT leo style box contains the original!!

The NMC has also a BRIGITTE and a SUPER SHIRLEY doll that actually look pretty similar but the material is totally different (way stiffer). In addition they have this "hygiene seal" that you have to remove. It leaves sharp edges that might even hurt the user:

Original SEVENCREATIONS Brigitte Sex Doll

NANMA MANUFACTURING (NMC) Brigitte CLONE
NANMA MANUFACTURING "Brigitte" Clone - Catalogue Image
NANMA MANUFACTURING "Brigitte" Clone - Catalogue Image
8843LB(L).jpg (115.8 KiB) Viewed 12164 times
Cheers,
rbdoll

rbdoll AT gmx DOT net
Cheers, rbdoll
rbdoll AT gmx DOT net
TDF Member # 220

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

Thanks!
— H.L. Mencken

Ltdan81
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ltdan81 »

Just bought my first doll last week and I'm hooked.
naughty neiko was my first. Her tits feel pretty good and if you keep her about 80% inflated she feels pretty good and is really good with cowgirl. The insert she comes with feels good but can be a little hard to get into sometimes. Her head is turned to the side and her butt is kinda big. She was a good first choice though, since she's pretty cheap and comes with an insert.

Just got my love doll hina today... She's very petite and feels nice. Her insert feels amazing, very soft and easy to slip into but is still snug. Also feels very awesome to explore with my fingers. However, the way her knees are molded she sprung a leak the first time I played with her. I ordered her from toy daemon which BTW they were pretty awesome, next day shipping wasn't too bad and they had it shipped within a couple hours Fedex priority.

They don't carry the air doll accessories so I only got the doll and insert. I really like her and and the way you can change her look with different masks and you can change her breast size with inserts under the body stocking is awesome. I am going to order some accessories from https://en-nls.com later this week and hopefully get another body or 2 ;).

Stuffing is not and option as I need to be able to store them, so I am going to work on modding Hina to reinforce the weak spots.

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

I own a Hannah harper doll & Barbra Bucannon doll.Hannah is 13 months old very pleased.Barbra is 5 months old same as Hannah.They both share my bed.Both girls are horny!

TheJazzMan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TheJazzMan »

Im getting a big bust babe either tomorrow or tuesday. Stupid UPS. I am giddy for our honeymoon. :mrgreen:

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

TheJazzMan wrote:Im getting a big bust babe either tomorrow or tuesday. Stupid UPS. I am giddy for our honeymoon. :mrgreen:
She's fun, and her breasts are inflated, not molded. Oddly, the base for each breast is only as large as the base for the conical-breasted dolls.
— H.L. Mencken

TheJazzMan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TheJazzMan »

The ups driver delivered Sapphire to me around 2:30 pm. I got extra hyper,i tore the amazon package, tossing the air bags somewhere, then i opened big bust babe... rushing blowing her up.... may i tell you all the sexy time or where in the forums can i tell how i lost my doll virginity?

INFORMATIONS