realsexdoll.com

Hot Water Face Fucker - Oral masturbator doll head

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Malcolm77

Hot Water Face Fucker - Oral masturbator doll head

Post by Malcolm77 »

Hi Guys

I decided to give a try to this masturbator even though I was using BJ Betty doll previously, that has this doll head basically. Well there are differences and of course i bought it because of these differences!

So those who have/had BJ Betty doll basically know how awesome blowjob the "head" can give. Well, taking a step further, this independent masturbator tool is awesome!

The main difference is that this head can be filled with hot water and in my opinion (maybe i remember incorrectly) this one seems to be a even tighter (just few millimeters maybe, but still). So as for the water part: there is a valve on top of her head where you can load water quite comfortably as the hole is huge. The result is very good! If you pour really hot water in her, her face and mouth becomes warm after some minutes. The head also becomes a bit heavier and this way it can give a brutally good blowjob! I tried without water as well, which is similarly awesome, but adding hot water is a good option. Just as Betty, it can give you the blowjob of your life as this one as well can produce erotic gagging sound while sucking! Also if you use lots of lubricant, the experience is really erotic! As you pull her head down and her nose hits your belly, her nose will take up some from the previously poured lubricant and as you move her up that moisture falls back to your belly. than up again and so on. One of the most erotic things with her. Overall I am very satisfied, one of the best sex accessories ever :)

The package also contained a toy cleaner and a lubricant. See photos :)
Attachments
the box
the box
20180124_114151.jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 3500 times
sexy
sexy
20180124_114644.jpg (2.53 MiB) Viewed 3500 times
mouth
mouth
20180124_114651.jpg (2.53 MiB) Viewed 3500 times
extra lubricant and cleaner
extra lubricant and cleaner
20180124_114959.jpg (3.27 MiB) Viewed 3500 times
The water tunnel on her head
The water tunnel on her head
20180124_114852.jpg (2.55 MiB) Viewed 3500 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Hot Water Face Fucker - Oral masturbator doll head

Post by samara78 »

Very interesting thanks FOR the post!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

how deep is the mouth opening? and does the mouth opening "stretch to fit" like TPE material?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome post - M77 - :thumbs_up:

She has a real nice face and appears to be based in part to the "BJ Betty" design from PDX -

Thanks for the pictures and text on her capabilities - best of luck with this design

If PDX was smart - they would make an exchangeable head deign for its high end air babes and allow for this type of head - so that the doll can use a variety of heads or to be used separately - it would make the whole design way more flexible

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

r363b wrote:how deep is the mouth opening? and does the mouth opening "stretch to fit" like TPE material?
The mouth is about 15 centimeters deep. It is definetly not stretch to fit, it is quite firm (tho the material feels soft). However you may try stretching it a bit but putting a thicker dildo in her mouth for a week or something like that.

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

I have this toy. The oral part is good with enough lube. The mouth part does noyt fit to stretch but is deep enough and has subtle ribbing for some friction. The hot water aspect is great but need to use very hot water inside and let it warm up a bit first after filling it up as the mouth rubbery throat material is thick. I just submerge the head in hot water about halfway so that the mouth fills up with hot water from both inside head (from the hole at the top) and from mouth. The suction cup on bottom is nice to hold it in place. I recommend.

Malcolm77

Post by Malcolm77 »

DoctorDuke2 wrote:I have this toy. The oral part is good with enough lube. The mouth part does noyt fit to stretch but is deep enough and has subtle ribbing for some friction. The hot water aspect is great but need to use very hot water inside and let it warm up a bit first after filling it up as the mouth rubbery throat material is thick. I just submerge the head in hot water about halfway so that the mouth fills up with hot water from both inside head (from the hole at the top) and from mouth. The suction cup on bottom is nice to hold it in place. I recommend.
Thanks, it s a good idea to submerge her face in hot water as well. I will try it next time, so her mouth will be warm from outside as well. Yeah as you said, the best way to do is to fill her up with really hot water, let it there for minutes to warm up, then pour out all water and fill in agani with hot water. this way it is really great and feels good.

INFORMATIONS