realsexdoll.com

Inflatable Doll Tech

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
set track

Re: Inflatable Doll Tech

Post by set track »

[quote="Dollicio"]
Here is a video demonstration of their latest technology. Note how the doll responds to touch and being moved.
https://video01.alibaba.com/vod-icbu/tA ... 0%40hd.mp4
Is there anyone here who can translate what the speaker in the video is saying from Chinese to English? And what is the doll saying too??

I would have thought that ''oOh oOh arr oOH'' would be bi-lingual :mrgreen: :haha4:

ST

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

this looks like a solid doll, in fact i'm positive it is. the ai tech that is coming out of china is mind blowing. I hear that have one that now moves, and is slated to hit the market soon.

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

The new AI inflatable love dolls are already selling in China’s domestic market and here is a listing from JD.com (a Chinese consumer e-commerce marketplace).

Incredibly, the item page for this doll is rich in information and includes this demo video clip:

https://vod.300hu.com/4c1f7a6atransbjng ... /v.f20.mp4

And here is the product page:

https://item.m.jd.com/product/45852263078.html

There is a lot of information presented but the Chinese script is embedded in pictures. Luckily, Google Translate can now scan images for script and translate it into the language of your choice. Here are some screen shots followed by the same pictures overlaid with the translations in English.

Click on the images to view them at full size.
Embedded Chinese text image (1)
Embedded Chinese text image (1)
9048008B-481A-4AD0-A018-3046F40F03FF.jpeg (143.45 KiB) Viewed 2691 times
With English overlay image (1)
With English overlay image (1)
9AD6DFF0-D542-4F50-AE25-80F0C8FD8D02.jpeg (303.96 KiB) Viewed 2691 times
Embedded Chinese text image (2)
Embedded Chinese text image (2)
D97E3FA3-06CB-480D-9D7F-DFCBB5318AA8.jpeg (156.98 KiB) Viewed 2691 times
With English overlay image (2)
With English overlay image (2)
B38536A8-3CC5-4D61-B15B-E64433DF1470.jpeg (427.25 KiB) Viewed 2691 times
Embedded Chinese text image (3)
Embedded Chinese text image (3)
21788DA5-1132-4807-A762-4321EAD34471.jpeg (133.99 KiB) Viewed 2691 times
With English overlay image (3)
With English overlay image (3)
C6C11573-485E-477C-B14F-084C01B55A78.jpeg (202.86 KiB) Viewed 2691 times
The translations suggest that voice interaction with the doll is possible over a range of cued responses in Chinese. No indication is given if other languages can be supported either officially or unofficially by hacking the device.

A motion sensor is embedded inside the device that responds to thrusting impulses with voice activations.

This is the brave new world of AI powered Chinese love dolls and in China these dolls are priced accessibly at 400 Y (RMB) or approximately $ 80 USD.

There is no telling when these AI inflatable dolls might come ashore in the Europe and USA but I would say sooner than we might otherwise think.

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

Here is a high quality showroom video from Diaoshi of their inflatable dolls. Open the link below in a new window.

https://vod-icbu.alicdn.com/a9b5b21ee64 ... _hd_hq.mp4

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

It might be wonderful to make similar AI accessories to our dolls as an open source project :-)

Commercial devices can look nice in presentation videos, but I belive, that after short real experiemce we will found, that their capabilities are very limited.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

i find this whole thing terribly interesting. I have often wondered when the tech would reach the inflatable level of dolls. I have seen a lot of interesting things over the years. you know, the small things, like the printing on some of the Japanese dolls. some of these dolls have really good detail for the anime dolls. this idea of adding a form of ai to an airdoll is not too bad of an idea. you have to remember, not all folks can afford "hard dolls" as I call them. I think that this is an exciting development myself.

Kyle[OLS]Starwind

Post by Kyle[OLS]Starwind »

Just another JD-video (ID=1263013574).

https://vod.300hu.com/4c1f7a6atransbjng ... /v.f30.mp4
(^_~) Sweat cutie Miina - Amano's albums

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

Chinese inflatable doll makers have been experimenting with placement of their interactive AI module (which includes a microphone, speaker, memory and CPU). At first, they installed the unit between the buttocks which made the doll literally talk out of its behind. After receiving complaints from customers not enamoured with having to talk to the derrière of their dolls the manufacturers then tried placement on the side of the thigh. That was a little better but still left many customers unsatisfied.

Now, in a new burst of innovation, the manufacturers have embedded the unit at the back of the neck. Here is the latest promo with an illustration of the new location. What took them so long?

It should be noted that the interactive AI module has so far only been programmed in Chinese for the vast home market. There has been no indication a version of the module that understands English would be released anytime soon. However, as @magoruk has mentioned already, techies in the doll enthusiasts community could launch an open source project to hack the module and create a firmware that would support interaction in English.

New location of interactive AI module.
New location of interactive AI module.
CFAA966B-F47A-49F8-9BFB-9742381DEF26.jpeg (130.26 KiB) Viewed 2320 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Kool stuff - Dollicio - :thumbs_up:

I am totally impressed with how Daio Shi is approaching inflatable dolls

Whereas everyone else is chasing the TPE dolls this manufacturer remains steadfast with new tech and designs for air dolls - kudos to them

I myself am not into interaction via voice prompts with my sex doll, but that of course is limited to my preference, and completely understand and support the idea of such tech that Daio Shi is putting forth

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I have never really cared for these dolls compared to my high end NMC Legacy air babes, but I would like to try one. The seamless doll would be the only one I would be interested in but can you still purchase that doll?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

That is a great idea G218 - :thumbs_up:

Not sure which model you are referring to, but the Daio Shi line of air dolls are great, and as far as a sex doll goes, I am hard (pun intended) to find a better sex toy :mrgreen:

Now as to looks alone, I get your point with the NMC high end air dolls being the true queens of the air doll world - but sadly the changes they have made to the line with separate inserts has lowered their standard and making in my opinion now the Daio Shi as the new queen of the air doll world :mrgreen:

For overall fun - the Amazon "MIKO" air doll is an awesome choice - she is very well built and if you enjoy the Asian facial features she can be a great bedroom buddy - mine is awesome fun and have purchased a second for the what ifs in life (sort of back up) in case something would happen to her - but - so far she's been excellent - of course I never over inflate her, nor get on top of her - as such she remains and for a long time now - great build quality sure price wise she's in the range of $140 up/ down so no she's not a value minded but in many other ways she is; as she has lated without issue

Good luck in your doll quest G218 :thumbs_up:

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

i know this might sound stupid, but I've always wondered about "interactive" air dolls and what it would be like. now, remember: some folks can't afford some of these high-tech solid dolls or have a way to keep them, so that leaves the air doll. (I've often thought of the plush dolls as well) I think it would be interesting to see one that has a bit of movement as well. now that would be interesting. when you don't have the money, or in a lot of cases, the space to have a solid doll, a well-made air doll can fit the bill. and- if it has interactive features as well, why not?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great stuff - Dolicio - :thumbs_up:

I am just curious to the placement of the A.I. device - as that area would not be my choice, as it's in a wet zone - no matter what you try

One would think the head to be a better place, I get there point with the idea that the wires distance from probably a sensor in her pussy/ bumm insert is right there - for detection of penetration

{Just a note that NMC/ NANMA had this gimmick in their very high end Legacy air babe like Lynn Thomas/ jessica drake} - in those the wiring wetn from the sensor in her {pussy insert only} - all the way to the sound unit attached to the back of their heads (which could be removed

I think it is always a trial and error process - this is Daio Shi iterpetation with a logic - the NMC was a simple play back loop

Go Daio Shi

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

USB cable is included. PLUG your doll in and POWER UP!

3BB9B896-AE3E-4E80-B07E-DAE21C99E5FE.jpeg
3BB9B896-AE3E-4E80-B07E-DAE21C99E5FE.jpeg (90.5 KiB) Viewed 1939 times
The cable is in the bundle.
037533C9-2AA5-42BC-A2D7-802C9091906B.jpeg
037533C9-2AA5-42BC-A2D7-802C9091906B.jpeg (96.14 KiB) Viewed 1939 times
The micro USB port on the AI module is where the plug goes in. The module contains an internal rechargeable battery, speaker, microphone, power button, and headphone jack.
EA3D22FD-B331-4D66-9A46-67FAAD8AF33C.jpeg
EA3D22FD-B331-4D66-9A46-67FAAD8AF33C.jpeg (87.56 KiB) Viewed 1939 times
Placement of the AI module is on the side of the thigh which is close to the pelvis for the built-in motion sensor to register activity for interactive responses. So that must be the logic of placement.
26D34ABE-8A02-4610-ABBD-DCDC9D98F0C7.jpeg
26D34ABE-8A02-4610-ABBD-DCDC9D98F0C7.jpeg (81.45 KiB) Viewed 1939 times
Here is the link for more information: https://detail.1688.com/offer/579396251286.html

[/size]

INFORMATIONS