realsexdoll.com

My 1AM inflatable Gail has arrived

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
williamwld33

Re: My 1AM inflatable Gail has arrived

Post by williamwld33 »

She has a great looking body !! Also her boobs , ass and pussy look very realistic!

jasonzimbalist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jasonzimbalist »

I like the 1am dolls from what I have seen, but is it just me or do the arms look too short on some of the sitting models? I like the 1am sitting tara, but I saw pics here before and the arms look a bit too short. Kinda kills it for me.

Rocco1

Post by Rocco1 »

That's a pretty cool design. Have you ever tried filling her entire body up with water? :fadein:

Rocco1

Post by Rocco1 »

Also I'd be curious if they could be filled with something like Poly Fil Micro Beads...
http://www.amazon.com/Fairfield-Poly-Fi ... B001DTOH8S

Or what if you bought one of those large bean bag chairs for cheap at walmart...
http://www.walmart.com/ip/15189510

Then got a funnel and put the material inside the doll?

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

Rocco1 wrote:That's a pretty cool design. Have you ever tried filling her entire body up with water? :fadein:
LOL

Killer idea. Painstaking though man, getting the water in is not as easy as it seems/looks. You'd find all your leaks real quick though.

But drawback, that is a biological nightmare waiting to happen unless you just keep it that way all the time (not an option for me).
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

xxDroxxx

Post by xxDroxxx »

This makes me look forward to getting my Gail. Hopefully it doesn't take too long for her to get here!

Baron von doll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Baron von doll »

I bought her all over again and she just arrived today!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Herzliche Glückwünsche Herr ßaron Von Doll :thumbs_up:

She looks great in red

Any changes versus the previous one you had -

Baron von doll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Baron von doll »

Guten Abend my old friend!

Red does suit her well - as it should on a Chinese girl.

She is as captivating to behold as the last. Her lovely face just does it for me - and is the main reason I chose her as my first "renaissance" doll.
I have noticed that her mouth is now of a slightly darker hue and she's got body color instead of clear inflation valves. Other than that, she's identical to the last.

All in all, she's great to have around

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy - Guten taug

That's great news on Gail from Daio Shi - it seems Daio Shi has been slipping in slight but noticeable improvements in their line up - that is a very good thing

Also is the fact this post is 3 years old - so Gail must be a well made air- babe - lasting some time

I have a slightly similar version - off Amazon - with a similar mouth - but same body - no issues what so ever - so these are keepers - :angel:

Glücklich Spur voraus - Herr ßarron von Doll

Or Happy trails - ßarron von Doll
Attachments
Miko - Super Air Babe.jpg
Miko - Super Air Babe.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 3395 times

wettuga
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wettuga »

Sorry for digging up an old topic, but I'm also interested in the same doll. In the iamdolls.com page, she shows up as the T1008 ($155), right next to another T1008 ?!?

Anyway, it seems to have all the characteristics I was looking for: good looking, kissable mouth (the "O" mouth shaped dolls creep me out), detailed hands/feet, independent inflatable breasts to play with :twisted:, legs not very spread open, and "close to real" sex organ. I have a school outfit identical to this one just waiting for some naughty fun!

I have a few questions to those who have bought her, if possible:
1. What material is used in her sex organ? Cyberskin?
2. Are the arms movable?
3. Are the hands hard (like a brick) or soft (like rubber)?
4. Is the wig removable?
5. Will the face paint come off easily with water? My "activities" with dolls involve plenty of water and soap :mrgreen:
6. Where did you bought them from? My budget limit is around 100€ but at iamdolls.com it's $155, probably plus postage, and their buy button isn't even working at the moment.

EDIT: found a similar doll in AliExpress, but for a third of the price. Could this be of identical quality?

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

In the beginning i didnt even know about Diaoshi dolls, I was just using and running into standard high end dolls. When I first saw pics about such dolls I found them a bit strange(r) and odd. However, recently i got interested in them as I learned more info about them, checked more pics on Amazon and realized they have so special dolls! (several types of sitting, kneeling ones, even ones that can moan etc). But their overall characteristics (really shapely ass, sweet mouth and water filled breasts) that i am really fond of. I will receive my first standard diaoshi doll next week and I am really looking forward to that. Those open mouths look so inviting for oral but much more speficially for kissing! cant wait.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

No worries - wettuga - I luv digging up old posts, as it sorta kinda shows us where we are today as compared to yesterday

Now as to your questions -

You asked what material is used for the sexy parts (1) - its TPE - nice and soft and if you powder them - they feel amazingly real

Are the arms movable (2) - well yes in a fashion - in that the arms are interconnected on some versions - this is where it gets confusing - not all models are alike - some don't have movable arms - so check the air babe your interested in first

Are the hand s hard (3) - ok they are made from a harder PVC than the body - they are flexible - and are molded in a curved pose to grip your stick shift - so not stiff but not wiggly like the body

The hair (4) The air dolls hair is rooted into the head structure but many are need of a wig - some importers throw a cheap wig in the package to keep you happy - :!:

The face (5) - actually score another to Daio Shi - the face printing is well done and hasn't come off any of mine - now if you know how to do make up - well then she will be eternal thankful to you

Where to buy - (6) - well Amazon has been my biggest suppler, with Ebay in second - prices vary with options wanted - some are very basic and at a much lower price point - with the 6 points you suggested the most basic might be lacking for your needs -wettuga - :!:

Good luck on your doll quest - wettuga - let us know what ya get - :thumbs_up:

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

It seems Yorktown just answered all your questions so I don't have to! I'll just add that I've had my "Gail" since October and she still holds her air. She is an amazing and beautiful doll, the only inflatable in 30 years of having inflatables that I have developed an emotional connection to. I named mine Xiaofan and if you follow her link in my signature you can see pictures of just how beautiful and sexy she is.

I'm sure you will enjoy her.

wettuga
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wettuga »

Thank you for all of your input! I specially loved how dolls improved autolycus life, I read some of the posts in Luna Li's topic and found it very interesting.

My first/current doll is a basic one: Muzuki (currently with 3 patches). The head is weirdly shaped so it's impossible to keep a wig on, and the mouth is not exactly kissable. I like the shape of the breasts and they look nice with a bikini on, but they're not squeezable because they "wrinkle". Since she has no feet, adding socks/pantyhose just looks weird, and foot wear is simply out of the question.

I'm all about the sensuality, about imagining the body under the clothes, and that's why I'm into wetlook: because the partial wet see-through plus the clothes clinging to the body really excites me. Not having a "real" face nor feet to stand and/or wear something requires a leap in imagination, so now I'm looking for something more... complete.

Since the 1am dolls prices are out of my league, I'm going for the aliexpress one I linked above, but first I'm going to ask about the depth of the holes, somewhere around 5.5 inches deep should be right for me. If I buy it I'll post some pictures here or in a new topic so you can compare it to the Gail model. If they're close enough in quality it could be a good inexpensive alternative ;)

EDIT: iamdolls is misleading, but iamdollusa works correctly, it's where I found Gail, not TC1008 or whatever.

INFORMATIONS