Somewhat Old-Schooler Here Needs Advice

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Somewhat Old-Schooler Here Needs Advice

Post by Master Blaster »

Ok bro's, the past 8 years I've had about most every type of doll there is. I settled for a WM 125 a couple times for adult look and feel but much lighter weight than full size. I had a French Poupee Latex blow up and loved it (I really loved the small storage). Well now, after shoulder surgery I can't have anything but blow up for the next year and I'm trying to decide what to get since the Latex French Poupee is now gone. So I need advice from you good brothers.

I like the look of the Pipedream BJ Betty and the Agent 69 (why 69?, lol) and I found a seller that has them both under 180 bones. The new Diaoshi's look really good but I haven't found them anywhere here in the States. Any advice and info would be much appreciated. Three weeks after surgery and I still have to wear this freaking sling, lol.
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Somewhat Old-Schooler Here Needs Advice

Post by Dollfriend »

DIAIOSHI can be found on the Net, The Bay & Ali are Plentiful with these, I have also seen a few TDF Vendors sell them try A1. Most high end blow up Dolls will probably not be easily found in Brick & Mortar stores. Good Luck :x-mas:

sanskrit

Post by sanskrit »

I was able to get Diaoshi from ebay. They even had blond, red, and black hair, sitting or standing type, less than 100 bucks.

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Master Blaster »

Ok here's a link to what I assume is a Diaoshi doll:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/California-Blo ... Swi8xaHCu4

And here's a link to the PipeDream BJ Betty doll:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pipedream-Extr ... 1438.l2649

Trying to decide between these 2 dolls. I've read somewhere here on the Forum that Diaoshi are the best air girls right now, which makes me wonder why the Diaoshi doll is so much lower in price. Anyone familiar with these 2 dolls?
Attachments
Diaoshi.jpg
Diaoshi.jpg (122.03 KiB) Viewed 2936 times
Pipedream.jpg
Pipedream.jpg (106.95 KiB) Viewed 2936 times

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollfriend »

I have 3 Diaoshi Air Dolls , 2 in the seated position 1 in the standing, all have a fixed TPE Vag, 2 of mine actually have Silicone, (yes silicone) Breasts, the other has Vinyl Breasts, I would consider them to be High end Air Dolls, with hands and feet, even with Silicone Breasts the price, was Right, I have heard that Insertable Vaj is better than fixed... Do not know myself, of course these come from The Far East so that may be why the price is reasonable.
:snoel:

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Master Blaster »

Dollfriend wrote:I have 3 Diaoshi Air Dolls , 2 in the seated position 1 in the standing, all have a fixed TPE Vag, 2 of mine actually have Silicone, (yes silicone) Breasts, the other has Vinyl Breasts, I would consider them to be High end Air Dolls, with hands and feet, even with Silicone Breasts the price, was Right, I have heard that Insertable Vaj is better than fixed... Do not know myself, of course these come from The Far East so that may be why the price is reasonable.
:snoel:
Hey bro, the one with the Vinyl Breast, is it the typical hard vinyl or is it softer than the typical kind?

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Master Blaster »

Ok, I ordered these 2 from the French Love And Vibes company. If they're half as good as the good blokes who have them here have said they are I'll be happy. Anything is better than the old glossy plastic vinyl feel of the typical air girl. Love And Vibes list them on their French website as being made out of "synthetic latex". We'll see. :evidence:

I ordered 2 so I could let them do each other while I watch. :mrgreen:
Attachments
Standing.jpg
Standing.jpg (114.65 KiB) Viewed 2867 times
OpenMouth.jpg
OpenMouth.jpg (273.29 KiB) Viewed 2867 times

TheWatcher
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheWatcher »

So I've been curious for a while now and looking for a lighter air babe for those times where lifting may be an issue. With the first model above, what are the breasts made out of?

If possible I'd like to find one with silicone or tpe breasts. Research has been difficult as all product descriptions state that the product has "supple breasts" "perky breasts" "nice firm breasts" but never an indication as to what they are made out of. Hard plastic is difficult to discern from a silicone plate. Vinyl I can figure out but not the rest. Any help would be appreciated. Maybe an ultimate descriptive database in the future as I'm sure there are many others with the same thoughts and questions.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I have a Diaoshi that looks like the first picture above except with black hair which I bought through 1am Sexdolls. She is the best air doll I've owned, but her breasts are definitely vinyl and not silicone... not nearly as soft as my JM silicone doll, but passably squeezable so long as I don't inflate them. Her face and mouth are also not quite as soft as I'd like, but again I'm comparing her to my JM doll which cost 10 times more. Compared to other inflatables I've had she is by far the best.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollfriend »

Yes, The Watcher, the descriptions of many of these Air Dolls can be confusing, I bought my Silicone Breasted Air Dolls from The Bay and Ali, they are somewhat Rare Air Dolls and will not be easy to find, I searched for BLow Up Dolls with Pictures showing what I believed to be Silicone Breasts, to make sure I was not getting the much more common Vinyl/ Plastic Breasts.
3035251424_1387434852.jpg

Maxwedge

Post by Maxwedge »

Cyberdoll - In your pic of the Open Mouth Blonde doll, what is her face made of? I have never had an inflatable. Her face looks solid.
Thanks.
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

Ronin

Post by Ronin »

Late to the party but did you consider Doll Sweet Ex lite.

8kg, 163cm, under $500

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollfriend »

Yes, Maxwedge, the Heads on Diaoshi Dolls are as far as I know Solid Like, they do not inflate or Deflate, some seem to be a form of thick Plastic, others seem to be a more pliable plastic, filled with something, what that something is I do not know, the hands and the feet are made of similar plastic, and are pliable like, I would not say they are soft. I my opinion the Heads of these Dolls adds to a Sense of Realism...

TheWatcher
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheWatcher »

Dollfriend thanks for the info. I don't mind paying a little premium and searching long and hard as I take care of my possessions so they last a while. I already have a TPE Doll and would like something easier to store and move around for travel if necessary. It's just hard to weed through all of the fake descriptions and reposted pics of higher end dolls with small captions that state that looks of the actual product may mary...

TheWatcher
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheWatcher »

Ronin, the Ex lite also looks intriguing. I'll have to do more research on care and maintenance bit I am now very curious.

INFORMATIONS