realsexdoll.com

Has anyone ever tried to dye or paint an entire doll ???

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
biscaynenick
Active Poster
Active Poster

Has anyone ever tried to dye or paint an entire doll ???

Post by biscaynenick »

I'm curious to know if anyone has had any experience with dying or painting an entire doll ? I would like to replicate Vina the orion save girl. Any ideas? I'm going to give brillo vynil paint a try next. I've rit dyed some samples but they just gave it a mild tint rather than a color change. I've heard in the past about different recipes for dyes containing corn starch and even salt I believe? If anyone is versed in the craft your input would be much appreciated, my thanks in advance.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Has anyone ever tried to dye or paint an entire doll ???

Post by samara78 »

Buy her a body suit in the color you like. You can apply powder makeup to her head to get the rest of the look you want
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Only thing I’ve covered my inflatable babes with is my love lotion!

biscaynenick
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biscaynenick »

samara78 wrote:Buy her a body suit in the color you like. You can apply powder makeup to her head to get the rest of the look you want
Sure, I've already gotten a couple of catsuits that I picked up off season on ebay for next to nothing. However I've not had any luck with getting makeup to apply, have you used any makeups, and what kind were they? The problem i had was that they will just make a watery smear and will not absorb as if applied to skin. I've had the best luck with tamiya model aircraft spray paint, it's an acrylic lacquer that will dry completely when applied to the vynil of an air babe. Does anyone know what kind of ink/paint the manufacturers use in the production of dolls? Once again any info is greatly appreciated here!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

The paint only goes in at production. Mixed in with the raw vinyl. The paint you have may only be good on the head face of your doll. I use powder makeup. Then a spray sealer for vinyl.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

pup001

Post by pup001 »

I'm interested in this topic, too. I'm looking into the possibly of having a doll made with green colored tpe or silicone. So far, i've found one company that offers this. I want to find out if others will try to make a custom one. According to their rep on TDF, they will make any of their dolls in their ''jade green'' color at no extra cost. you can see an example of it in their 80cm elf doll: http://jmdoll.com/en/show-product-87-1256.html

pup001

Post by pup001 »

I saw another company that offered custom color, but i forgot what it was. i'll post it when i remember.

biscaynenick
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biscaynenick »

pup001 wrote:I saw another company that offered custom color, but i forgot what it was. i'll post it when i remember.
Please keep me posted on that! I've currently got my eye on a tpe doll, if I can get the custom color for the pour I'm definitely sold !

biscaynenick
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biscaynenick »

pup001 wrote:I saw another company that offered custom color, but i forgot what it was. i'll post it when i remember.
Please keep me posted on that! I've currently got my eye on a tpe doll, if I can get the custom color for the pour I'm definitely sold !

pup001

Post by pup001 »

Both companies that i've seen that offer custom color are both silicone doll makers. Jm dolls and the other I still can't remember but i do remember that it was a silicone doll brand.

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

The great folks at latexcatfish have sex doll in pure latex. For $370. You can order it in several different colors. Each one is custom made to order when purchased. Only colors for the 1mm thickness can be an option for the doll.

default is transparent skin color - but also have: Black, Red; Yellow; Baby Pink; Orange; Royal Blue; Cream White

http://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/new-latex-doll.html

pup001

Post by pup001 »

I said there were 2 makers that offered custom color but I was wrong. JM doll is the only one I've seen. You can see on their order page there is the option for custom color. http://jmdoll.com/index.php?s=eso/MessageEn/order/en

biscaynenick
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biscaynenick »

DoctorDuke2 wrote:The great folks at latexcatfish have sex doll in pure latex. For $370. You can order it in several different colors. Each one is custom made to order when purchased. Only colors for the 1mm thickness can be an option for the doll.

default is transparent skin color - but also have: Black, Red; Yellow; Baby Pink; Orange; Royal Blue; Cream White

http://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/new-latex-doll.html
Thank you for sharing this info Doctor Duke!

biscaynenick
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by biscaynenick »

pup001 wrote:I said there were 2 makers that offered custom color but I was wrong. JM doll is the only one I've seen. You can see on their order page there is the option for custom color. http://jmdoll.com/index.php?s=eso/MessageEn/order/en
Thank you for sharing, I've seen this site in the past, I've sent them an inquiry about a custom doll a few days ago. We'll see how it goes!

GDP2000

Post by GDP2000 »

I just keep thinking goblin fantasy with modifying this doll.

Maybe add some teeth and nails, red or dark hair in a tribal style, maybe make some armor and a little spear, tone her green, and LARP your way to enjoyment.
Attachments
Moar+goblin+ladies+_1843832cde4d60c3029baf24e52be65b.jpg
Moar+goblin+ladies+_1843832cde4d60c3029baf24e52be65b.jpg (55.03 KiB) Viewed 2913 times
cb6de0c0ad53461dc22595d2fe9c648d--character-ideas-character-inspiration.jpg
cb6de0c0ad53461dc22595d2fe9c648d--character-ideas-character-inspiration.jpg (37.94 KiB) Viewed 2913 times
41SgHQbUa2L.jpg
41SgHQbUa2L.jpg (31.43 KiB) Viewed 2913 times
Maintenance and repair log for 130cm Anime fabric doll

viewtopic.php?f=200&t=95439

Skeleton and Layer Breakdown

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=120019

INFORMATIONS