realsexdoll.com

new NANMA dolls

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: new NANMA dolls

Post by kryten1 »

My only concern is under their arms.They might tear when you keep lifting them.Poor design

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

New NANMA dolls look like cheap dolls with upgraded head. Sometimes the body don't match the head (example Heidi Lauritsen). At some models, the face is scary (example Antonya Vidra). But I still consider to try the Suzie Carina.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

magoruk wrote:New NANMA dolls look like cheap dolls with upgraded head. Sometimes the body don't match the head (example Heidi Lauritsen). At some models, the face is scary (example Antonya Vidra). But I still consider to try the Suzie Carina.
The scary looking doll in that lineup in my opinion is Madlin Moon. I mean look at that face. She is very scary looking. :D

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

I like her, but the insert is in a tight space.

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

Starchild wrote:I like her, but the insert is in a tight space.
Antonya Vidra has a nice face. Looks a little like Cayenne Cleur with a somewhat cross face. Why though? But with her posture you have to take her from behind. When you're not having sex with her the two of you can go rowing together. Rowing is tremendous exercise and really builds the upper body, arms, legs and torso. She must be in killer shape. That explains the expression on her face, it's the focus on getting as much out of every stroke, whether it's in bed or a boat. If you get her make sure you have one—a boat that is. 8)

Starchild

Post by Starchild »

I agree 100%, and yes it's incredibly sexy fun to go out on the lake with my dolls in the boat. :lol:

Dollicio

Post by Dollicio »

Starchild wrote:I agree 100%, and yes it's incredibly sexy fun to go out on the lake with my dolls in the boat. :lol:

That's the way to do it. You're all set then.

Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream.

Merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

Especially with hot vinyl dream girls in sexy bikinis.

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

they both look good any Idea of a good going price , I am still looking around but I did have a namma doll a few years ago lasted very very well ,,

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I think I am still in lust with Madeline Moon - :whistle:

I like bad ass inflata - babes - :mrgreen:

Any way - I got the hot LUCY - which is part of the new Personal Trainer series from NMC -

I got her with the idea she would be an updated new version of Crazey Razey - well - I was way wrong - she is nothing more that a value to mid range air doll body attached to a really pretty face - worse still she has in my minds eye very small taa taas - yes I said Taa Taas again (does that mean I all a round of Bier)

I should have gotten the standing version - as Lucy is not a good sex doll - she's best taken from behind - and - price to function - well she is a net negative for me at least - although - she sits in a chair very well and if you need someone to fill up a seat she's good at that - :roll:

Now I also got a replacement Natalie NMC/ Orion.de - and she is a brand new issue - I had in the past gotten the first re-issue from NMC/ Orion right after NMC restarted production - and sad to say she was flawed - so with trepidation - I got a replacement - Hmm - now this was a good decision as the new Natalie is awesome with a newer designed TPE pussy that makes for a super ride versus the older NMC standard TPE pussy - made even better in that Natalie has the new perky and larger Taa Taas - yummy

So - in my minds eye the new NMC are so/so whereas the re-issue NMC are super duper - now to get a replacement Cayenne Cluer in the future - :angel:

Great pictures as always Starchild - very nice - I too have this air babe and she reminds me of Scully from the X-Files TV series - another great sex doll - :thumbs_up:
Attachments
NMC hot LUCY 1.jpg
NMC hot LUCY 1.jpg (195.94 KiB) Viewed 4993 times

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Hi, congrats on the Lucy Doll! She has a pretty face for sure. Can you please give advice regarding two things?
1: did you use the insert provided or did you just switch it immediately? What do you think about it? Is it durable or just breaks after 1-2 use?
2: If it s true, the doll contains phtalates. However,the website of the macufacturer says: Nanma is so concerning about our end customers. We have stringent procedures and standards to ensure our products are safe/All of our products are highly functional, hygienic and safe to bring the greatest sensations and orgasm to our end customers.
So what do you think? did you experience any strange smells or any bad feels on yourself?

Thx!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks M77 - :thumbs_up:

Well as to Hot Lucy - her TPE insert like most as delivered inserts is rather basic - and yes the TPE material they use no mater the brand does not last too long before it rips - so I tend not use them - instead I use the doll sans the insert as both the PDX air babes like yours and NMC like Lucy are fine for me without the separate insert installed - it is a personal choice

Now as to your second question - I am no chemist nor pretend to be knowledgeable in chemistry - what I do know is this - Do not burn as in inhale an "on -fire" air doll - nor should you ingest any part of her as if for some reason you decided to make a salad using your lovely air babe's cut up body

On a serious note I have been riding with the inflata-gang since 1983 - I have not lost any body parts - acted too strange - have desire to howl at the moon - nor eat an inflata-babe with Warsteiner beir - so - with that said it is very easy to be overly concerned about much these days - way back like 20 years ago when TPE was a new invention for dolls they where hideous in that the chemical smell as well as the insert sweating out is chemical contents were common - I never got close to those old inserts and discarded them at once

Now as to today's TPE much has changed - but - here is where I stop at saying they are great - I still never put my mouth on any TPE surface like nipples or inserts - that's why for years I have asked companies to make the whole air doll from sheet PVC and skip the TPE add on parts glued on - as they do on the PDX and NMC air babes

TPE is bad for vinyl as I have to cover those parts so that they don't rub against my other air babes body as the TPE will react with the other dolls skin and mess it up - that I know for sure without my chemistry set

Bottom line is that TPE is not something I ever get too intimate with for long periods of time - but for casual contact as I do - it hasn't been a problem - Now if you are really worried - use a condom with TPE inserts - you'll accomplish two things one your air babe won't get pregnant - two you'll avoid TPE syndrome - not sure what that is but sounds scary

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Thanks M77 - :thumbs_up:

Well as to Hot Lucy - her TPE insert like most as delivered inserts is rather basic - and yes the TPE material they use no mater the brand does not last too long before it rips - so I tend not use them - instead I use the doll sans the insert as both the PDX air babes like yours and NMC like Lucy are fine for me without the separate insert installed - it is a personal choice

Now as to your second question - I am no chemist nor pretend to be knowledgeable in chemistry - what I do know is this - Do not burn as in inhale an "on -fire" air doll - nor should you ingest any part of her as if for some reason you decided to make a salad using your lovely air babe's cut up body

On a serious note I have been riding with the inflata-gang since 1983 - I have not lost any body parts - acted too strange - have desire to howl at the moon - nor eat an inflata-babe with Warsteiner beir - so - with that said it is very easy to be overly concerned about much these days - way back like 20 years ago when TPE was a new invention for dolls they where hideous in that the chemical smell as well as the insert sweating out is chemical contents were common - I never got close to those old inserts and discarded them at once

Now as to today's TPE much has changed - but - here is where I stop at saying they are great - I still never put my mouth on any TPE surface like nipples or inserts - that's why for years I have asked companies to make the whole air doll from sheet PVC and skip the TPE add on parts glued on - as they do on the PDX and NMC air babes

TPE is bad for vinyl as I have to cover those parts so that they don't rub against my other air babes body as the TPE will react with the other dolls skin and mess it up - that I know for sure without my chemistry set

Bottom line is that TPE is not something I ever get too intimate with for long periods of time - but for casual contact as I do - it hasn't been a problem - Now if you are really worried - use a condom with TPE inserts - you'll accomplish two things one your air babe won't get pregnant - two you'll avoid TPE syndrome - not sure what that is but sounds scary
Hey man! Thanks for your quick , detailed and humourous reply :) Actually i dont have any problem with TPE, i was more worried about Vinyl as it PVC. But as you mentioned with normal use there should not be problem. I never kissed/licked any inserts, i only kissed their mouth but i will avoid it and only use them for sex. I also put sexy cloths on them so i am not really contacting their body as well. Your reply made me calm anyway. If you are using them for such a long time without a problem, then it s okay :)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

No worries - M77 - :thumbs_up:

In my mind it's not the sheet Vinyl that air babes are made of that's the so called issue - its the TPE inserts and itty bitty parts used - otherwise everyone would be dropping - as sheet vinyl is used in everything - from car parts to other - everyday items - whereas TPE is more "O" less a "sex toy medium"

Of course a part of manufacturing sheet vinyl includes plasticizers but honestly sheet vinyl is so thin - the amount we are talking is simply to keep the plastic from being rigid and made soft so that it doesn't rip easily - I have never seen an air babe made of sheet vinyl sweat plasticizers - ever - no matter how hot is got in the summer - whereas TPE well that's another story

Bob1253
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bob1253 »

Hello,

I have not bought a doll for a while. I like the look of this one.

Bob1253

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Do you have pictures of them inflated? Thanks

INFORMATIONS