Joining the Cayenne Cleur phan club

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Joining the Cayenne Cleur phan club

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

After seeing many positive posts about the newly released "Extravaganza" line of NMC/ CONBO made air babes - it made me really consider this air babe - even if just for scientific analysis - :mrgreen:

As this air babe is essentially only available outside the US of A - I decided on another method in her aqusistion in that an Amazon.com seller was offering her here in the USA rather than ordering her from Germany of Australia - this way Cayenne would take only days to get to me VS a month or more via ocean voyage postal services.

I am very pleased with Cayenne as she is well made - with the typical NMC design build - and the revised arm design that "fixed" the various issues with the NMC design issues such as slow or no inflation of the arms or arms that pop out of the sockets -

One big design issue i was interested in (all in the name of science mind you) - :mrgreen: - was the fact of the changed pussy insert design - always an issue was the tight design that over time and use became much more pleasurable - i can in the name of science report that the new design is a success - :mrgreen:
The new design offers easier entry and better feel VS the all too tight older designs - time will tell if this design holds up - but for initial quality - i expect Cayenne to last as long as my other air babes as made by NMC - which in most cases is many years

A note to those who like big tatas on their air babes - Oh yeah - Cayenne is very nice - she has a more pointy and swell to look at and play with boobies - not that air babes such as Hannah Harper were not hot - (she is) - but Cayenne is always pointing in the right direction - :mrgreen:

I am not much of a big dress her up phan - rather all my air babes are for scientific ( :mrgreen: ) analysis - :P- so i am not the one to ask about shoe size or dress size -

Cayenne face does look serious and thats fine - they all can't have a big grin on - and it looks as she needs a serious boinking with no half measure - so she's a keeper - even if only in the name of scientific findings of air babe technology - 8)

I for one am really glad that these NMC air babes are once again available - back in May i got an Orion importers "Natalie" air doll - and this to me means more new NMC air babes are forthcoming - which is great - as while i do get air babes to last some time that doesn't mean they last forever & of late many that i purchased in the 2006/2007 are just about had it - so these new air babes allow for uninterrupted inflata-babe action - woohoo - of course all in the name of science Ms Yakamotto - :mrgreen:

As expected Cayenne is a little wrinkly from her voyage from Asia then to the Euro Continent thence to the Colonies of the good ole US of A - this works itself out after some time inflated - so if Cayenne is your first NMC high end air babe worry not about this - i believe member "haremlover" has some very pretty glamour shots of Cayenne in the shower - so no need for me to go further in that direction as he's a much better artistic person than aye - and in the name of science hands on experience is whats really needed - :P

Happy Trails -

(No i haven't forgotten the NMC Hannah Harper VS the PipeDream Hannah Harper) - just little time - soon i promise before years end
Attachments
Cayenne Cluer - she no half measure air babe - she takes her boinking very serious - especially in the name of science
Cayenne Cluer - she no half measure air babe - she takes her boinking very serious - especially in the name of science
011.JPG (981.93 KiB) Viewed 11292 times
Typical curvy NMC design - just swell to me
Typical curvy NMC design - just swell to me
014.JPG (957.53 KiB) Viewed 11292 times
Yes nice pointy tatas - very nice indeed
Yes nice pointy tatas - very nice indeed
018.JPG (917.75 KiB) Viewed 11292 times

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Joining the Cayenne Cleur phan club

Post by genesis218 »

I ordered my Cayenne on ebay and received her in three days. She has a very young teen look compared to the Hannah / Agent 69 dolls. She has very nice tits to fondle and softer nipples than my Hannah / Agent dolls. Sorry guys but my Cayenne is still a virgin so I'm not yet sure about her pussy. She's cute but I still have a longing crush on a Barbra Bucanon doll.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

genesis218 wrote:She's cute but I still have a longing crush on a Barbra Bucanon doll.
Yorktown - in the name of science indeed! What an excuse for covering up desire for the hottest inflatababe to be born in years. I swear she's modelled directly on this lady who's certainly not a teenager - but I haven't dared tell her yet that she has an airbabe modelled on her. . .

Barbra - if you're serious - remind me at the end of the month and I'll investigate the top shelf in Cannes for you

And if anyone in the UK wants a Cayenne, give me a shout and I'll get in a box of 6. Perhaps I need an excuse to buy one myself . . . ! I so very nearly didn't pass on the spare one that photo-modelled for me . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

:glou:
Thanks for the review :thumbs_up:

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

She's a little hottie for sure, although she looks a bit pissed, no doubt. Def the one I'd get, if I were to get another.

Good review YT & best of luck with her.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

:mrgreen: 8) Howdy

Thanks for all the replies - you guys are great - :angel:

I really like Cayenne - as a high end NMC air babe she really is hot and her build quality is very good - but - the one really exciting feature is the re-designed pussy insert - this totally changes Cayenne to a go to babe rather than an also ran air babe - kudos to the "Extravaganza" import team and NMC/ CONBO for an excellent air babe - and the Amazon seller who has brought Cayenne to the good ole US of A - :thumbs_up:

I do notice a push towards the new hybrid semi/HI-end air babe that has the midrange body mated to the high end feature head/ face combo's with solid vinyl hands & footsies - & - removeable insert design - time and trial will see if this direction has merit or not - if it comes with a lower price i see it as a success - but if price is very high - then - :?

As for science - well Cayenne is a lab tested success story - i totally endorse this air babe - she's got it all going on - and her new features such as the re-designed arms sockets and new pussy insert make her a must have for phans of the high end vinyl air babe - as to her serious face - well most scientific folk are serious - and Cayenne takes her boinking serious - :mrgreen:

Sadly i don't notice a Cal Exotics Importers version of the high end air babe in their new product line up - maybe in the future - :!:

Till then Cayenne will have to suffice as my newest High end vinyl air babe - and she is no doubt a go to air babe -

Happy Trails -
Attachments
Cayenne has a very serious face - but thats okay Boinking is a science that should be taken serious -
Cayenne has a very serious face - but thats okay Boinking is a science that should be taken serious -
010.JPG (976.78 KiB) Viewed 10961 times
Cayenne has a wonderful set of Tatas - very nice very playful - how air babes should be made
Cayenne has a wonderful set of Tatas - very nice very playful - how air babes should be made
017.JPG (956.7 KiB) Viewed 10961 times
Right on the air valve sez it all - CONBO - so glad they are back and our air babes are now once again available
Right on the air valve sez it all - CONBO - so glad they are back and our air babes are now once again available
015.JPG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 10961 times

EroSennin23
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EroSennin23 »

Thank you yorktown for this well-written and informative review! :glou:

Woohoo indeed! :mrgreen: For a while there I was really worried that
there wouldn't be any replacements for Kimmi & Co.. the best vinyl girls
out there (imho).

But great news, that NMC actually kept what was great about the
older generation dolls and actually improved them, by fixing some issues.
Though the arm-thingy hasn't been an issue for me with my Kimmi-doll.

Really good, that they fixed the inserts though. I found the old ones
to be unusable; fortunately though they could easily be exchanged.
Good to see that they went an exchangeable solution this time...
my favourite solution... so i can still use my own inserts.

Btw... what happened to the NANMA website? I can't find it any more?

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Yorktown, I'm glad you are happy with Cayenne. Here is a photo for your fan club.
cayenne cheerleader.jpg
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

hugemistake wrote:Yorktown, I'm glad you are happy with Cayenne. Here is a photo for your fan club.
cayenne cheerleader.jpg
Yes indeed HM.

Cayenne's a crowd pleaser to be sure :thumbs_up:

But she's out of my league :mrgreen:

Sam

jac79

Post by jac79 »

hugemistake wrote:Yorktown, I'm glad you are happy with Cayenne. Here is a photo for your fan club.
cayenne cheerleader.jpg
HELO
Beautiful photos. Cayenne looks beautiful in white boots.
For my dolls I bought these boots:
Image Image Image

As it is not a problem for you, you could post more photos Cayenne boots?
thx.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

hugemistake wrote:Yorktown, I'm glad you are happy with Cayenne. Here is a photo for your fan club.Image
Oh WOW!

I knew I should have kept a Cayenne - I think she's a stunner - but Chloé's looking at me very crossly for saying anything like this about an inflatable . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

sam treadwell wrote:Cayenne's a crowd pleaser to be sure :thumbs_up:
jac79 wrote: As it is not a problem for you, you could post more photos Cayenne boots?
haremlover wrote:I knew I should have kept a Cayenne - I think she's a stunner
As jac79 requested, attached is a full body photo of Cayenne in boots. She is wearing the costume from the photo I submitted in this month's category B photo challenge. The photo challenge entry is a tribute to fun we had with the "I love my Mounds" advertisement in the USA in the 1970's. I'm afraid this reference may be lost on those outside the US or who did not live through that era. You can see the Mounds photo in the October category B voting thread in the photo contest section of the eye candy board.

I also submitted in category A a photo of Kimmi Lovecok wearing what I think is the most beautiful woman's Halloween costume I have ever seen. Until last month, category A was only open to dolls with a selling price of $3,000 or more. As recently as August of this year, it would have been quite scandalous for someone to attempt to submit a photo of a blow-up doll in category A.

I would like for our inflatables to make a respectable showing in the photo challenges. You would be interested in seeing everyone's photos and can vote for up to three in each category. If you could vote for Kimmi and Cayenne that would be a great boost to the legitimacy of inflatable dolls here on the forum.

Thanks
cayenne haloween final.jpg

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Drooling!

jac79

Post by jac79 »

Beautiful costume
thank you very much

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

jac79: make two more posts and you can vote in the photo contest. You can go to the photo contest board and post comments about some of the entries to get your two posts. Here is the link to it.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=119

INFORMATIONS