realsexdoll.com

Dolls with Phtalates - Opinions/Advice

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Malcolm77

Dolls with Phtalates - Opinions/Advice

Post by Malcolm77 »

Hi All

What do you guys think about dolls that contain phtalates? Is that material really dangeorous/toxic? I guess not, otherwise these dolls would not be sold, or?
Actually there are some dolls that contain phtalates, like the Spread Eagle or the similar Suzie Carina/Antonya Vidra dolls, but i really like their looks and special sitting positions and would buy them because of these. But I am also rather precautious and would not buy something that might be dangerous for my health.
What do you think? Am I just exaggerating?

Malcolm77

Re: Dolls with Phthalate - Opinions/Advice

Post by Malcolm77 »

Thanks for sharing the links! tho i wish i hadnt read them :D Basically it says that all dolls that are made of vinyl are not safe to use. Well, never mind, i dont think they are so dangerous if you take care (like washing them thoroughly before and after use)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Dolls with Phtalates - Opinions/Advice

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I answered a question from M77 in these regards over "Hot Lucy" an NMC Europa only air babe - whom uses TPE for her insert and nipples

Now without getting an MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) from China I am not really sure what these air babes are made of, but with that said - I have been riding with the inflata-gang since 1983 - and have suffered no after effects - affter effects - afffffffttteeerr effecttttts - :P

All I can say is if you are that concerned don't use it - TPE is for me a casual contact thing - I never lick it/ bite it/ taste it/ or eat it -

On a serious note I have in the past replaced TPE nipples with aftermarket "Silicone" nipples which are medical grade - and safe for licking/ biting/ don't eat them though

The article referenced is about all sex toys not just air dolls - sorta kinda lumping all items in one big net - No? - I say that as a dildo has a chemical content much different than my Lust Busty air-doll from NMC - lusty is 100% vinyl the dildo is a chemical compound manly of TPE in varying degrees

I say this as I know many a Cocktail waitress whom wear vinyl - sexy vinyl - for hours on end - none have perished due to their outfits - so for me vinyl is good - sexy vinyl way better - :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS