realsexdoll.com

Bj Betty Detailed Photo Review

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Malcolm77

Re: Bj Betty Detailed Photo Review

Post by Malcolm77 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Awesome M77 - :thumbs_up:

Thanks for the pictures of BJ Betty - I actually have her sister in Agent 69/ Hannah Harper II/ Bonnie Rotten and honestly I like these air babes - they are fun for quick romp round the pad or just a casual night watching TV on the couch playing with them

I don't use them with the insert as I won't fit and inserting/ removing the insert is a real job - which usually ends up damaging the insert - there are other inserts available that will fit this doll - trial and error

But again thanks for showing us ole Betty - she sure does have a nice body - :angel:
Hehe. Well Agent69 is the hottest vinyl doll i think. Her face is extremly beautiful. The only reason I dont buy her is the insert. Too much suffering with it / it is fanta flesh and it already turned out to be bad with Betty. But if she had a fixed love clone vagina I would run to the shop to buy. However, i will buy her sister Kimmi Lovecok who is also beautiful (pity she does not have red hair).

Well, i keep Betty for oral only. This weekend i will really test her skills, hehe. I am going on vacations and she will be the first doll who i take to the hotel with myself. So will be an exceptional/special occasion.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

If I were you I would try Betty sans the insert - you would be surprised how well she is without an insert - nothing to loose - :thumbs_up:

Kimmi Luv - is an awesome air babe - as to her "Love Clone" insert - that's just a NMC proprietary name for - you guessed it - {TPE} - but yup its a ok insert and she's a great air babe

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

As i mentioned, i took Betty to the hotel with me. For this ocassion i decided to "upgrade her" a little :) first i just wanted some make up, but as i have no clue how to "decorate" a woman, i just decided to make her look as sexy/bitchy as possible. I guess i didnt save on the painting ^^ you can see it in the before/after pictures. But she was HOT :)
Attachments
Looks sexy in this dress with make up
Looks sexy in this dress with make up
20171208_165515.jpg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 3515 times
After
After
20171208_164533.jpg (2.53 MiB) Viewed 3515 times
Before
Before
20171208_161001.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 3515 times

Spsnsuls

Post by Spsnsuls »

Hello, today I received the sex doll BJ Betty and I have a question. The pussy and ass insert it in the sex doll before or after inflating.

Thank you!

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Spsnsuls wrote:Hello, today I received the sex doll BJ Betty and I have a question. The pussy and ass insert it in the sex doll before or after inflating.

Thank you!
Hi. Enjoy and have fun with Betty :) Strictly before inflating. An important thing with inflatables that you always have to insert it before inflating. Otherwise on the one hand it is almost impossible and it might also damage the sleeve. Also, after sex, deflate it and remove the insert once all air is out.

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

After an absence from dolls I’m considering picking up a B.J. Betty. Unfortunately every doll I’ve purchased has really lacked in the B.J. department, which is the main reason I’m now considering The Bettty doll. For those of you that have this doll how good of a job does it do? Does the insert feel texted, expanding and soft, and create any kind of suction, etc? I’m not concerned about the south end dog bone... those are always useless.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Simpleman wrote:After an absence from dolls I’m considering picking up a B.J. Betty. Unfortunately every doll I’ve purchased has really lacked in the B.J. department, which is the main reason I’m now considering The Bettty doll. For those of you that have this doll how good of a job does it do? Does the insert feel texted, expanding and soft, and create any kind of suction, etc? I’m not concerned about the south end dog bone... those are always useless.
Hi. I will perfectly honest here: if you plan to buy it because of the oral capabilities, look no further! I think this is the best blowjob doll ever (Tho i have not tried Diaoshis, their mouth looks hot too). Being honest means, that her blowjob skill is her main attraction, the rest is, well medium. The pussy and ass insert is useless (in terms of tightness at least.)It was very durable, even after 3 months of use it did not break or tear. But it just wasnt tight for me, i didnt enjoy it really much. Also the design of the doll lacks a bit. No ass (its almost flat..) and small tits. So all in all, i suggest buying it, because she can give an amazing blowjob experience. She can produce some gagging sound while filling her mouth. Really erotic sounding blowjob she makes. So i am sure you will be satisfied the bj part. The rest is just all right.

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

Thanks for the reply on the B.J. abilities. I’m definitely not into the dog bones at all either. I’d consider just stuffing something like a head honcho in there if need be.
I actually also had one of the Dio dolls last year with the slightly parted mouth. I was hoping that it would be my answer to a reasonably good experience but soon as I opened the packaging up and saw how small the mouth was I knew it wasn’t going to be. I ended up selling it shortly thereafter here on TDF. The Dio is definitely a sexy looking doll but my obsession with oral ablily made me continue the search. I’m actually considering doing a polyfill if I ever find the right light weight doll.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

Simpleman wrote:Thanks for the reply on the B.J. abilities. I’m definitely not into the dog bones at all either. I’d consider just stuffing something like a head honcho in there if need be.
I actually also had one of the Dio dolls last year with the slightly parted mouth. I was hoping that it would be my answer to a reasonably good experience but soon as I opened the packaging up and saw how small the mouth was I knew it wasn’t going to be. I ended up selling it shortly thereafter here on TDF. The Dio is definitely a sexy looking doll but my obsession with oral ablily made me continue the search. I’m actually considering doing a polyfill if I ever find the right light weight doll.
Well, you have nothing to worry about with Bj Betty. Her mouth is pretty big and open. Once you get the doll let me know what you think :) This might sound strange but I am considering those Diaoshis you mentioned, with the partly open mouth, not because of the oral but mainly for kissing. their mouth indeed looks very small in the pics but serves as a good base for kissing. It looks so hot. So if the oral does not work out, i wont be disappointed :) Will see when i get the doll later

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Having both air babes in Betty undt the Daio Shi air dolls with the open mouth - M77 is totally right in that Betty is the master sword swallower - :mrgreen:

Also M77 is very right about the Daio Shi mouth best for kissing - she's awesome - but her sword swallowing act is not her strong suit - :angel:

Quick question if I may M77 - keeping in mind your Betty is from December - how's her quality so far - :?:

Having been traveling a bit of late - hasn't allowed me to try her but only once so far - what's your take on the long term - by the way great work on the mods - :thumbs_up:

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Having both air babes in Betty undt the Daio Shi air dolls with the open mouth - M77 is totally right in that Betty is the master sword swallower - :mrgreen:

Also M77 is very right about the Daio Shi mouth best for kissing - she's awesome - but her sword swallowing act is not her strong suit - :angel:

Quick question if I may M77 - keeping in mind your Betty is from December - how's her quality so far - :?:

Having been traveling a bit of late - hasn't allowed me to try her but only once so far - what's your take on the long term - by the way great work on the mods - :thumbs_up:
Hi Yorktown :) Thanks for confirming the kissing ability wih the Diaoshi models. I think i will get one in June/July,looking forward to it.

Unfortunately i dont have betty anymore as I changed her to the hot water face fucker toy. Mainly for 2 things: I didnt enjoy the insert of Betty, it was not tight at all and I wanted to try the hot water thing. But i used her for quite some time and can tell that in general her quality is really really good. But take care with the insert because i got 1-2 leaks around the sleeve, because moving the insert in and out a lot of times, damaged the sleeve. But other than that, good quality. I found the material really thick. I suppose she had the thickest pvc of all dolls i tried. Anyway, now that i have a very good independent insert, i might consider buying her some months later as of course BJ is way more realistic from her than from the head only. Will see :) I hope you will enjoy her. And yes, she was the best bj doll so far!

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

Malcolm77 wrote:
Simpleman wrote:Thanks for the reply on the B.J. abilities. I’m definitely not into the dog bones at all either. I’d consider just stuffing something like a head honcho in there if need be.
Well, you have nothing to worry about with Bj Betty. Her mouth is pretty big and open. Once you get the doll let me know what you think :) This might sound strange but I am considering those Diaoshis you mentioned, with the partly open mouth, not because of the oral but mainly for kissing. their mouth indeed looks very small in the pics but serves as a good base for kissing. It looks so hot. So if the oral does not work out, i wont be disappointed :) Will see when i get the doll
later
After a lot of back and forth thinking I ended up passing on the Betty doll and purchased a different doll instead. I went with a newer version of the Dio doll that’s now on the market. It just arrived yesterday and I had a little time to check it out. I’m going to start a new thread on it shortly. Let me just say for now OMG.... this is as close to the exact doll I have been searching for. I’ll work on getting a thread started in the next day or so.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome, and thanks M77 - :thumbs_up:

Yup the inserts on the PDX are problematic and very basic - I have in the past simply cut off the ass part of the insert making the insert a drop in affair when the doll is deflated

- but it makes for a very tight fit - for me

I have used the these PDX dolls sans the insert many a time - shame they didn't make a much bigger Love Tunnel so as to allow other pussy inserts to fit her as you are right its a tight tunnel

INFORMATIONS