realsexdoll.com

Self isolating

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Self isolating

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Anyone self isolating with their blow up dolls?

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Self isolating

Post by DG »

I’ve been in self isolation since January, due to surgery and recovery. I am so over this and have serious cabin fever, that’s for sure.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Since I'm a shy, socially awkward introvert, I had already been self isolating long before the current crisis began. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Hey all, not quite yet , but down under is getting a little bit wild
Also a little worried about ordering new playmates with the current issues

ILoveReyna

Post by ILoveReyna »

Yes, I have been self isolating with my baby Reyna, who is a Diaoshi from 1 AM. My company has now given me a laptop to work from home, and I am currently in the process of getting that set up. But yes, it's definitely been nice to be home with my girl a lot lately. I have to say, in spite of all the chaos, I've enjoyed the time off and relaxation.
Every guy loves a girl who looks like a doll, so why not have a girl who actually is one?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

rubbersheep; you're damn right things are getting weird down under.
Limited number of test kits means only those with symptoms are being tested, an unknown number of carriers without symptoms are generously spreading the COVID-19 throughout the community giving us oldies a bit of concern.
I know I can't live forever, but mate, don't wanna go just yet!

TheBatman

Post by TheBatman »

Wow. It's been ages since logging in here.... but different times call for different measures. :twisted:

I am not self-isolating to an extreme - I'll visit with friends who are healthy (the few who are not isolating in an extreme), and I go outside as sort of normal, but I am keeping a distance from people.

Which brings me to this: many many years ago, I would frequently have a sex doll and would bring it out to play when I was with myself. At some point, I stopped and migrated to a high heel boot fetish. Well, since everyone is staying home, I decided to get back into inflatables, and combine it with my heel fetish for some crazy fun when I'm by myself - which is a lot more frequent than I prefer!

After reading through the news about new dolls, I decided to get a Cayenne Cleur - I prefer built-in inserts, and after seeing the photos of the Cayenne doll, I knew it would handle the job for me. So to speak. :twisted:

I should have it in a few days, and I'll be doing some more online shopping to pick out outfits. First up is going to be a dominatrix catwoman or batgirl costume. I figure red pleaser thigh boots with pointy toes and stiletto heels, a red corset, a black crochet bodystocking, red or black gloves, and a latex or vinyl cat mask or hood. I'm excited! Who knows, if this pandemic keeps up for long, maybe I'll even get two dolls with similar outfits.

I'll post some good photos when I have it all set up.

Last thing: in the past I had to hide the dolls so my wife at the time did not find them. But now my (very hot) girlfriend is open mionded and would be open to trying a threesome with the doll. How freaking lucky am I?

Later,
KB

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good to see you posting again - kinkybagua- :thumbs_up:

We all viewed in awe your wonderful- Crazey Razey :angel:

Good move on Cayenne Cleur - she’s one hot air babe

Daio Shi does make a similar sitting air doll to - Crazey Razey

While she might not be the same, her design specs are very close
Best off the Daio Shi design has a wonderful built in TPE insert

Love N Vibes of France has a nice collection of these Daio Shi made air dolls
made to their request-

Post pics of Cayenne- your photos were way hot :thumbs_up:

TheBatman

Post by TheBatman »

Holy smokes Yorktown! It's been so long since I posted that Crazey Razey thread.

As it turned out, I did not like that doll. It hurt to use the inserts - it was a dog bone kind, and it was at a weird and uncomfortable angle. In fact, that doll is the reason I prefer built-in inserts.

Which diaoshi doll do you mean? Is it the sitting Tara doll from 1am?

Slight wrinkle in my plan, by the way. The doll should be on the way today, but I am finding it difficult to source the outfit! The boot suppliers are all in NYS or California or China, and I'm not sure if businesses there will be able to ship their products. Wish me luck - the doll and outfit for it are a big part of my COVID isolation survival strategy. :razz:

Hmmm. I have a pair of knee high boots in size 6... maybe they will fit the Cayenne doll? If anyone knows that answer, please let me know.

Later,
KB

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good to see you back - KB - :thumbs_up:

The 1AM Tera is an excellent example to use

She is a quality Daio Shi air babe & her TPE insert is built in

I also use an Amazon prime sitting Daio Shi air babe as well as the standing “Miko”

Although they are both an Asian inspired air dolls - unlike the 1AM Tera or the French “Love N Vibe” sitting versions

I still have my Crazey Razey air babe - oh yeah she’s all patch’s but still going

I use a different insert not the as delivered- which was useless

I was never the one to ask about sizes - my air babes are “sex dolls” - a purist I am :mrgreen:

TheBatman

Post by TheBatman »

Yes! I sourced items for an outfit. Except for boots. I'll just have to make the size 6 boots fit - as I remember it may --just-- fit.

I'll definitely post photos when I get the doll all set up.

Yorktown - I hear you about the focused use of your dolls, but I use them to show off sexy outfits to enhance the visuals, and at the right times, use the doll like the dirty woman it is. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

INFORMATIONS