realsexdoll.com

Cayenne Cleur and Kimmi Lovecok side by side comparison

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Cayenne Cleur and Kimmi Lovecok side by side comparison

Post by hugemistake »

MEASUREMENTS: Both have the same measurements. Height: 5'2" / Chest: 35" around fullest part of breast, 25" underneath breast / Waist: 23" / Hips: 35"
Measurements will vary slightly depending on fullness of inflation. The box for Cayenne says she is 4'9" (150 cm) but I disagree with that. She is obviously the same height as Kimmi Lovecok as shown here.

DIFFERENCES:
* Face. Kimmi looks like she is enjoying everything you are doing to her, while Cayenne looks furious about the whole situation she is in. See especially bottom photo for facial expressions.
* Vagina. Cayenne's vaginal opening is larger, perhaps in response to previous negative comments that this design was too tight.
* Body. Although the measurements are the same, Cayenne's tits are narrower and longer.
* Nail color. Kimmi's nails are painted white and Cayenne's are a peach/rose type color.
* Cost. The wholesale price (price the seller pays) of Cayenne is about US$50.00 higher than Kimmi. Probably due to increased manufacturing costs.

SIMILARITIES:
Except as stated above, everything else is the same, including the rotating arms. No separate valve to inflate the arms which has become common on lower price designs recently.

ASSESSMENT:
It is good to have something new. If you've already used the previous high end designs and are ready for a new choice, you have one with Cayenne. You may be especially attracted to Cayenne's new face design or breast shape. If you are a large man, you may not have to endure pain when breaking in Cayenne. Although I have always believed that the "break in" experience added to the realism, I am a slightly below-average Joe. It is up to the individual to determine if the differences in Cayenne justify the increased cost over Kimmi Lovecok.

In the photos below, Kimmi Lovecok has her hair down, and Cayenne has her hair up.
cayenne kimmi front.jpg
cayenne kimmi back.jpg
cayenne tits.jpg
kimmi tits.jpg
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Cayenne Cleur and Kimmi Lovecok side by side comparison

Post by john1972 »

Nice :thumbs_up:
Thanks for the pics of the comparisons.
Looks like you have quite a bit of air in them
I like the look of them with more air but havent been
inflating my Kimmi that much as she is older and I dont want
her to blow a seam.
Also its a lot simpler to bend her legs or arms when not inflated
to a point of being stiff.

Im not sure if Cayenne has a smaller head or not it might just be
the hair pulled back making it look smaller .
Is her head smaller and lighter then Kimmi's?

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

john1972 wrote:Im not sure if Cayenne has a smaller head or not it might just be
the hair pulled back making it look smaller .
Is her head smaller and lighter then Kimmi's?
The heads are about the same size, they are just different shapes. Cayenne has a smaller mouth and narrower lower cheeks, which may give the illusion of a smaller head.

HotNuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HotNuts »

Great overlook ! thanks. Never seen Cayenne doll before.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

ImageImageImageImageImage

Getting out of the box
ImageImage
she decided it had been rather cramped and she wanted a shower
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
and being a smart girl she
worked out how to turn on the tap
ImageImageImageImage
She's glossy at the top which I don't like but the legs, importantly are smooth and matt, as they should be

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Baron von doll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Baron von doll »

Loving the shower pics, very attractive doll!

Drummer1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Drummer1 »

Thank you!

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Very nice pictures haremlover, and very helpful to someone that's about to make a decision on this doll.

She's even prettier than I initially thought.

I've decided that in all likelihood, I will probably only purchase one more vinyl doll before moving up to a mid-range solid doll? I'd really like to get a Barbra Bucanon doll, but now that she's so hard to get, I might just end up getting one of these dolls at some point?

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Thank you all for your comments. Harem I especially like how you balanced Cayenne in the shower to stand without ankle support to show a full body side view. They do not stand on their own. These dolls have such nice butts and USA companies do not sell them anymore.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Don't hanker after Barbra - I promise you she's inane.

This girl knows how to let her hair down:
ImageImageImageImageImage
and I'm looking forward to putting this one through her paces from my Diao Shi contact:

;-) 158cm high and possibly being more affordable than all the others. . . .

I really haven't space for another doll - but May is so tempting I haven't been able to resist . . . and after photos I'll probably let her loose for sale in a month or two at a significantly reduced price.

Best wishes

Harem

PS
hugemistake wrote:Thank you all for your comments. Harem I especially like how you balanced Cayenne in the shower to stand without ankle support to show a full body side view. They do not stand on their own. These dolls have such nice butts and USA companies do not sell them anymore.
Thanks for starting this thread and doing the comparison. Great work you're doing for airgurlz!

She arrived without clothes so of course she wanted a shower first thing. . .

In all my photos now, Chloé and Aira have taught me to think as they would think if they were human. So the shower was naturally what Cayenne would want.

However, she's a bit randy and has asked me for something else, and she's not going to get that. . . She'll have to ask someone else to oblige her . . .

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

regencybuck
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by regencybuck »

great pictures harem as usual! Thanks for sharing

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

hugemistake wrote:
* Nail color. Kimmi's nails are painted white and Cayenne's are a peach/rose type color.
I learned today that there is actually a color called Cayenne, which is the nail color. I apologize for being slow about this. I don't have much of an artistic background.
cayenne.jpg

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

regencybuck wrote:great pictures harem as usual! Thanks for sharing
Thanks so much for this complement - it's really great to have a hint that perhaps the photos that I do bring people to this forum with enthusiasm and it would be really great to see if perhaps you might be inspired!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

How do these dolls feel to the touch, are they soft, do they warm quickly to our skin, is the vinyl supple, are they sensuous to get naked with, are their boobs soft, and fun to squeeze, lick, or kiss?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Starchild wrote:How do these dolls feel to the touch, are they soft, do they warm quickly to our skin, is the vinyl supple, are they sensuous to get naked with, are their boobs soft, and fun to squeeze, lick, or kiss?
They are the best of vinyl dolls in common with all the good ones of the past.

Soft, warm quickly to skin - yes - and that's why in winter vinyl is better than latex, although in summer the feel of vinyl at 25 degrees is really luscious and from which inflatable fetishists arrive here . . . ;-)

When warm, particularly, supple, sensuous and member Hugemistake will tell you they're infinitely better than silicone - although silicone dolls are simply different as between a camel and a cart-horse.

Within the confines of unstretchy vinyl, boobs are adequate, although the nipples fall off in time - they are a TPE material stuck on to the vinyl. For boobs, only latex Leatha Weapons can satisfy although the Domax latex are delicate and a joy to feel. A member friend here sent me a packet of Qualatex 16 inch balloons - and they are FUN as also are their 646Q long balloons although Sempertex do some longer. With an abstraction of fantasy the shape, bounciness and smoothness of balloons, particularly two together, is a sensuality alternative to inflatababes.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS